W2C Black derbies for SLP aesthetic?

Doc 1461 Mono look alright but they're a little too chunky in the upper and are generally poor quality.
Willing to spend up to $250 CAD. Can't keep wearing the same black chelsea boots on the daily b/c I'll destroy them, need to switch it up a little with low cut shoes too. Willing to buy replicas and shit too as long as it's good quality and will last a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

reondistrict.com/Mobile/Product/Category/list/cid/67/scn/SHOES
youtube.com/watch?v=RU_hFQg700s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump :(

Pick something from here, they are Reps and are acceptable quality. They never have tags nor does the sole of the SLP shoes have branding and shit BTW.

reondistrict.com/Mobile/Product/Category/list/cid/67/scn/SHOES

I was wondering if someone would post Reondistrict.

How is their sizing and do you know if I would get buttfukt by customs because I'm from Canada?

re-bump :(

Use fuckboi general in the future or fucking off yourself you sad useless cunt

redwing postman

Got these not long ago and really love them. Kurt Geiger Marstons

slp is dead, only skinnyfat fob asians wear this type of tacky shit

Search on r/designer reps and r/fashion reps, I've never bought from them but I'd go TTS since it's apparently SLP

go for thom browne but only if you can afford to ball out
otherwise i'm worried this is true, no one has actually looked cool except on the runway or instagram in slp shit in so long. just look at hedi's muses - those fags in the garden don't dress even close to all black slp style. also just remembered he left slp. theyre doomed

why are they so expensive when they're reps? doesnt that defeat the purpose of reps? SLP zips for $330. sure its cheaper than retail but still really expensive for reps

Dude, derbies are strictly for homosexuals. And heterosexual tap dancers.

youtube.com/watch?v=RU_hFQg700s

Yeah, if you are in middle school, or havr the brain of a middle schooler

W2c?

it still looks real good though.. saw this random pic on discover page

i really regret not buying that shirt when it was new

Breaking those fuckers in will be a nightmare

If you think Fred Astaire was wearing derbys with an evening suit, you really are new to this. Shouldn't yoy be queuing up for the next Supreme drop?

Just tell them to declare the item as less, they always did it for me

they pay shills to spam their brand and claim that they use the same materials in order to trick people into paying $600 for a jacket made with the same leather as a walmart belt.

This is more like how I dress than SLP since I realize this is sorta different from SLP aesthetic.

that entire outfit (except the cap) is SLP

that scene was impressive even by todays standard. He makes the spinning of the room look so seemless