How fast did uniqlo u items sell out in-store?

How fast did uniqlo u items sell out in-store?

Anyone gotten their orders already?

didn't notice this, I live next to a uniqlo store

yes, today
t-shirts are good quality (I got regular and mock long sleeve), wool blend sweater is nice and puffy but a little too much itchy

Mind posting pics?

Uniqlo Chicago still has a bunch of stuff in-stock

>t shirts are good

yeah until they shrink for no fuckin reason

Wool blend pants, coat arriving today. Shirts arriving tomorrow

planning to go in and get the shoulder bag and maybe mockneck.

Any recommendations on what else is good? Unsure about any of the trousers

lmao

yeah i got the mods coat today, it's excellent although truly oversized. i'm 6'6" and an xl is borderline too big for me

How are the pants?

>an oversized coat in XL is only borderline too big

how fat are you user.

>he wears XL so he must be fat

kys faggot. I'm 6'4" with athletic build and the JWA trench in XL was a tad too big for me so the chances of user being fat are really low since Uniqlo oversized is quite big

Yeah, 6'5" here and certain items from the previous two U lines have been vastly oversized, mostly the outerwear and button up shirts.

my inseam is 36, you really think i'm out here wearing a medium?

>my inseam is 36
Wew as a 5'9 manlet I'm kinda jealous, but finding pants must be a pain for you.

Can someone with the coat post a pic?
i kinda need to see it on a non model. My size is still available.

Cop?
Or should I go for the lambswool?

the flagship store in soho still has a shit ton of stock

>copped a cardigan on monday

the oversized shirt is nice

pants aren't too bad, i can get away with a 34 sometimes. i wear mostly dickies which are cheap and super wide size range. it's jackets which are a pain to size correctly, especially those with a short length like a bomber

Any eu fags copping anything today? Just got the oversized flannel

How is their chesterfield guys? Is it good?and quality?

tfw I fell asleep at 6am oversleeping the launch and now all the mock necks have sold out except for the bright red in XL.

I know this feel.

my alarm didn't go off and everything I wanted sold out. only managed to get a mockneck in white

I'm guessing they will restock the parka by november, and seeing that it comes oversized I'm a bit less worried about the fit. Still I would like to know how big it is in S size.
Did anyone get the backpack? Would like to cop that too.

Copped the parka, brown turtleneck and the wool pants from the London flagship today.

Coat fits massive, had to size down one to medium.

anyone cop the heavy flannel?

yeah ordered it today in navy and wine

Anyone posted any good fits with anything from this collection yet?

I managed to get the parka in black and olive (sending one back), a black hoodie, black sweatshirt, heavy flannel in grey, black and wine (black or grey going back probably) and a couple of tshirts.

resell the second one man

purp hoodie got any resell value? and how much would it be?

Thinking about copping some Uniqlo U stuff. How's the quality compared to H&M? Will it fall apart after being washed twice?

ive just seen some people upset that they missed out on the parka. probably not much over face value. don't know if any of the other items would have a market

ppl say uniqlo falls apart quick but i have several oxfords still going strong after 3yrs. got the mods parka and it seems to be very well made

Anyone know if the TO store got any in?

showed up yesterday
pants are interesting. I expected them to be wider. More yohji like. They feel like straight legged suit pants.
The wool blend is nice but it's thinner than I expected. I have some visvim hakamas that are wool/mohair/linen blend and the material is much thicker.
Not saying the material being thin is bad. Just describing them
The cut is interesting. The jacket feels a bit boxy but I expected it to be much boxier like a yohji jacket. material is the same as the pants.
Overall when I wear both together they look like a fairly normal suit. The one thing that give it away a bit are the pocket details on the jacket.
The quality is pretty much the same as CDGH+. I don't own much of that but I have some wool shorts from last season and the sewing and materials feel comparable.
I'm 6ft tall and 175lbs. Everything runs long and tight.
I got the jacket in large and it feels a tad tight around the shoulders and chest. I have another one coming in medium but I doubt it will fit any better.
Got the pants in 33 (31 sold out seconds before). I usually get size 2 Japanese, medium European/American pants or it varies between 30 and 32 depending on the material. 33 feels like a 32.
Got an oxford shirt and a white flannel shirt coming in another order. I'll update if anyone is interested when it arrives tomorrow.

