WAYWT

Old Thread is approaching death

it helps if you post what you're wearing today

not OP, also not much of a fit soo

That's a very good point, I'll post a better pic tomorrow or something.
You aren't the first person to say i look like her.

reposting this fit that i posted like maybe a month and a half ago(?), bc looking for second opinions. nothing to special i know, also traps are gay, cx bois, now give me some (you) 's

I'd use brown pants but this is still alright

Recommendations on a quality pair? Aside from photo quality looks good

you look cute af

polo, levis, vans, windbreaker. succ me

congratulations, you woke up and put clothes on.

dumb cunt

not awful. there's a style clash with the boots and the hoodie but it all fits you pretty well. all black is v boring

i bet you like butt indie. not bad dont ever get fat homeboy

wanna be my gf

normcore will always be the wave

is it good?

Any girl who still styles herself like this in the current year needs to commit sudoku, immediately.

I'd recommend Globe

>I bet you like butt indie.
eh not really, I mostly listen to jazz. I do like alex g quite a bit though

cute face. meh outfit.

Clean your mirror pls ^ . ^ giving me anxiety. Your style looks kind of outdated.

Bad angle, no mirror.

fag

Liek.... Doc Martins and schoolgirl oshkoshbgosh outdated? I joke, I joke, you're both in need of a xanax and a day's sleep. I am, too.

stop posting the same ugly fit, attention whore

Reposting this, is it too simple?

>is it too simple?
yes

; )

gawd clean your fucking mirror. jesus christ.

very drab
this all looks very tacky
there was a fit in the last thread that was very similar to this. however. its very thin line you guys walk. the other guy looked great imo, and you look like utter shit. the T shirt looks cheap. and god damn theres something very off about your shoes and socks. all in all very tacky.
how do you think people perceive you?
no it isnt
goofy ass. I hate that vintage jacket trope.
socks looking like trash. that level of colour coordination is always distressing
I hate those damn shoes

fyi this is the person whom criticizes your ensembles

what would you say makes it tacky?

which fit are we talking about here?

its all very Gaudy and over detailed. the key is subtly. Helmut Lang knew this. plus its essentially chino and a hoodie. and the way the shoes are unbuckled is abit strange. makes it seem pointless.

i’m on shrooms in these

mine: i love all of this except for the shoes, which i think are too distracting from the rest of the outfit

this look isn’t my thing but simplicity is not a bad thing, i’d say this is good composition

this is so cute!!! where did you get the jacket?

you’re pretty, your outfit is really channeling “middle-aged professional”

waist-tied jackets almost never look good, i’d say the rest is at least anodyne. try tucking in the collared shirt

mmm i dont like this, esp. shoes

Impressive considering I can't even work a phone on shrooms.

jumper is white ribknit
shoes are grandpas desert boots
>fyi this is the person whom criticizes your ensembles
lol'd at that + warcraft shirt
cool shoes
dig the jeans, altho you should put on a striped shirt to complete the ~nautical~ look of the coat
like your hair also from what i can see

no cohesion whatsoever between your pieces. it looks like you just picked up random articles of clothing from the department store and wore them together

i feel like this would be better with a slimmer pant

you look gay

just bad

haha

beanie ruins it

id on the jacket please?

ya maybe it’s cause i /am/ gay, idiot

>gay
>calls other people idiots
Hmmm

>unironically being a bugchasing faggot

knyew

m'lady

uniqlo, asos, rail novato lol. It's hot.

Its weird that the lighting is bad where theyre trying to sell you clothes

Got me some work I'm bout to go do.

cool apart from socks

fellas?

w2c pants

this is so sweet. your proportions are perfect, i love it.

weekday

You don't have the body type to make this look good
Pretty cool
You look like you're playing a character

re:b:ost

ridiculous amount of pieces on the red side of the colour spectrum.

dont post if you dont have a decent fitpic

really nice. disagree with as it contributes so little to the fit that it can't.

solid and fine

everything fits off. probably doesnt help you have low rise and a tuck paired with boots. makes the legs look super short.
I can guarantee you you'd be able to move more comfortably if you'd have a higher rise on the jeans.
also shirt is one size too small.

comfy and nice. the raised arm makes me belive the jacket is too long but its a pass from me

