Tfw you walk past a group of off-white wearing asians and they spot your fake sk8-his

>tfw you walk past a group of off-white wearing asians and they spot your fake sk8-his
Do you think they knew they were fufu? I can never go back to class now ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BALbGfjjsbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fake sk8-his
Who buys fake vans? I didn't know that was a thing.

protip: they're wearing fakes too

Even the rich ones buy stuff off taobao because it's easy and it can be hard to find older items or local stores just don't have the stuff they want.

saw a nip wearing a supreme x tnf ss17 goretex pullover today

s-surely he is rich and isnt wearing a fake?
i didnt think azns wore fakes. i didnt think anyone wore fakes

depends on where you live (for example, in korea most people wear fakes)
and it also depends on the person
i personally would just wear basics rather than fake designer because i have self-respect. but ultimately i dont give a shit

if you see anyone wearing off white then assume its fake

>fake sk8-his

I think this is the real issue here

5th post best post

wait wut. Vans aren't even expensive. The knockoffs fall apart in like half the time.

>t. poorfag

found the triggered chink

this is excellent bait

>The gooks who wear yeezys with $40 kids size skinnies from H&M and an oversized off-white shirt

makes me giggle every time, there's so many of em

i thought it was just my city but I went to london last week and i saw the same shit. always smoking cigs and wearing fruity ass hyped shit kek

>fake sk8-his
bruh

>i didnt think azns wore fakes

Where do you think they make fakes?

My hat is real tho.

considering its the cheapest thing they sell i wouldnt be suprised.
doesnt give you any clout tho

>jealous white dicklet

>a slope calling whitey a dicklet

Wtf is with chinks and Off White. Every new money Chinese exchange student at my uni wears either Off White or ASSC every day, mostly Off White.

>unattractive skinnyfat asian trying to flex in his seeing things shirt standing around smoking
I always chuckle warmly when I see this and I see it often

i guess i'm used to it since i currently live in markham and anyone in ontario/toronto should know about the area. vancouver is prolly the exact same. so many fobs who just drown themselves in designer clothes thinking it looks good. beyond tragic

youtube.com/watch?v=BALbGfjjsbc

>posts an asian made cartoon

Don't make it so obvious you wanna be one of us pigskin

its ok op
the offwhite was prolly fake too

>Aryan man
>giving a shit what rice niggers think about you

Your natural testosterone levels are literally double theirs. Think about that before you worry about your shoes and the opinions of some stuck up gooks. You could take any of their girlfriends, whereas they have zero chance with 98% of your women.

Man the fuck up white man.

Agreed, very nicely veiled.
8/10

>off-white wearing
>asians
It was probably fake too. Most asians wear fake Off White. Especially Chinese. Also why the fuck are you wearing fake sk8 his?

>mongrel Amerimutt
>Aryan
lmao fucking delusional subhuman

Am I being memed here?
At my university theres tons of high end streetwear wearing asian expats. I just assumed their families were wealthy azn doctors and shit.
Are they really all wearing fake shit?
shiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeet im thru the lookin glass now