Boots General

Boots General.
Get this thread bumping my guys

Other urls found in this thread:

global.allenedmonds.com/shoes/mens-shoes/boots/higgins-mill-boot-with-dainite-sole
imgur.com/a/iFTxv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where can I, as a 5’7 manlet, find harness boots like the wyatt boot with a smaller heel. The heel is obnoxiously big and it would look like I’m trying to be taller. Should I just shop for women’s boots like pic related? It’s pretty much what I want

STOP THINKING THIS SHIT.

srsly, 90% of the world are either gonna be around your height or not care enough, and the lot of 'em are adjusted by people's own brains as they interact with the world.

That's right, perception of height can be a very dynamic affair in higher mammals. What counts more than height is confidence, body language and how you speak, because....

Caveman time over now.

they come in 30mm and 40mm variants. Go for 30mm if you're afraid of appearing tryhard.

t. tall guy

Fuck yeah, I'm six four, bitches! Fuck shrimps! No ass for them, hahahahaha

I truly meant that shit I said to him, actually.

STORY ET FALL MAKES GREAT WYATTS FOR 300

best brand that has quality+design+diverse catalog?

Suede Chukka

>good design
>diverse catalog
Pick one desu

Bump

bump

could a girl wear black timbs? i'm trying to find some dingy work boots for winter. any pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

I've seen girls wear timbs but they usually look like shit. Timbs and other modern work boots are heavily padded which looks like crap with the kinds of skinny pants that have been trendy for girls for like 10 years. When you say work boots do you mean that you want actual boots for working in or just work boot style? If you don't need safety features I'd encourage you to look at more combat boot style stuff or at least a more classic/heritage/americana unpadded work boot like red wing Beckmans. Not sure who makes good ones in women's sizes but a lot of those brands run very narrow because the leather will stretch as it breaks in, so if you can make it to a store to try stuff on you might be able to find a size, maybe with an insole, that fits

Only the Chelsea wyatt boots come with a 30mm variant if I’m not mistaken. Don’t think the harness has a smaller heel than 40mm.

Hey guys, im having a dilemma deciding on what toe my next pair of western boots should be,

I have a pair of round toes (not pic related) (think basic timberlands) already, but they look bland and i was looking for something that looks "intimidating",

I am down to traditional toe(round in pic related), snips, or squares,

I was them to give off a sense that i can kick your ass in the boots and look effay doing it.

I'd really like to get some square toe Tony Lama's, but I haven't found any. They're usually more comfortable to walk in for me personally so I reccomend those

I'd say the type of boot western boot that has the best intimidation to effay ratio is snip toe.
Pointed looks the best imo, but not really intimidating under normal circumstances, and I associate square cuts with labor as opposed to looking effay.

I'd also suggest an exotic animal skin such as pic related

these're mine

anybody got any idea on what kind of boots would be good for a date? i was considering chukkas idk bros.

Personally I'm never a huge fan of chukkas but they undeniably fit the "smart casual" style that would be considered appropriate for a date. Honestly though anything with a full leather upper that isn't too beat up is dressy enough to go with some nice trousers and a button down, maybe even a blazer. It depends on where you're going though really but I assume you're in college and not going anywhere fancy.

yeah, i'm not in college, just places like a regular restaurant, movies, etc yanno. desu i feel like full leather is okay if it isn't black so i would go w/ brown, being that full black leather kind plays an intimidation factor imo, i think wallabies would be nice

>chukka ever

Yeah be careful with black boots in smart casual unless it's very dressy. I mean I've worn black combat boots on a date but that's in college going to a concert with an art hoe. It felt fine and she said she liked the boots.

>tfw wide feet
>can only wear square and round tips or boots will stretch
Who else /ogre feet/ here?

Are these Danner mountain light? Was considering buying them in black. Any experience with them?

the only good pair posted so far

>tfw your boots die before they gain any character

Stop buying cheap boots

Not that guy, but I tried them out once and the tongue part presses down on your foot in a way that makes it really uncomfortable. I'm sure it'll get better with time though.
I hate chukkas since they fuck up my ankles.

Not the guy you were talking to but feels bad man, I have high as fuck arches and I like mountain lights. Not enough to buy them any time soon though so whatever.

honestly, i just need something that can withstand a lot of wear and tear as opposed to just being nice to look at. i do have a pair of regular doc martens but i think that it's about time that i find something that i can rotate them with.

How big of a difference is there between 30mm and 40mm boots? I want to get Wyatts from SeF but they only offer 40mm heels on those, and I don't know if that 10mm is really big or not.

it's a fucking centimetre, about 1/3 of an inch if you're an americunt

I didn't mean in a literal sense but things like perception or if it is more feminine.