What are you trying to do here? The shoes clash with the colours, no belt makes it look messy, and the way the upper half folds and hangs really doesn't make your body look good

Try a deeper tuck with a belt and some different coloured shoes and socks and you'd get a much better outfit

thank you

>What are you trying to do here?
a mix of formal and vintage styles to emulate a vintage sports outfit
don't agree on the belt, can't think of one that would fit, but I'd gladly hear what type of buckle would, for you.
granted in hindsight that fold makes it look like my chest/stomach area is bulging, didn't notice before. I'd have the tuck stash away more of the tshirt fabric to the back in order to prevent that
what colour socks would you opt for if I told you I wouldn't switch out the shoes?

Just a standard empty rectangle/square frame belt

And just any sock that fights the blue grey colour palette that's lighter than black to blend the shoes better with the pants

Can't even see your outfit dude

i wore gosha today too! was going to go to the gym but ended up having to work on a group project instead, cool fit :)

nice! i'd like to see more of your work on the board!

Hi helo

looks good, but the boots are shit and you hold your arms like this guy from the virgin walk

just remove the suspenders
don't wear your shirt open like that, it's just silly
and do everyone a favor and crop your face out

Lmfao

oh and the 4th pic looks easily the best cause
1) you aren't wearing the suspenders
2) you can't see the retarded tuck job and open buttons
3)your face doesn't show

why post if you are gonna be such a sore faggot over it m8?
for once I was almost on a board with your fit but I don't get this overtly try hard 'so fashion' shit you need to pull, the 4th pic is legit decent

Its just clothes buddy chill lol

This is kinda why I never bothered replying you, every time there is a single comment that can be interpreted as negative you go full defense mode, you can't handle criticism. Don't know why I thought this would be something I should do.

cheers for the input, appreciate it!

God you guys all dress so much better than me.

thanks. i used to post a lot more in waywt threads when i had free time. trying to get back into it while i can.

Very cozy my cutie pie

Not fashion
Not fashion
Smoke weed and look at this fit again (srs)
Not fashion
Not fashion
Not fashion
Not fashion
Marc Goehring's awkward nephew
Shirt is a no, too thin / insubstantial and too close falling to the body to justify being at that length
Shoes are a no
Bag strap and buckle are too small in proportion to the rest of the outfit
Double bracelet feels awkward either really go all out or not at all (remove black)
Contrary to what other user thinks this is actually poor composition
Not fashion
Not fashion
Not fashion
Bad
Average
Bad
Not fashion
Fashion victim

1/10 thread

few days ago

OuO

:c

outfit looks good, but you look like a 12 year old boy with a fake beard no offence - just got a tiny looking build.

new fit

would look better with different socks. i feel like girls can get away with this degree of color coordination. also digging the healthy female competitive drive

why are you wearing your aunties satin bonnet

samefag and/or dumbass(es)

how does it feel knowing i have more fun sucking top-quality dick than you’ll ever have in your monotonous PIV-sexual lives? :)

almost every fit itt is bad but yours made me physically retch

I LOVE YOU FOR THIS THANK YOU SO MUCH

they’re my knockoff HUF socks from 9th grade that i wear when i’m running out of clean clothes lol

drop your social media and shit if you’ve got it!

haha, your life sounds really sad dude

same goes for you

you know it’s really fun existing when you’re not bitter all the time, and your respective needs to feel superior through something as subjective as fashion indicates compensating for some other area/aspect in your life, usually it’s low self-esteem

have a great day guys

Yeah I'm 19yrs old and skinny as fuck. Beard is real though.

You asked for an opinion and he gave you one. Just because you didn't like what he said that doesn't give you an excuse to be such a little bitch

W2c hoodie

i strive for comfyness

someone said grammar school gothic would suit me, i like how that sounds but im not sure how to go for it

Fit is fine, get rid of the center parting

Not the guy who posted the pic but, I think it actually kind of works in a Leonardo DiCaprio in titanic kind of way

I think it gives a "I was touched by my teacher in catholic boarding school" look

Features aren't defined enough, too much of a babyface to pull off the hair

>posts fit
>gets critique
>"chill lol"

how are you this much of a pussy