Fuccboi General

Can someone pls id these shoes

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/streetwear/comments/29q0rv/id_on_the_blue_nike_jacket_in_yung_leans_kyoto/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there a website where I can put in the colours of parts of my outfit and get matching colours back? E.g. put in the colours of my boots and jeans and get a colour for my top.

yeah it's called a color wheel retard

Dohohoho

Burning flesh.

Is he waering latex socks or what?

>execrator of florid flesh

I like how your first interpretation of that was that I didn't understand what you said, and not that I just cringed

>get yo pseudo-pretentious ass out

No, you're reading into that post as being directly about you. It was about me, and the feeling that I am cursed in general.

You posting a defintion to a word, ADDRESSING IT TO ME, actually has nothing to do with me, its about how you're cursed?

>the fuck

Well, yeah. And your response, with its anger at an offense I never intended, is proof of that. What the real subtext of the post was is:

"Florid flesh? Am I one who curses the over-ornamented body? I prefer to think of myself as laying a curse on whatever words I speak, leading to misinterpretation, disconnections. etc."

And that's kind of what just happened, no?

prada my man

There was no subtext that refrenced your OC character-tier of a backstory. The idea that anything you said has gone over my head is just your lame attempt to feel superior

>Social intelligence is a virtue

I don't need or want to feel superior. Not to you or anyone. I'm ok with my spot in the universe. Really. I'm sorry if I offended you, it was not my intent.

>And that's kind of what just happened, no?

What just haaaappppened?? What did he say??

I'm not even sure anymore. I think this is just the result of several misinterpreted posts. Misinterpreted on both sides.

prada
the midsole is sorta their trademark thing
you have to find the exact model yourself

im 5'10. will high rise pants make me look taller?

Generally, yes

Am I fuccboi or autistic if I cop Colgate box logo t-shirt?

This is a Levi's faux shearling jacket. I've just about got my waist down to the small size, my chest is already there. I've heard that Levi's jackets and coats tend to have tight shoulders. Should I size up if I am worried about the shoulders or will the faux shearling break in around my shoulders?

Autistic

w2c shirt similar to the one from the second guy from the left

what do you nerds think of the color of this jacket? it looks super fucking vibrant blue to me in certain light but in others it looks real nice

am I just autistic?

It looks good, just make sure to have a lighter wash on the pants if you wear blue jeans.

it looks a little more vibrant if I take the photo differently
definitely getting a little autistic but I’m not crazy right

right user

>a little autistic
>I'm not crazy
>he says on a mongolian crotchet board

you’re right I’m probably just losing my shit

Is it weird to wear only two pairs of shoes? I alternate between them so that I avoid wearing them twice in a row, but I'm still afraid people will see it as odd.

So is having names now effay?

I am going to a festival for the first time soon over Halloween weekend. Any tips on what I should wear?
The ground will be grass so should I wear boots?

Is it acceptable to tuck in a sweater while wearing a button down? I’ve had comments regarding it but when I leave it out it’s way too long

Here in bongland it's not really cold enough to wear full boots every day. What are some good lighter autumn shoes for casual wear? Sneakers, desert boots, derbies?

Does anyone know the brand/designer of these glasses?

Chukkas in general are pretty good all arounders for fall. Sneakers that are on the darker side tend to look nice as well

It's much more acceptable with another layer on top imo

I have one pair of shoes

Legit no one cares. Most people don't have many pairs. Only the/fa/gs, chicks, and sneaker heads

Bad without a top layer though? I’m only asking because if so I’ll probably just get it tailored so it’s shorter

Depends desu. If it's baggy and the tuck looks very intentional it can be good and casual. But that probably wouldn't look so great with a button down underneath.

neither, you will be on a nxtlvl

Yes, but you have to be tall, otherwise the fat will make you ridiculous.

where can i cop a wool sweater / coat like this?
pic is by yohji, but i'm wondering if there are some similar by others.

Where can I buy gothic/celtic crosses that I can attach to something?

Would etsy be my best bet for things like that?

can anyone id the nike windbreaker lean is wearing in the kyoto video?
>inb4 nike

nike

fucking google your question you fucking faggot.

2 seconds to type "young lean kyoto blue jacket"

reddit.com/r/streetwear/comments/29q0rv/id_on_the_blue_nike_jacket_in_yung_leans_kyoto/

kill yourself

ty my man

they look like a pair of pretty normal black socks

Can real tree camo be Veeky Forums? Or if I wear it will I automatically be labeled a hick or school shooter based on my demeanor?

Probably a hick no matter what desu, or at least one of those frat-Hicks that hijacked that shit depending on how you look. School shooters don’t really wear that shit

prada aw/15

that kinda sole is prada staple
not specific for that season

nah, just not very funny

you will be seen as le funny prankster

There's these cheap ($14) chukkas at this thrift store, but there's paint stains
Can they be removed, and if so, should I risk it?

What color shirts can you wear with dark blue jeans?

