>especially Southern nu-prep
Absolutely disgusting

t. engineering school where half of the guys wear autism sneakers

The very board itself has spoken.

durham uni students are literal cancer.

source: am from durham

not Veeky Forums at all

any other anons? :)

How does it feel not even being top 20 anymore?

60k per year adult daycare center.

How does it feel not even being top 10 at all?

The single greatest, people that are not from the uk please go

hello

kill me

yo wasssssup, shoutout to the cutie asian hunnies that come hard as fuck

Should I go back to uni bros? Bongistan here, I'm training as an illustrator but art school is for doinks, so I'm thinking classics and visual history (kind of like a better art history course). Should I get into UK student debt for a 3 year course I probably won't use in my career but I'd really enjoy? I'm 20, soon to be 21

I'm a freshman, I don't know about that

everyone here is a fucking loser (including me)

i hate this fucken school

Is free education effay? The state pays me some 40k to get a degree and i also get a 20k interest free loan.

we might be the least fa school of all time but at least there is good academics lol

Major?

d-d-derek..?

naw sorry b

college?

Anyone

University of Sneeds

Doesn't seem worth it to me honestly. You typically go into debt with the intention of getting a job to pay it off.

Not very effay. Mostly prep and streetwear inspired fits.

Don't you think going to an actual uni, with actual societies and actual lectures is a little bit played out, rote, even?

Carleton University here

New mascot when

geology

pretty gay

I'm only at uni because I don't know what to do with my life. I'd rather be here + a part time job and a shit major instead of having to worry about building a career. Good way to kill/enjoy a few years, I'd say do it not like the debt is a major difficulty here.

Thoughts on my uni of choice?

its the one in Illinois

thoughts?

Relevant meme. Don’t cry if you’re a geed it’s all bantz

Uottawa here, fuck this city.

>
yep it's shit, two uniqlos in Canada are in Toronto too Xd

I go here! what's your major user

physics/compsci here

all the girls here are thin, pretty, and dress well fml

Why would you ever decide to go to Dominican?

Please use the new logo for all outreach.

Thanks,

The Lboro team

I'm at UTM doing Compsci first year
What's up boyo

yo

Are you me holy shit?

What year?

U3, what about you

Same. Taking 446 this sem?

YES what the fuck

who are you oh my god

keshav is a fuckin g

What was your R score?

Super nice but gets sidetracked so easily lol

Is it weird to meet up?

Suck and fuck?

I'm pretty boring and I don't dress that well, basically just lurk here

plus I'm not too keen on people knowing that I visit this website

but it's cool that someone else who goes on Veeky Forums is in my class! I'll see if i can spot you on wednesday :)

One of my ex's goes there, your food is shit and so is your college.

shot down hard

t. Manlet school-let

ooh spooky Veeky Forums

I'm a white dude with reddish hair. Narrows it down, I know.

how does it feel to be the inferior northern florida university?

i don't think i've ever seen someone from here post in one of these threads

not very effay

only really worth it if you get a full ride or close to it
you'll be better off pursuing your interests seriously as a hobby; reading books, going to museums, interacting with actual artists, etc.
and this way you will actually develop something close to an interesting personality which you would have trouble cultivating if you're just focussing on coursework

Inferior to whom?

lol at all the girls in art school core smoking outside the library, but v comfy town and v comfy uni

University of Alabama reporting in. It's negative effay. Not even worth posting our logo.

I know some of you bois lurk here.

Not very effay imo

Britbong London uni-that-is-not-actually-in-London.

>so many qt asians

also someone be my friend

yuck

nah f4m

Any anons here?

:)

I'll be your friend. I live in Texas tho

AU reporting in. DC fucking sucks.

Anyone?

Emory kids were pretty fa, the asians especially. also there is always one GT faggot who is so butthurt about emory. I'm expecting him to rage and respond to this post in a fury of no sex induced rage.

milwaukee boyz

I'm surprised half the men here don't wear the fucking "OUCH" tank top I hate them all so much.

Is community college effay?

lf cuties to chat clothes with

Not usually, the one I went to had a bunch of Brooklyn nogs from downstate, weebs and parents trying to get an associates in some field they'll never use to tell everybody they went to college. I commend you for going that route, though. Most people think they're too good for CC.

whats wrong with it? just curious, i am going here bc it is the only nursing school that would accept all my transfer credits, i would have to do one extra year just to go to other schools. what would say is bad about this place? i know nothing of it but dont want to do another year, i switched majors so instead of 4 years i will have to do 5, (3 at community college so far) and i really dont want to have it be 6 years total so im prob going to dominican. thoughts on this plan too?

Ned?

schulich time babyyyyyyyyyy

Are you a chink?

Nah

a real shitzone if you ask me my dude. know some Veeky Forums types, but hypebeasted to the moon, lotta internationals with nutty shit. See bape hoodies or RAF stans almost daily.

It's all the Chinese money from the international kids man

What?

Good lord did I do a lot of chemicals in uni

I think I jacked half the dealers on campus and resold their shit, too. Because: Fuck You.

ayy georgia southern fag here :-/

what's not effay about boat shoes with athletic shorts and chinese kids flexing everyday?