Are beards going out of style?

are beards going out of style?

beards were never actually in style, so they can't go out.

they were also never actually in fashion, but they are DEFINITELY going out.

That is exactly what I would say.... if I couldn't grow a beard.

Nah OP. beards can't go out of style. They have been with man since recorded history. As long as they are clean, trimmed, and maintained; they are even in the most literal sense, hairstyles.

Look at this nigger.
Makes my dick twitch it's so effay.

I can't-not grow a beard.
My five-o-clock shadow looks like the OP.
Fresh shave by a barber still looks like Jason Statham.

It is actually pretty obnoxious to just not have the choice of being clean shaven.

>Clean and trimmed
>Posts that shit
AIght

certainly not. they're just a lot of work and upkeep.

I had my beard as long as the pic in OP and it was too much to deal with. Constantly getting liquids on it, it's a pain in the ass when you're eating because any food smell too strong will stick to it and you have to wash it and maintain it like any long hair. Gets old quick, but kudos to those that can put up with it.

Good point but what are you gonna do when I say I meant to post this pic instead.

>checkm8 user
>rip user
>ice cold user

this is way too clean cut for a real beard. might as well call these your face pubes

>not clean enough
>way too clean

Beards can't go out now because they are making up for chins.
Unless you are making chins accessible to a significant amount of the population facial hair is here to stay.

They've been out of style for a while. All of these people ITT claiming that they can't go out of style are obviously too young to remember before they came in style when literally nobody had a beard.

>"So you want to look like a nu male?"

>beards were never actually in style,
Do you people venture outside?

>t. pic related

That's pretty well maintained though.

>carved cheekline
>hair behind the jawbone trimmed
>well shaped
>wispy parts trimmed to give fuller effect

Beards are probably the most common style going for the every man as of this day and age, unfortunately.

A good beard can be ruined by the individual's hairstyle and or clothing choices.

A young man wearing a flannel with his undercut hairstyle and slim fit jeans with basic brown chukkas is going to look infinitely shittier compared to an older man who goes for a more classic look.

No choice cause of bad shaving rash, I can trim it down to stubble but wet shave is hell.

this is extremely faggy compared to the firt pic you posted
a beard should be mildly maintained, not well maintaned
only metrosexuals do that

That is exactly what I would say... If I had no jawline.

Why cover up a chiseled jawline?

KILL YOURSELF HOLY FUCKING SHIT UNIRONICALLY END YOUR LIFE

you either go full sailor mode or nothing
not that urban lumberjackcuck shit