Hey guys just got my Filson Mackinaw Wool Cruiser Jacket™, how do I look? Is this the ultimate winter coat? Y/N

Hey guys just got my Filson Mackinaw Wool Cruiser Jacket™, how do I look? Is this the ultimate winter coat? Y/N

It's a pretty typical wool coat at okay price point. Who really cares ?

i have one. its well made but i honestly hate the fit. the arms are super loose and baggy. its not slim sitting enough

You wear it well, OP. Props.

just so you know boys and girls, the imgur filename suggests this is from Reddit and OP is trying to ridicule this man

Don’t you know? Slim-fit is on it’s way out!

no one's going to ask why this guy's bed is 4 ft off the ground?

Does anyone else think this look is better with longer hair?

Everyone in this thread should kill themselves.

lmfao

Kek

>toothpick
Let me guess, you drive?

I like it, my ex had one just like it.
It was so fucking cool. We were thriftshoppers and found it broken on the Boulevard. Threw it in the truck and took it home. I restored it and gave it to her for xmas.
Now she's fucking other guys on the bed I worked so hard on for her. Makes me so pissed she didn't throw it out, like she's doing it to spite me. Cunt.
>mrw

Lol

lol yea I would say so. ahahaha u can tell by the way he's posing . manlet stretched posture and no FA poster would make a pose like that. the manlets here are cool and have style and use their height to their advantage

Why is your bed so high?

lol @ 5'9, yea sure bro, 5'9 hahaha. the mattress height is half your height

why try to ridicule this guy?

the red t-shirt underneath a red jacket is questionable and the break on his pants makes them look poo, but he looks fine and is dressed appropriately for his age.

well you wont make that mistake again soft lad

Before I started dating my current gf, my bed was very high. Its nice being so high up.

I have a black mackinaw cruiser and it's very well built and warm. It's not that great in a fashion sense unless you embrace the boxy fit. I'd never buy the red one though, it pideonholes you to that one elmer fudd americana genre forever, whereas the black one can be paired with all kinds of stuff