Can we have a white sneaker inspo?

Yo know, not only the sneakers but the whole fit.

Question, are dirty white converse effay? I'm in-between trying to restore them to their original shape and just wearing them as is.

Post pic

Remember the "worn in > new > worn out" sneaker rule

I think they look work in to me

another user but clean them, but clean sole just a bit, you gotta leave some signs of wear there

Veeky Forums here, I know Memeshot 2's are super basic, but I want something that looks nice without sticking out. Thoughts Veeky Forums?

Horrible.

Idk, they look good but for some reason they only look good on girls and instagram hypeshits

Maybe some Onitsuka Tiger GSM or Nike Classic CS...?

I want to buy affordable white sneakers that I can combine casually.

Which one should I get? I can't think of anything better than Stan Smiths

Already have several pairs of Mexico 66s and Sambas and the like.

Next I'm probably gonna get some retro sneakers like pic related, but I wanted some Killshots in the meantime for a minor change I guess.

seem fine

what are these?

You should go and try them, we can say X or Y thing but if you end up liking them and they go with your fits, then why fucking not.

So today I realised that I can just paint my sneaker instead of shasing another shitty overhyped release
Anyone did that himself? I've been a professinal digital artist for many years, but I don't have much knowledge about physical paints and shit like that
Also, I wonder if using air force 1's gonna be too corny

Pls help

what shoes is the guy in the pic wearing

Some kind of Reebok Classics but I can't tell which

>12822417
Just look like simple white converse, perhaps they are some kind of unbranded high street version since I can't see a logo.

Club c85

This looks so refreshing to me after seeing a hundred thousand [rolled-up-pants] fits.

pls help

About WHAT

As if normal chelseas weren't horrendous enough

where would u get a sweater like that ?