Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JMfw2ykpGQs
twitter.com/adobegothic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally who

*sexually assaults your path*

>mfw Wilguen outs himself as a literal retard

What u mean homie

this kid has a terrible profile. Small jaw.

Who

w2c similar jacket?

Glasses don't really work with face.

*emotionally manipulates your path*

doesnt matter

this kid has had sex with more qt nyc models than you will in your entire life

>blowjob or gtfo

read his manifesto

youtube.com/watch?v=JMfw2ykpGQs

only Wilguen can review a pen and make it look good and make me want to buy it

Which roastie did he piss of to get a swear campaign against him

???

Link it

How2 manipulate roasties

*takes condom off mid-sex*

>you will never be as handsome and stylish as him
>you will never mentally destroy countless thots like him

There's no point in living

Did he do it?

CAMERON INNOCENT!!

I have a feeling that he starts talking about pens to Dem rosties hella randomly before he rapes them.

>sizist
Manlets BTFO

kek

post pics of his fits please, they're really nice imo

Wtf, this is a child

I heard someone say everything he does is calculated wtf does that mean

He's a twisted fuckin psychopath. Mom's gonna freak when she finds out

the girl who originally posted it deleted it so no she's probably lying to get attention like all women do

He plans everything out strategically.

For example, he thinks to himself, ill talk to this girl, get her drunk, bring her back to my place wasted, then rape her. Then he does exactly that and does it in a way where the girl feels so ashamed that she keeps quiet about it. Hence him being called a serial abuser. He's manipulative and knows how to angle himself and put himself in spots so he can get away with whatever he does. Unfortunately, it all caught up to him

nothing really strategic about that, just sounds like any other college rapist.

>agreeing he's a rapist
>unfortunately it caught up to him
>unfortunately

U fockin wot m8

>Unfortunately
Seems pretty fortunate to me that this cunt got caught desu

he is literally who?

who even is this guy

my bad, meant unfortunate for him

Even though I love his fits, I cant stand behind a guy who has sexually assaulted 20+ women as far as we know if it is true??? I hope its not true, but if it is.........., :(

some Veeky Forums waywt poster that smashed a victoria secret model

stop lying to yourself man

Kid is a 10/10

he's fullof himself and isn't even as smart as his leads on.

no 10/10 would dress in cuckcore

Kek why are you so butthurt? U a feminist or some shit? I guarantee half of that was made up by some mad roastie after she realised she was just another hole to him and couldn't have him to herself.

Can anyone link to this kid's manifesto?

Id post it but the thread got taken down last time it was posted

Just post it

He's good looking, but if you think this is 10/10 you don't get out much. Let's not degrade what a 10 is by calling every pretty person one.

wow poor kind i want to take him under my wing and make him a man while also fucking his anus

based

looks like he just has ASPD and liked clothes

What is that dent in his forehead

I kinda feel bad for this kid in spite of all the shit he done. Like... I don't think he coulda done life any other way. He's over equipped in certain departments (i.e. looks, privilege, ability to disconnect while manipulating) and woefully crippled in others, basic humanity being one of the key features.

Poor girls, too. Shit, what a firestorm.

is that a bogdabot?

until someone he's convicted he's still only an alleged rapist
why are you fags so quick to join on with rape allegations, this is the shit that ruins people's lives
Even if he's manipulative and not a great person, you can't go around acting like he's a serial rapist yet

he definitely didn't do shit these cunts are just pissed that he blew up on Instagram / he ghosted them or something

He needs therapy

nah fuck this kid, he's privilidged as fuck. He goes to Colombia on his parent's dime and then does fuck all. Physics>PoliSci>Anthropology, thats the sequence of his majors. What a piece of shit

from the way you type I can tell that you're ugly and jealous

what is the obsession with this 7/10? Are you guys that fucking ugly?

Nice reddit edge you beta ugly cuck

keep sucking some white hipsters dick, uggo

genetics can be a bitch, maybe next life?

Awful 2014 tier bait

he admits to it in his manifesto thing tbqh
he's always been a bit of a dick with the shoplifting and shit too

lol okay cameron. Keep living in the deluded life you have, you were a piece of shit to Haley and you're a piece of shit now

No he doesn't? He admits he's manipulative and has somewhat misogynistic tendencies but he doesn't say anything about rape. You're pulling @ straws

He shoplifts, too? huh. I've taken that to be a warning sign in people. My ex in NC used to do that shit compulsively, and it pissed me off to no end.

LOL

What happen to Haley

holy shit this kid is me but attractive

someone should do MDMA with him. find out if he has any empathy at all.

t. did MDMA with friend, found out he's basically a sociopath with no ability for empathy

He's like a young and pathetic version of patrick bateman

Stealing is one of the most degenerate acts someone can commit.

What did your friend do to lead you to this conclusion

He cheated on her, then he cheated on his next girlfriend (girl he cheated on Haley with) while in NY. He's a general piece of shit and a misogynist.

is that what she told you? lol nice

my thoughts exactly

You rape girls?

twitter.com/adobegothic

the dumb cunt that first posted this shit has deleted/unliked everything related to this...

if she were telling the truth/were not afraid of being sued for libel she wouldn't have fucking deleted everything

literally who lmao
nice h&m bro

So how do you guys think he emotionally manipulated them girls

>>>
> Anonymous 10/11/17(Wed)14:53:59 No.12824538 ▶
>
>Stealing is one of the most degenerate acts someone can commit.
It's fucking gutless, right? especially when you go into a store with a chick, you're copping her 200 dollar pieces and meanwhile..... She stealing socks and shit. like, WTF?

The same way you fuck any girl. Pretend to be interesting and passionate while looking decent.
The only difference here is that someone with a lot of twitter followers got fucked and dropped.
Who cares.. yall are fucking worse than soccer moms reading People magazine holy shit

>Pretend to be interesting and passionate while looking decent.

It's kind of sad, no? The uniform validity of this approach? I want to expect more from human beings, but they so easily led. Myself included.

he flat out told me lol. i was feeling all fuzzy and loved up, wanted to hug him and stuff. and then he just went like "you know i don't feel emotions bruh? i just fake it"

The fact that women fall for it is sad, yes. But western women are generally vapid so it's not a surprise. The hardest part of this method is having the confidence to drop your self awareness and act the part.

Hey senpai throw me some context in here.

Is this some tripfag that raped women or what? It's the first time I see his face posted but then again I don't come around here as much anymore.

"rape" is a very lose term in modern society.
he pumped and dumped some dumb alt-bimbos and now they are irate.
its a story as old as time

Shit, I dumped a chick and she spread BS about me until I got lawyers calling her folks. It really ruined something in me. I don't trust as much.

When 20+ girls come out and report sexual assault on one guy it isn't just some dump and pump . Read his manifesto, kid is fucked up.

he probably just cheated on some girl and she got butthurt and accused him of rape

Hey now, I'm an Anthropology major : (

That many? Over how long?

How'd a misogynist hang around so many feminist in the art scene tho

He's a junior now at Columbia. So probably the span of a little more than two years .

How come he ain't never got his ass beat? I mean, it's not right, but growing up in NYC it's the only way I remember ppl handling this sorta shit.