Why does Veeky Forums hate beards?

Why does Veeky Forums hate beards?

Veeky Forums doesn't hate beards, a nicely maintained beard, like the one in OP pic is really nice and compliments many styles. However, beard genetics aren't always uniform and many times people grow shitty beards that look thin or patchy and terrible.

also beard culture is a fucking heinous meme

it's for jawletts, also most Veeky Forums can't grow a beard since it hasn't hit puberty

Because they haven't hit puberty yet.

Or they can only grow a dirty sanchez

I don't like beards because I like natsoc aesthetics

Plus most dudes I've seen with full beards are nu males. The few Chads I know don't have beards.

I'm balding so I'm growing out a beard to compensate. Luckily what I lack in scalp hair I make up for everywhere else, so I'm going to give it a 3 month grow period without touching it and see what happens. It looks decent for only 3 weeks, so I have faith

they're low test beardlets

Because, unironically, most people here are underage or barely in their 20s, and the population here self-selects in that most people who care about fashion tend to be more feminine and less masculine, even on a genetic level.

Max age of 20

>I'm going to give it a 3 month grow period without touching it
You should at the very least trim a neckline.

Chads have a lifespan of 25 years. They just get married and become fat "cool" dads after that. Because of this, most are too young to grow beards. However, since chads also look up to Richard Spencer, they wouldn't grow beards even if they could.

oh yeah I'm totally doing that, should have said something. Leaving the cheeks untouched too ,unless the hairs are practically near my eye socket, just to see if it fills in over the next 2 months

this so hard

women are totally getting memed by ugly guys with beards who pretend to like indie pop bands

I grow a keanu reeves beard, so I don't bother.

Fortunately I actually have a decent jawline.

I grow a sick goatee, but the hair on my cheeks literally doesn't come in half as good.

Figured when I have kids, I'll pull out the goatee. Until then, clean shaven.

fa hate beards because all these faggots cant even grow one

Dream Inspo

I also grow a really good goatee. I shaved into one recently just for a joke because I had to shave anyways, and my girlfriend said it got her wet instantly and she loved the look of it. My roommate said it fit my face really well.

But I'm only 23, and I thought I was too young to be pulling that off. Am I incorrect?

I also grow a pretty mean goatee and mustache but I've always wanted to push the boundaries of how much a beard fade I can get away with if I grow out my weak cheek and sideburns. Anyone have inspo for that?

>since chads also look up to Richard Spencer
*incels
ftfy

that's a gay bear, dude

fuck this is true

here's the peak of what I can grow after 1 -2 weeks of letting it go.

t. lowtest beardlet

oh I am well aware

>also beard culture is a fucking heinous meme
This. Beards themselves are whatever, the execution can go either way. But holy fuck beard culture is the dumbest shit.

looks unironically great

Because I'm 25 and I can't even grow a mustache. Even less than this guy

Let's add weed and tattoo culture to the list.

Start putting minoxidil on your face twice a day.

can shills get any more obvious

Cringe

I don’t hate beards, but:

1. Beards are for jawlets. I have a good jawline so I want to show it off.
2. I have to stay clean shaven for my job & I prefer it. I like looking younger than I am.

mm

I would grow a beard but I'm told I have a really great model tier jawline.

Pic related: Yes I have my eyes closed to remain somewhat anonymous.

you look like a bitchy librarian that yells at people for being too loud

That's some computer guy from jewtube.

and you look like an idiot

Thats Jake Gyllenhaal, kid. Not only does he have the goal hair of his generation, it simply doesnt matter what kind of facial hair he has because of it.

The only thing greater than his hair genetics are his acting choices.

The dude needs to start picking up less LifeTime drama shit and more action shit. I want to see him operate.

Fake gains tho
Thanks man. I work with what I've got.

Fyi, if anyone gives a shit, i just turned 24. That pic was actually taken about 1 year ago and I guess puberty is still ticking along since when I started growing it out last week it was a bit more full of a stache and more patches started on my cheeks. I'm a late and slow bloomer :/

If you don't believe me just google it dude. It's well documented online that it works, just takes a long time.

LOL exactly what I thought

I'm manley height but having facial hair is very helpful. Have had some type of facial hair since 12/13 and cant go more than 4-5 hours after shaving before the hair is already growing back. I gave up on shaving and just trim my beard all the way down every two weeks or so

He's a modern day god with dat look, being famous doesn't hurt either

Did he convert to Islam and move to Syria?

Probably because of my yes. OK, here is me in a normal open eye shot.

so i just get this shit as a topical cream and apply to where I want beard to grow every day for a year or so?

Just get the normal hair minoxidil. Unbranded is very cheap.

The thing with a beard/facial hair is that the hair follicles are there, they are unactivated. The minoxidil activates them and once that happens and you are satisfied you don't have to even apply it any longer as they should then continue to grow forever.

since we're talking about beards.
my hair is very fine and I went bald prettyearly so I buzzed it.
my beard however is of the thickest curliest most stubborn hair I ever seen.

it basically dose it's own thing.
I can shape it like one would shape a hedge.

is their anything I can do to make it more chill ?
I allready use oil.

Combination of 2 things.

1. A lot of people who grow beards don't bother to keep it trimmed and neat so it looks shit.

2. At least 90% of the "males" on Veeky Forums are fuccbois who can't grow a beard so they sperg out at anyone with one.

>I D-DON'T EVEN WANT ONE, THEY LOOK SHIT ANYWAY!

doesn't a beard get in the way of daily skincare routines. seems annoying

because i cant grow one...

seen this faggot posting his pathetic selfie a lot around here lately
but neard is top notch and with his expression he pulls it off quite well
doesnt look like a typical nu-male neckbeardophile

found the butthurt guy with a beard

Jawlets and fatties hiding their no chin to neck ratio. Pic related. Never could get the mustache to connect to the rest of the beard. :(

Knew a guy in high school that looks exactly the same with very similar facial hair. Always smelled like shit, so seeing facial hair like that reminds me of some terrible odor.

