Trying to build something up that looks a little like this...thoughts?

Trying to build something up that looks a little like this...thoughts?

that looks like a really comfortable collection

personally i wouldn't wear colors like that but its only because i like wearing a shit ton of color

Thanks, it was sort of inspired by some of the japanese brands.

Yeah a more minimal colour palette suits my complexion I think, so more or less grey/bluescale with some beige i thought would be cool.

i'd replace the blue longsleeve, the tims, the dark jeans, and the middle sweater thing

the jeans you can replace with wool trousers, the tims you can replace with derbies or heritage boots, the shirt idk, and the sweater you can replace with an oversized colorblock knit sweater

everything else looks pretty good though

also w2c the short sleeve button ups? those look sick

Don't listen to him.
Dark jeans are nice and that patagonia fleece is great but i would personally go with different color.
Overall pretty nice and comfy, you can see the japanese influence.

outdoorsy dadcore + gook meme glasses, simply ebin

This is the best palette for clothes imo

Hey, cheers for the feedback.

I quite like the retro patagonia sweater, it was from some article about japanese hiking style. But yeah agree with you on some of the rest.

The short sleeve shirts are from Beams Plus, they do some sweet prints.

how is mine

DOPE AF

Brad hall inspo

pretty neat style OP

only things I wouldn't wear from this collection would be the vest, the long coat and the shoes to the right of the Timbs

yo u ever heard of supreme bro? i recommned it look like it gon fit your style

Really liked this. Fave things were: the vest, the patagonia fleece, the glasses, the short sleeve button ups (w2c?) and the birks.

id on bag

Yeah the long coat can be a bit hard to work in, but I've seen some nice ones from nanamica/battenwear that would fit the aesthetic.

I work as a qualified wagecuck so a black/navy mac coat is essential to fit in with other wagecucks in the UK.

I feel like Wallabees (the shoes you mentioned) could be a good fit for this vibe. They have that 'uncool but cool' slouchy vibe

Nanamica.

Its stupid expensive though, looks awesome quality. You can find similar ones by searching 'roll top backpack'. I think Sandqvist do one for about half the price of Nanamica.

I'm not sure about what sort of colours but I'm thinking I should throw a flannel/cord/denim shirt in here somewhere as we're approaching winter

I can't see myself wearing the print shortsleeves too much in these temperatures.

>I'm a bottom core.

ISHYD buy those ugly ass New Balance shoes, and the boots.

What would you recommend? Yeah im undecided on the boots.

I went through the endclothing store last week and the NBs looked quite nice in person.

nice dude w2c literally anything here

dull af

W2c yellow button shirt and black zip up in the middle?

you have too many thing op

I agree with you on the coat - i think i could lose that and just keep the mac.

The shirts seem quite key to the aesthetic though

I use the glasses anyway

I agree with you on the boots

I think the patagonia fleece is pretty cool and practical af tho

W2c middle zip up and button up shirts plz

The fleece is called a 'Patagonia Retro X' - it was on MrPorter for around 200.

The short sleeve shirts shirts are from Beams Plus - also on MrPorter - I think the beige-ey one is sold out unfortunately.

The long sleeve oxford shirts are uniqlo, the black one is norse projects I think - but hey it's oxford shirts every store sells them

Thank you my guy

The 1500 is probably the hardest NB silhouette to pull off. Get any of the 99X sneakers instead

What's the jacket on the top left OP

Nanamica

wtc shirts op

you've eliminated the only pieces with personality

i'd keep the glasses, the fleece, and the patterned shirts, and get rid of the black oxford, the top-left black jacket, and the brown suede shoes

i'd replace the tan boots with another brand but keep the color. i'd also replace the backpack with something more forward-thinking (like a techwear backpack)

Could I throw something like these toms into this aesthetic? with a pinrolled jeans or something like that?

or these

toms were pretty played out a couple years back but its just an espadrille in different patterns and it goes with the laid back vibe i figure

or these

What is top left coat?

nanamica

uniqlo, norse projects, beams plus

Pilgrim-core