Thought on Vans Sk8 MTE

Are they winter shoes?

Will I survive wearing this during winter if I wear them with wool socks?

>I'm in 10th grade and need to look like a cool guy based on some mediocre footwear.

Ok pal, come back when you have some taste. How about that? Until then, don't make threads.

Oh fuck off, you're on fashion board.

Exactly and your ass doesn't have it, now see to my first reply.

>not rating the Sk8 hi
>being this angry on a fashion board

Chill out pal

Thanks for the advice. Twat.

Will someone please just help?

Hey, they are not very water resistant, so if you have like, snow, in you winter
there's a change to get wet
and socks don't help

if you live in other kind of environment. with dry winters or California or something it's okay

I like the white, but beat to death
with a lighter tone of denim.

>come back when you have some taste
post fits or else you're the millionth kid wearing all black and you can't prove me wrong

Thanks for the help. I'll do some more shopping around to see if I find something I like more

talk shit post fit biiiiitch

What's so bad about Vans anyway?

>What's so bad about Vans

I don't know, a company who's target audience has been skaters since it's inception that shows a lack of innovative growth in the sneaker industry. A company who's products are in poor quality (people will try to refute this, watch) and the fact that they're a not even considered worthy of any real althetics ties.

The fact that adidas and Nike can take market share of their skate industry apparel pie, the fact that they've never released anything worth the time of day or partnering with social ambassadors of the modern youth like Adidas did with Kanye or Puma with Rihanna.

They're one step higher than sketches in that they actually produce products high schools like wearing

They’re waterproof but they aren’t actually waterproof once the sole starts separating from the upper.

Noted

>the fact that they've never released anything worth the time of day or partnering with social ambassadors of the modern youth like Adidas did with Kanye or Puma with Rihanna

yeah because vans hasn't done collaborations with Supreme or Fear of God or anything, which definitely aren't brands that are shaping the modern youth style.

Did you recently ask your mom to stop picking out your outfits?

Yep I'm gonna refute. They last about as long as any other pair of sneakers I owned.

How about coming up with an original insult. And tell me, are the offerings from Nike and Adidas any better?

t. New Balance owner.

>shows a lack of innovative growth in the sneaker industry
When has drawing on shoes/making custom shoes been popular before Vans? Go ahead, we'll wait.

>the fact that they're a not even considered worthy of any real althetics ties

I guess the dozens of Skater, BMX and surfer collabs don't count.

>the fact that they've never partnered with social ambassadors of the modern youth like Adidas did with Kanye or Puma with Rihanna

"Some days I'm in my Yeezys, some days I'm in my Vans
If I knew y'all made plans I wouldn't have popped the Xans" - Kanye West.

Also pic related. They dont need to sponser anybody because people just naturally fuck with them. Keep talking out of your ass, senpai.

>a lack of innovative growth in the sneaker industry

Their checkerboard pattern and slip-ons are pretty iconic desu.

I got the del patos. They're really warm I've worn them snowboarding (fucking around on a snurfer) theyre really warm the only problem is that they're not tall enough for walking in snow, I found that out the hard way.

vans aren't necessarily bad but the hi-tops are

Got exactly that model and yes, they served me well during winter in germany. Always warm, dry and ultra comfortable once you wear em once or twice.

Well then they'll be fine in New York