Leave Veeky Forums forever

Because he's already masculine without the beard. Beards look like shit when they are worn by guys who are otherwise feminine and soft looking so they look like tryhards rather than just embracing how they look naturally.

I never understood this not touching a beard for a long time. Suppose you shave with a 10 guard regularly. All the hair on your face after a shave will either be that length or shorter, since any longer hair will have been shaven. Hair that's shorter doesn't get touched, so it grows unimpeded until it reaches at or above 10 guard length. Once it's cut it doesn't fall it, it simply grows from 10 guard length up to 11 and beyond. Then the next time you shave, you'll knock it back down to 10 and the cycle will continue. Eventually this hair might fall out, but that has nothing to do with your shaving.

In short, it's always good to trim as you go, since you're not gaining anything from just letting it rage except a few exceptionally fast growing hairs that look bad.

It's usually all bundled up into one guy which makes it 20x worse.

underrated post

found the nu-male estrogen babby

yup
those types honestly have 0 personality
all they can talk about is their ‘cultures’

proved my point lmao, when will they learn?

I don't even think that most of them participate in a culture in any sense. They aren't advancing the scenes, they are simply consumers.

Done

I can grow a pretty substantial beard but my mustache consists of about 20 individual hairs, can't grow it because I end up looking amish

This is about as good as my beard gets. So close to a fully connected beard. I guess it could be worse.

This. Clean cut, capable of
It's like the feldgrau uniform. The americucks had dress suits, special outfits, 20+ layers and combinations of bullshit gear. The Wehrmacht had jackboots, wool pants, a helmet to keep rain off, a zelthban hoodless poncho, a shirt, gloves, a scarf and a really useful, sturdy, luxury wool jacket/dress shirt, equally at home changing the oil on a jeep, marching as an honour guard or attending a ballroom dance. The ultimate exploration of practicality, good construction and genteel looks, the epitome of the German spirit. A beard just doesn't quite fit that spirit, especially if you are blessed with a great jaw and a robust face.

And to anyone saying Nazis were homoerotic, consider suicide. Their jodhpurs and crusher caps have only been appropriated by faggots because it was the last expression of European masculinity before we were all required to give up our toxic masculinity, love of our ancestors and self dignity and become bugmen.

he's lazyeyed and that brows make him look a bit avian but I think he's super cute ngl

All that amazing stuff.

Still lost 2 wars.

Yep, he wants the acting accolades after he shit the bed with Prince of Persia, but he makes a great action star and needs to get back to explosions and guns.

it's basically man makeup at this point

used to cover up flaws.

you will go bald eventually if you use this shit, it fucks up your normal hormone output

shut the fuck up faggot

hahahah i completely agree. hes always been my favorite actor. he doesn't get enough praise here on /fa. these bitches salty they cant grow a beard so they compensate.

Bitch please, we jerk ourselves dry to his fits and hair in Prisoners and Nightcrawler.

My grandpappy always said that beards are for men without jaws, he always had facial hair of some kind but never a full beard.

yeah it's too bad. instead of ww1 and 2 they should be called 'germany V. the rest of the world attempt 1 and 2'

Took 10 years and the entire developed world, limitless money and 10 billion Russians to remove them from a country the size of Texas. And nationalism is back on the rise, this time in complete ethnic solidarity with every European

he looks like the guy from ncix tech tips

even if it were true being bald and having a bomb-ass beard looks great unless you're a feminine looking nu-male

needs a little cleaning up on your sideburns but otherwise looks great

first timer here, 21
going for the Cretan look once the chin fills in

I don't hate beards, but people who have beards are like the Jeep drivers of the fashion world.

>HURRR MUH BEARD IS THE GREATEST THING EVER EVERYONE SUCKS BUT ME

Don't forget the US was mainly preoccupied with Japan. If Japan hadn't bothered it could have been over sooner. Also, the main belligerents were UK, US, and USSR against DE, IT, and JP. To say it took the entire developed world to defeat Nazi Germany is a fallacy as Germany had her allies which also fought against the allied forces. It wasn't Germany against the world.

I am glad that nationalism is back on the rise though. I'm not a fan of this PC culture and the current situation happening in Europe. I hope this time something can be done that doesn't result in violence or more negative attention towards Europeans or Americans who wish to preserve their culture.

are you looking for your shekels?

I think I actually have some Polish-Jewish ancestry on my mothers side. My fathers side is English/Scotch Irish.

Any empty area won't fill in until you start shaving more often.

they're ugly. if you have a good facial structure a beard hide that, and your jawline
>inb4 low test beta
I can grow a nice beard but only let it get to stubble which I think is nice. My cheekbones and jawline are too nice to hide behind brown hair :)

dreaming of that thick stache

thats one long patchy beard

I could grow a full beard at 17. Nothing wrong with my jaw, in fact I often got complimented on how sharp it was during my time at highschool... I just prefer the look of a beard. It's nice. Have kept it ever since (20 now).

>I am glad that nationalism is back on the rise though
>I hope this time something can be done that doesn't result in violence or more negative attention towards Europeans or Americans who wish to preserve their culture.

I agree. Lets do this together.

Are you one of those people who believes that every time you shave the hair grows back thicker?