Are big boobs Veeky Forums?

Are big boobs Veeky Forums?
Is bigger better?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14137151
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Is bigger better?
Not necessarily. Boobs are nice in every size :) Smaller are nicer when "free", bigger are nicer with bra. Both have their "perks" *badum tss*

If perfectly shaped and supported, to me, bigger is better

You know I'm all about the face, 'bout the face

big boobs are better to fap to
small for everything else

Certain animal prints go really well with the extremely large ones

Big boobs are great but small boobs are Veeky Forums

After a certain size, how do you even dress them?

>After a certain size, how do you even dress them?
You do what every normal girls with big tiddys does, get a breast reduction.
>yfw they ultimately realise that they've cut off their nose to spite their face.
That's literally it.

Fashion is not, and has never been, designed for disgusting titcows.

If you're not DFC then you are gross.

I think its gross it they are too big

I love it if they are super massive.

T shirts are good

Which is more Veeky Forums?

Harleth Kuusik walking for Christian Dior in SS 2015

Or Kim Kardashian wearing Dior at her book signing?

Kim has a disgusting silicone-ridden body. Someone with a natural figure similar to hers wearing the same clothes would look much better, possibly even better than desu

Yes but which look is more fashionable?

It's a tough decision.

Both looks have their merits. Even if Kim's body is plastic her look is still good.

She looks wide as fuck, and weird

And apparently certain drinks make those things grow huge. So to you girls that want to keep them slim, be careful

>Are big boobs Veeky Forums?
No.
>Is bigger better?
Inarguably yes.

>Inarguably yes

When clothed, bigger is generally more aesthetic (within reason)

When nude, proportion and firmness are key. Small round titties are better than flat saggy ones

big saggy can look hot af if they keep their shape oh lawd

>get a breast reduction
that'd be passible of death penalty in my kingdom

Definitely, just as long as they're not flat

Dumb fat cow tits are gross, get with the times gramps.

big boobs are rare amongst models, so yeah by vote of them small boobs are more Veeky Forums i guess

big (very big) boobs are harder to dress with because their massive presence distorts the natural shape and draws away attention from the overall structure of the fit, so you will need to orientate your entire wardrobe around your big boobs. my guess is that your fit needs to be more centered around the chest area, and you need to make sure that the shape is very well defined, which would be difficult given the squishy nature of the boobie.

unless you are like the girl in OP's pic you shouldn't need to worry though :)

but are you a big boob girl? may i suggest you wear a tight turtleneck sweater that is thick in wool UGHHHHHHHHHH

These types of threads will never disappear. It's kind of cool.

>distorts the natural shape
This is very homosexual of you. Rather, the only reason you think of them as distorsive is that fashion designers for women are all homos and don't like the natural shape of women. They literally design clothes for twinks.

Other way around imo. Big tits look better naked small ones are boring and i just end up focusing on other features

by big i mean very big like in op or others posted here, no way you'd say that is normal

but desu i just looked up avg/cup size stats and it was larger than I thought, so who knows

F cup and up only in this thread, k? Thx ;3

When people have a really tiny waist but huge boobs it just looks weird imo. They need to match the rest of the body otherways it looks disproportionate.

oh gee i dunno, is being a tall Veeky Forums???

Clearly

objectively un/fa. they may be hot but they add weight and make you look like a cow

small breasts are objectively /fa
look at any runway model and you'll see
it's like asking if being tall and thin is /fa, the answer is fucking obvious if you pay the slightest bit attention to the industry.

That's one type of model, lingerie models tend to be busty.

That's just because it's easier to assemble & drape dresses and such for flat skinny chicks. Not because they're inherently great. Altho I prefer em.

It's tough to even find good looking bras at those sizes

Yes

b cup besto

Big boobs are useless. Small/flat is optimal and performs the same function.

Let's settle this once and for all.

strawpoll.me/14137151

Goth OR milky? Why not both?

YES! MILK GOTH!

No

They make me feel like they deserve more than me and my small dick. I can’t date uber sexy women with big tits and all that sex appeal. I can only date small young women who have really small hands and of course a lot shorter than me, and i’m 5’7

You can look like an actual adult woman with bigger breasts rather than an overgrown child who no one can take seriously

however fakes are just going to make you look ridiculous

True

Large breast aren't absolute marks of womanhood, there are plenty of women out there with a large bust that still have baby faces.

Large breast aren't absolute marks of womanhood, there are plenty of women out there with a large bust that still have baby faces. There are some that lack height so they also get mistaken as a kid. My ex always got mistaken as a teenager even though she was not flat chested or short, she was just the victim of a having a young looking face.

1. sure
2. no

christina hendricks' personal style is boring as fuck but I still think she's Veeky Forums

Flat is justice.

"No one will speak out against the boob monster that is Christina Hendricks. No matter how many small young actresses are nearly smothered by getting their heads caught in her cleavage, she still continues to get away with her plans"

Kek, that flat bitch genuinely looks close to tears

"When confronted with these allegations, Christina was quoted as saying 'It's not my fault these things keep growing. Those little girls should just learn how to get out of my way.' Stay with us for the latest."

really funny meme dude

this pic only makes me more attracted to elle fanning though

Objectively Correct list
God Tier
>C
Great Tier
>B
Shit Tier
>D
>Anything else

It's not funny. As big as she's gotten, it's become a real danger

Good. Someone has to

Those poor victims

>1. sure

As you proceed to post the most unflattering and unfashionable example of a big breasted woman.

Big breast are never going to make clothes look a good as a nice modest pair of tits can.

Going against Christina Hendricks is a bad idea. You'll get violently crushed

literally any chick in the first row looks better than that model

All of her pictures just solidified my opinion on smaller breasts being a better look for neat and well made clothes. I love cleavage as much as the next person but having it spill out everywhere isn't a great look.

So what you're saying is, when it came down to choosing between boobs or cloth, you chose cloth

That just what you think because you are a pleb.

Nothing hotter than a pair of nicely shaped huge tits.

Yeah, I just prefer the whole look of the woman to have clean lines. That's a sexier, more easily digestible look to me compared to a woman with ample bosom that draws all of your attention

Rose McDaniel in this picture. She wouldn't look better with bigger breasts at all. It'd throw the natural lines of her body out of whack.

Don't argue with boob fags. Its pointless. All they can do is call you gay or low test. That is literally all arguments they have since the preference for big boobs is purely sexual. Just ignore them. You won't be able to have an intellectual ad-hominem free discussion with them.

>it's just visually appealing
so big boobs are Veeky Forums right?

If you stop looking with your dick and start using your eyes you'll see that those things look a bit ridiculous especially on her lithe body. If she zips her top up it'll look like she's stuffed it with two balloons. Breast size definitely effects the look and lay of clothes.

Like said no one is going to win this argument. Some who like big boobs can't or refuse to think of them in any other way than sexual objects.

Not fa but still awesome.