The swoosh is a horrible logo

Honestly Nike products would look a lot better if they didn't have this big fat fucking logo on them. I actually want to cop the Cortez but that big blatant check mark ruins the whole damn sneaker.

Anyone else sick of this "huge logo on the side" sneaker shit.

Nike Cortez's got the ugliest of Nike logos in the history, Blazers too.

terrible opinion

it´s a shitty logo to use as a part of the design. It´s too big and too detailed, i don´t mind the three stripes that adidas uses, they are so abstract that they can easily become a part of the design. But shit like the new balance N and the swoosh are just too distracting

too detailed?

>Anyone else sick of this "huge logo on the side" sneaker shit.
How can you be sick of this if Nike has done it since their first shoe? It just means you don't like Nikes.

nike products would look a lot better if they werent made by an illiterate 7 year old Laotian

it's an iconic logo, but obviously they need to release more models without it, since i'm not a nigger 'repping' brands

No, they have designs like this where it is actually better and more simplified. I'm not saying it's bad to logo your products just don't have it look so out there to the consumer. They make the damn thing so big like you are buying the logo instead of the actual product

>I'm not saying it's bad to logo your products just don't have it look so out there to the consumer.
>I'm not saying it's bad to logo your products just stop doing what you've been doing since your first shoe ever
Sure, Nike makes shoes where their logo is more subtle. But that is NOT their M.O. You're retarded for suggesting that Nike should stop doing, what makes their shoes signature.

The leaders of the MS13 chapter in New York is warning members not to wear them.

Looks like the only crimes they won't commit are fashion crimes

You're confusing the word simplified with subtle.

Funny. All the Mexican gangbangers here in California worship the Nike Cortez.

>Blazers too.
A shame, since I really like how the Off-White Blazers swoosh goes down onto midsole.
The normal one looks so poorly proportioned and just "off".

Misleading joke. The gangbangers in NY actually stopped wearing them because law enforcement has pretty much called the shoes 'gang colors'. So they're trying to change their look so they're harder to spot

here you go senpai

but Shaia

The big red swoosh is perfect

those are bruins Marty wore, not cortez

Yeah but literally it's just cortez without the larger sole and the. It has the same swoosh

Then take it off you lazy fuck

idk how i feel about this. i hate it and kind of like it at the same time

Hate Cortez model because of that, but I can tolerate most other Nike shoes. In fact it's probably the only sneaker brand I like because I dig the swoosh, I hate logos like adidas or reebok, way too much shit going on

how about these?

not even usually a nike fan but that's sweet

ASOS detected, leave.

it looks like a bowling shoe

initial hypothesis disproven

>I like simplistic designs
>NIKE RENAMES A CHECK MARK TO SWOOSH AND ITS TOLERATED.

Sorry but adidas's logo is three stripes. How is that too much going on? Reebok I understand though

So clown, you like brands putting big blatant logos on your shit.

Are you one of those people who like stunting on others cause of the damn logos on your clothing and sneakers?