Thoughts on deconstructed clothing?

thoughts on deconstructed clothing?

your pic is MARVELOUS. I love this sorta shit.

@eske has some inspo. Sometimes good sometimes hobo-core.

bucket hats compliment a lot of deconstructed fits.

Absolutely degenerate

back 2 leddit

beautiful.

I don't understand why d&g is in such hype all of a sudden, they are absolute shit tier for designer label, they literally just steal design ideas from actually talented designers and houses and introduce their second rate hack job 2 years later
they have been sued for it in the past even and for the longest time it was essentially gaudy young money label, fuck the entire brand
Greg Lauren is another one I don't really like for different reasons
Needles is also brand that does some deconstructed stuff but their designs just miss the mark as much as I like the concept

Shoes ruin the fit desu

wow, that's nice

this

Road warrior core
But seriously. Other than burning man and your gap year trip to India, where would you wear this?

w2c senpai

w2fuckinc

LA in 2 more years

not him but looks like kapital, may be wrong but I recall them having something similar on matches fashion

kek tru

deconstructed is love :)

why do you all want to look like hobos so bad?

Beauty lies in the tragedy of their circumstances

Anywhere the Muslims are taking over
>Sweden in a year or so

i dig them very much, so thats how its called these style of clothes huh.!!

from greg lauren with love

That's a beautiful way to put it, but couldn't you argue that most deconstruction is done by choice rather than necessity?

that's usually when it's not good it's like genuine love vs hook up love

ahh, so that's the name of this gay trend

Well, I get that, but I mean more along the lines of when they said "tragedy of their circumstances", most pieces of deconstruction aren't circumstantially destroyed, they are intentionally made this way (the only deconstruction by necessity that I can think of would be boro, darning/patchworking clothing (although mainly denim), and that's about it). Whereas deconstruction by people like Greg Lauren, Kapital, Visvim, Needles,or Junya (though calling him deconstruction can be argued) is done intentionally. So even though the way the poster phrased is was eloquent, it's not necessarily true.

Does that makes sense? No disrespect, I'm just not sure if this comes off as a ramble is all.

>Patrolling the mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

Personal favs, PRPS. They're incredible IRL and fave to your body, too.

nah, the shoes are a brilliant edition
first really good use of them I've seen
most people just wear them with stupid roadman outfits or something

Those are nice. I've really been wanting a pair of PRPS cargos.

eske on instagram made those

These are just straight slacks, but they don't look or feel it. Oh, and the last really good stuff from PRPS is loong gone - you gotta check ebay for the old japan made stock, from before that fuckhead sold the company off.

numale tier

Destructure your body shape : having fun with clothes.
Deconstruct clothing : being this much of a try-hard.
case in point:

disagree

If you want to look like a 1940s russian then ok.

Nice to look at, hard to pull off and easy to play out. Especially if you want to wear this shit all the time. Might as well get something on the practical side like pic related

how is this deconstructed or practical?

Pockets aren't practical? And "deconstruction" isn't limited to patchwork clothing

>Pockets aren't practical?
No, not necessarily. With the model of the jacket and the placement of some of those pockets especially I have my doubts about the practicality of plenty of those pockets.
> And "deconstruction" isn't limited to patchwork clothing
This did not answer my question in any way.

Porter's interpretation of shorts and MA-1 jacket with exaggerated asymmetrical pockets isn't "deconstructed" enough for you? Please enlighten me about this topic.

Where can i acquire this beauty

>Porter's interpretation of shorts and MA-1 jacket with exaggerated asymmetrical pockets isn't "deconstructed" enough for you?
Again, you are just avoiding the question, I haven't made any claims, I asked the question how is that thing deconstructed

Derrida pls go

That was funny. I chuckled.

Dope as fuck if there's an apocalypse

w2c

How is it not?

burden of proof lies w you

Needles is very "out there", but i feel like theres several Jap fringe labels that do something similar (at least when it comes to deconstructing denim and workwear jackets e.g. FDMTL). Either way I dig most of their stuff although I wouldnt wear half of what they put out.

Anyway, some of Craig Green's stuff seems to fit this somewhat

but no! must have black sneakers with white soles to be "cyber-street" core. muhh

m8 I still haven't made any claims here, you postd the jacket in thread about deconstructed clothing, it's you who has the tell why it is so since you appear to claim it is deconstructed

ooh I like this, but I can see how it could be hard to pull off.

If you are not good looking this will just be arab imigrant core

pajeet brampton core

great that waley can scam people into paying him how to learn a sewing machine

I am a hobo. I just want to elevate my style

yeah to partially hide the face of the douche wearing clothes that look like a homeless man fabricated

Looks great, but way to fringe for this tepid board.

I uh like uh skinny black jeans and uh looking like a pastiche of a degenerate cocaine addict from the 70s.