Should I cut my hair?

That's how it looks when it's wet

I just want to be less ugly...

maybe dry it first then style it and someone will tell you

Ok but is my thread still alive isn't it?

Wet looks better, dry looks like shit.

I think you should cut. Also, your "sideburns" doesn't look good, you should get rid of them asap.

Get a very short cut on the sides, the way your hair grows makes it look like your balding. Do whatever with the top.

JUST

Should I do a buzzcut? Never had a haircuit different than what you look here (with hair lenght differences)

What do I do with the top?

Either buzz it or fade it and texture the top

Honestly you could grow it and as it gets longer the weird patchiness should get covered up. Just start grooming yourself would ya.

Okay, how do I groom myself? I usually shave my baby facial hair (I don't even grow a moustache)

This right here is a bad shaved beard you dumb fuck.
Cut the sides low and let the top as it is, a undercut, or wait for your hair to grow more.
You're going to bald soon user

Jesus fucking christ Op you have no ideia what you're doing with your life do you?

Okay I'm gonna shave that area.
>an undercut
First look at my face and head shape, getting an undercut will make me look better?
>you're going to bald soon
Idk, it could be but my hair always have been thin

I thought it doesnt' look bad.

Undercut, definitely. Your face is a little short and wide, so going for shorter sides while leaving the top longer will help lengthen your face.

This Trim your eyebrows it will make your face look better
Start exercising so you can remove your facial fat
You can look at least a 9/10 op

I think it's the angle. Honestly I'd like my hair to keep growing because I wanna know how it would look in 6 months but I don't know how to take care of it.
My eyebrows need a trim but what should I do?
Can I use scholar scissors or should I go to a barber shop?
This is me at different angle.

Go to a barber shop ask him to use the tweezers and then cut a little in the edge of the center
You can let your hair grow a little more it would look nice
Search for a way to give it more volume tho

>SHAVE THESE URGENTLY

Thanks user. Does it looks better?

Before:

After

jesus christ shave your fucking head. your hair is just messy and curly and not cool looking.. have a buzzed head like me and be confident and comfortable. join the sacred chaved head fraternity

Just let it grow. If it looks bad later then just cut or shave it later.

just do the bruno mars thing senpai

you look like a oily ass musty motherfucker, idk how to help that but I'm just pointing out what I see besides the bald spots.

Holy fuck way better

Student barber here

You could try cutting down the side, maybe a hard fade and leave the top somewhat long, maybe use some pomade to play around with the top and see what could work for you

get cornrows
/thread