Recent cop

40mm heels are a bit harder to walk in, already feels like high heels.

trousers?

Just outlier dungarees. Considering picking up Acne North jeans

c/n?

hi n(y)ah
nice boots

O/ o hai happy dude

Get some pointy red ones like Anton sugar

My go to is a brown leather chelsea with dark blue elastic. Goes great with jeans.

Can somebody rec me a pair of slim black leather boots that won't make me look like a skinhead? Preferably insulated, or at least naturally warm.

these are mine

Ann D backlaces

but muhhh chelseas are gayyyyy

What do you guys think of harness-boots?

>Veeky Forums
>dates with girls
Pick one

Opinions on which designers make the best combat style boots?

Givency and Prada

this man has no idea what he's talking about.

Redwings are just as bulky as Timbs and if you've ever owned both you would know this.

The appeal of timbs on girls is the fact that they look so oversized

shhhh be quiet

I'll be honest, cowboy boots are the only shoe that can actually get away with having a square toe.

Can anything worthwhile be done with doc martens serena?

Yohji, Yang Li, Rick, Hedi era Dior Homme.

got these recently for fall/winter

cheaped out and got these for $30

good cop!

>tfw roots had this for one year and it's all sold out and never got restocked

Missed out, any alternatives?

What are these?

Thoughts on these bad boys?

I almost copped some similar ones but didn't because I heard that Sorel quality went trash

story et fall has a 30mm variant

So, I'm lookin for men's boots with REALLY big heels that won't look dumb and won't break my bank

pic not related

for going on dates in a regular setting like a movie or whatever

>le r/mfa gentleman shoe

or these

i mean bro if you got anything better.. maybe these

Both much better. Clark's are fine quality for the price but the price is like $50. It shows. If you have a real job buy some real shoes.

> buy real shoes
not to sound harsh brother but could you give some suggestions? remember i'm just looking for boots to wear on dates w/ my girl

> 2 word post w/o mentioning an alternative
opinion discarded

Reddit has some good boot guides. The /r/mfa/ one has some cheaper stuff in it that I would strongly recommend avoiding (expect to pay $150+), /r/goodyearwelt has guides that stick with higher quality handmade stuff generally.

Anyone mind recommending me something similar to pic related? I only own dressy boots and they have absolutely no grip so I'm not ready for the snow when it hits.

the design is ok, but its the lowest quality leather thats literally wrinkled right out of the box. save up for sth decent instead.

If you want your girl to get really wet, do yourself a favour and make the following saved searches on eBay in your shoe size:

Cheaney boots
Loake boots
Charles Tyrwhitt boots
Church's boots
Tricker's boots

Buy once you find the right pair for the right price.
English dress boots best boots for getting pussy juices flowing.

Dr. Martens Graeme

I've had them for about a month and they're pretty nice, would recommend

I've never bought boots before but I'm getting a new job and I'll need some.
What are some functional but still fashionable boots?
I really don't know much about them.

Allen Edmonds are the minimum quality boots you should buy.

I like side zips, fuck laces

I have yet to come across a work boot that didn’t look like a work boot. Just get a solid pair that meets the criteria your work requires. I’ve had some Work Zone 871s for about 3 years now that have taken a beating and aren’t completely atrocious

w2c similar to pic related?
i omce had some from springfield but those had some sort of flap o er the last 3 lace holes.
anyome help?

Can you really get CDBs for $50 in the US?

They're like $170 CDN

Veeky Forums i'm getting some Allen Edmond's Higgins Mill boots

> global.allenedmonds.com/shoes/mens-shoes/boots/higgins-mill-boot-with-dainite-sole

Brown or Black?

I was leaning towards brown until I saw pic related.

shit man those black ones look dope desu.

I know! But they don't look as cool on the website, or in these shots:
imgur.com/a/iFTxv

Just don't want to end up looking like I'm wearing school shoes.

this is exactly what im looking for but in black and they are a bit higher
any help would be deeply appreciated
what is this style called? w2c?
pleaaaase

AE website pics are pretty garbage desu. You could probably see a few pairs in real life, there are a lot of ae stores

Yeah I was afraid of that.
Guess ugly it is.

please halp
even this exact model but in blacl would do

cap toe ankle boot

I want to get one of this but I dont know wich ones to get.
Does it look bad to have brown leather boots with a black leather jacket or the other way around? Help a noob from Veeky Forums

thank you very much

DEPENDS
E
P
E
N
D
S