Is it worth it?

Is it worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

darklandsberlin.com/designer/ma/
ateliernewyork.com/brands/ma/
helmutlang.com/st-marks-belt/H06HA017,default,pd.html?dwvar_H06HA017_color=001&cgid=#q=belt&lang=default&start=1
ysl.com/us/shop-product/men/belts-skinny-belts-classic-3-passants-saint-laurent-belt-in-black-grain-de-poudre-textured-leather_cod22000859hd.html#section=men_belts
anndemeulemeester.com/accessory/thin-belt-yucatan-black-0
ebay.com/bhp/cobra-belt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hell the fuck no

get out normie

but why?

All this stupid shit will be out of style next month anyway.

i was thinking about getting this too desu, i wear the same old belt everyday and i've been doing this for a few years, might just get one and immediately go all out with the next one that i'll be wearing a lot for

I just need a belt and I though this one was cool any suggestions?

That's the same boat I'm in I've been wearing the same belt since 6th grade I just need something new.

this might not go with everything though, bright yellow might be a bit too flashy desu but i am prepared to put quite a bit in for an effay belt that i can wear for a few years

any user that has any suggestions?

I'm sure you were saying the same thing a few months ago too

Don't wear this shit every day, it only works in certain outfits. You'll look autistic if you try and wear this with every single outfit.

if you're gonna wear one meme belt atleast pick the best one, the M.A.+ silver crosses one.

this is just tacky. you might as well DM virgil on insta and ask if you can give him a handjob.

how else am i going to keep my pants up

Proof fashion brands are 90% an idiot tax

get a ccp or ma+ meme belt

/thread

you think if i dm'd him he'd really jerk me off?

do you have a link?

what about the black one? that one is less subtle desu

not sure about links, try grailed though - there's a few on there

there's a few m.a.+ belts on darklands
darklandsberlin.com/designer/ma/

but i don't think they have the silver cross one which is the one you want if you want to go full meme

ateliernewyork.com/brands/ma/
has some cross belts though but they're pricy

I'm not really a fan of the off-white belts at all because you're gonna look like some instagram fashion guy to most people but you do you desu

>2000 usd for a belt

i mean that is a bit more than my budget for a belt user desu

the darklands prices aren't that bad but I see what you're saying user

personally I think it's a one time investment but I probably wouldn't do it either for that price

just get a regular belt, senpai. you can find nice ones for 100-200 or you could just get a cheap one since most people won't see your belt anyways desu

If you want and can afford it and are willing to sacrifice anything else you'd spend that money on then go ahead and buy it.

I kind of ride Helmut so I suggest:
helmutlang.com/st-marks-belt/H06HA017,default,pd.html?dwvar_H06HA017_color=001&cgid=#q=belt&lang=default&start=1

Decent SLP one:
ysl.com/us/shop-product/men/belts-skinny-belts-classic-3-passants-saint-laurent-belt-in-black-grain-de-poudre-textured-leather_cod22000859hd.html#section=men_belts

Ann D:
anndemeulemeester.com/accessory/thin-belt-yucatan-black-0

etc. Just look around, maybe try grailed. Like the others have said the memes, CCP and MA+, are actually not bad options in this case. If you have a crazy amount of capital you can get a Chrome Hearts one. While the off-white construction belt may not go out of style in the "next few months" like some have suggested, I feel as if many will regret their purchases within 2-3 years.

lol fuck no

>SLP
>ysl.com
fuck off

i bought one of these on aliexpress for 7$ it was not worth it. It looks fucking retarded and its uncomfortable to have a massive chunk of metal pressing on your crotch. Doesn't work very well as a functioning belt, either too tight or too loose. I would recommend it for strapping stuff to your bike, having your gf tie you up or cutting it into suspenders for the meme.

if you're gonna drop this kind of money on a belt get a gucci belt, those have been a meme for a long time now and will likely remain a meme, off white stuff has no longevity

LEMME WERK IT

in my country only morrocans wear gucci so that isnt really possible desu

Not him but they never changed the website, even on Hedi's era the website was ysl.

jesus christ you're a retard, the slp website is called ysl.com you pleb

Think I'd quite like one similar for a reasonable price, the idea is kind of unique, feel as if an interesting belt can make an outfit shine but you'd never catch me rocking this trash.

>not white not white not white

Use a normal belt so you dont look autistic.

get this, It works with almost everything I wear and is durable as fuck. Iv'e gotten a lot of compliments on it too.

literally nobody cares. We care about op's picture because it's off white and streetwear.
this is just retarded

no its overdone and corny now

id personally go for it. i like fabric belts. however i would opt for the 150 cm so it doesnt drag all over the place and get dirty. i mean it still could do that but it will be easier to manage

Can I get a link?

ebay.com/bhp/cobra-belt

>riding post-helmut helmut
fucking lol.

lol my girl told me about this meme, is it a red flag that she knows about this?