Would be worn with brown boots

Can someone pls ID these pants

could possibly sand them lightly with sandpaper

Veeky Forums manlets, anyone ever buy clothes in Asia and find they fit better?

i have pic related already and i haven't worn them in a while. i still like them a lot but can they be pulled off in 2017 or will i look like a massive faggot?

asian clothes are made for an asian body frame. it will only fit well if you're really (and i mean really) thin.

is it weird to walk around with wet hair? I shower in the mornings and my hair is a little long so it takes like an hour or two to dry out all the way, and doesn't really dry out at all if I put it up. I wouldn't think it's weird but I feel like there are very few other people I see in class or on campus with wet hair, which makes me think something's up. I don't know.

I want some of these so bad :(

what are some Veeky Forums approve high top sneaks, want to give them a try.
no nigger edition please.

you don't see people with wet hair around because no-one wants to look like a wet rat ya mongo
what's your budget

my glasses broke, what kind should I get to replace them? old ones for reference

anne de mememustard

apologies for the anger. hope you find your coat my guy

both

pls respond

bellow 500 bucks

How to remove ink from basketball sneakers?? Don't ask how it happened.

what pants? that dude is in his undies

What are the rules of Denim on Denim?

I have an olive Ma-1 bomber, thinking of getting a fishtail parka next. Should I stay away from a green one since I have green in my wardrobe with the bomber already?

if you're open to buying used on grailed, kris van asche mutlilace, rick mainline and drkshdw ramones, raf velcros. if not, drkshdw ramones are just around 500 retail i think. also common projects high tops are less than 5 hunna (tournament high is their best imo). filling pieces also has really nice high tops, and they're pretty cheap too.

anyone know where i can find some interesting lapel pins?

Should I grow out my hair? Or is it over?
I cant buzz. Weird skull shape.

YES, WE'RE VERY COOL

best colorway for levis 511s?

non faded grey any kind

Pretending to be another user by using its name is not cool. Develop your own personality, you nonentity.

thats the tongue of the shoe dumbass

What's a good white sneaker? I already own a pair of Stan Smiths but they've become "beaters" and I'm looking for another white sneaker. How are the Air Force 1's?

Air force 1 are overhyped, try greats royale or cp achilles. Both are on the expensive side but totally woth it imo

w2c something like this? this Uniqlo jacket is sold out

i just bought a pair of future's what kind of pants are these?

rate this jacket fa

I search for some computer glasses. Build up an online shop right now, so programm quite a lot on computer. Any effay manufacturers? I normally don't wear glasses (still have good sight, won't ruin it).

Are Dr Martens that bad? I want some monos, but everyone complains about how bad the ones that aren't made in England are.

Yes, try Adobe Kuler.

Enigineered Garments

Any camo joggers how retarded do you have to be ? do you want an ID on his tshirt aswell ?

Well show a pic of your face you fucking retard

Is this board fucking autist, I mean seriously ? THESE ARE BLUE JEANS. what the fuck. And this is an ugly way to wear them, my guess is you shouldn't have bought them

Best YouTube channels for someone getting into fashion? To get inspiration and learn about styles
I found frugalaesthetic and liked it

Is this belt legit?

A 10/10 fit if I ever saw one. A fusion of styles drawn together to form an avant-garde masterpiece of fashion. The footwear is certainly a centrepiece of this perfectly amalgamated outfit - clearly a throwback to early 1950s clown attire, while also incorporating some more modern clown elements á la late 80s early 90s Weber Bros. Now the silhouette of the footwear may hark back to these early elements of clowning, but the off-kilter tying of the laces is clearly paying homage to early 17th century British Ship of the Line fashion through the use of this rare British Naval knot. In the pants we clearly are seeing some elements of Americana with a classic black denim that provides a flawless transition from shoe > pant. Such a transition may look simple, but pulling it off with such expertise is anything but. A real traditional look through the leg is cut abruptly when we come to the waist and we are presented with some of the more experimental aspects of the fit - the hoodie. Alone the hoodie is a conversation piece, but the way this is worn it's a not just a conversation piece between friends or fellow fashion afficianados, it's cause for a general assembly. The contrast of dark - light is clearly a social commentary metaphor on the current state of ethnic relations within the global community - such a statement incorporated into fashion is truly an aspirational movement that will affect fashion in future days. Additionally, the rolled sleeves on the hoodie also say "hey, the ethnic tension is not OK and I am ready to get dirty to solve this problem". Beneath the hoodie is what looks like a plain back T, heh... anything but.. it's braided from the OPs own hair (head AND pubic) and is a unique one of a kind item with a truly interesting story.
Overall this fit is flawless, I'm not sure Veeky Forums is entirely ready for such forward thinking yet. I think ultimately, this fit will be lost on the masses.

Should I kill myself for wanting this?

yes

KEKEKEKEKEK

He wrote. Smirking at his FLUX tinted screen thinking "4 am already ?"