What are some *good* shoes that I can use for running/sports/shit that don't look 100% autistic and that wont fuck up...

what are some *good* shoes that I can use for running/sports/shit that don't look 100% autistic and that wont fuck up my knees?

I was thinking about some Onitsuka Tigers but I don't wanna feel like weeb trash

just have your gait analyzed and get a real running shoe Jesus Christ

stop caring so much about what other people think you fucking freak

bbut I do this for myself

yeezy boost
:^)

>don't wanna feel like weeb trash
You're an idiot. If you like them just get them.

I like onitsuka tigers for walking around, wouldn't run in the Mexico 66. My girlfriend loves the ultimate 81.

go to a local running store and talk to them
have them test you and shit

you'll probably walk out with something like pic related but your feet and knees will thank you

Just got some ultraboosts and they seem fit for running.

dont be a bitch nigga, i just pulled the trigger on pic related earlier. they are dope.

dont get ultra boosts unless you are like 18 and wear a lot of skinny sweatpants

this. i have a pair of mexico 66's and they are not for running

Don't be a faggot; go to a real, locally-owned running store and have your gait analyzed. If you take the "Veeky Forums" route your entire body will be fucked

>lifting shoes for running

Don't run. It's fucking shit. Weights and diet

cardio has given me a beautiful cancer bod with finely wrought threads of muscle and nary a drop of dreaded fat.

I look ethernopian lol but FUCK YOU CAUSE I LIKE THAT LOOK

Nike free. I run 5k every other day and it's fucking comfy. I wear the shoes to the gym, to class and etc.
Onitsuka tigers are not designed for running.

Nike frees are a terrible running shoe, they are made for walking. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Honestly, if you aren't schooled on the subject it's best to just keep quiet.

I've been using ultimate 81's for parkour for a couple of years now. They last their dollars worth in a good way (although wouldn't pay more than 60 AUD for them).

in same position as you OP. Thoughts on these everyone?

Boxing and wrestling shoes are only good for their respective sports. They're terrible for running and have no support. They're meant to be used on mats or in a ring. Running them on concrete or in the dirt is a super fast way destroy them.

All around good sport shoe that's sort of Veeky Forums, Badminton shoes. Alternatively, you could get Feiyues. They offer no support, but if you're after aesthetics over practicality, then that's your shoe.
If you're legit worried about messing your knees up, read up a bit on how to properly do whatever you're going to do.

Cool

any pair of brooks you dumb asshole
they do look like complete shit however, most of them anyway

They aren't good for running at all

you would look pretty acoustic running in shoes like that

Petition to ban

Onitsuka Tigers are running shoes autismo.

Not that guy, but have you actually ever ran? Those would kill your fucking feet/knees.

Back in the 60s, these would be horrible as a running shoe by todays standards.

none of these shoes are running shoes, they'll fuck up your legs/feet if you try to run in them. dont worry about fashion when you're getting running shoes - fitness isnt the time to be thinking about aesthetics

that being said, this guy has actually got the right idea

Get yourself some heat moldable insoles.
There's plenty available for $60-$120

>I don't wanna feel like weeb crash
Onitsukas are the least of your concerns user