Not exactly uniqlo u but I bought a wide fit chino pants from uniqlo yesterday because it was on sale.
I love the fit, so fucking comfy. Ive always only worn skinny jeans etc before so not too sure what shoes to wear it with.
Any recs?

oxfords/derbies.

some fitpics of the mod coat from the techwear subreddit

I just got home and tried on my order too. The pants were too tight so I need to size up one. They don't really seem wide either.

The jacket was nice.

Oversize flannel was comfy as fuck but definitely over sized and not sure how i should wear it without looking like a kid in his dads clothes. size down?

the shoes are almost yellowed but the insole is nicer as is the detailing on the sole. also sizing is still fucked up like last time so i need to go down half a size.

disappointed most of it doesn't fit how i wanted and that the pants werent wider. nice otherwise.

pic of flannel fit? worried L will be too big for me now

Plenty of uniqlo stores in my part of japan, but most sections are stocked with winter clothes when this place is easily 27 degrees all year round.

anyone copped the wool coat?

I just got the green lambswool sweater, the dark orange mock neck and the olive wool blend pants.

the quality on the tops is great, very wide cut, but that was to be expected, the colours are great. especially the mock neck feels great, pretty heavy and soft cotton on that.

for the pants i sized up and they fit perfectly. they don't feel like classic wool suit pants though, but rather like thinner workpants.

overall the quality is great for the price, i'd definitely cop more, if they had some things in stock.

>They don't really seem wide either.
this
I expected them to fit a bit more like pic related.
They're more CDGH+ than Yohji/Craig Green
Don't get me wrong, they're nice pants but the "wide" is misleading.
I feel like I got a nice, slightly quirky suit, for ~$140

You have any fit pics with the jacket?

id on everything please?

>take any fit
>throw black tacticool sneakers and/or roadman back on
>techwear

Yeah, I think I'm gonna return the pants. It's certainly a little wide around the hips but not what I had in mind.
They would make great work pants I think but not what I'm looking for.

This is the fit I was hoping for. The pictures made them look wide. But for the no so great fit and not so great material I think I'm just going to return them. The $30 pleated wide chinos they have are nicer.

this does look good

how do the flannels fit?

yeah I don't think those are good fits necessarily, but the coat does look quite nice

Not OP, but the heavy flannels fit like a regular flannel slightly boxy and wide if you go TTS.

good to know, thanks. do you have a pic?

here are some shitty pictures of the flannel, wasn't home to take any day light ones.

I got the purple hoodie, rust sweatshirt, and the merino turtleneck.

I always suggest sizing down with U items unless you like a baggier and boxier look. The turtleneck was perfect at a size down. Was also surprised that the turtleneck had thumb-holes

Hows the material user?
Looks comfy

heavy, thick and fairly stiff

it's quite hot in bongland right now so it's going in the wardrobe for a while

looks good. how tall are you user? i ordered a large and i'm worried it's going to be enormous

>i ordered a large and i'm worried it's going to be enormous
you really should refer to the measurements on the site, uniqlo is one of the stores that provide really good and accurate ones

always ordered large from uniqlo but heard this new U range fits big

I want the oversized flannel but I dont really understand the whole oversized thing.
It's supposed to look big on you right? Or should I size down since its big?

Uniqlo U fucking sucks this season

i fucked up big time ordering tts on the mods

I got the mock longsleeve tee, very good quality for $20.

sizes are all over the place, if you're usually between sizes maybe get the smaller one

they should have listed that information earlier. you had to order without looking in the first 5 minutes before it sold out.

the first fall Uniqlo U had 100% wool pants. Now it's 70/30 poly blend.

I don't get Uniqlos move to decrease quality over time. I'm pretty let down too.

material change does not immediately mean decrease of quality, for what you know, the quality might have got better cause you obviously do not understand shit about fabrics

I bought the chesterfield coat and like a fucking idiot ripped the tag off. The fit is so large that i need to size down, and now am stuck with this tent in my closet. Most likely going to sell the one I have for a loss and call it a day.

lol wut?

What happened?

Gonna use this threat as a uniqlo general, but ho long do their returns normally take to processes?

the new pants being a blend fabric does not mean they are lower quality you absolute retarad

but they are lower quality. i know because i have both of them. are you that person being autistic about fabrics in the other thread for the homemade poncho?

you need to stop being so upset towards faceless internet comments.

no
I'm saying that brand like uniqlo offering trousers at same, very low price, can't really afford to get better quality 100% wool fabric as they can with something blended simply because wool is expensive. Wool to begin with is not a fabric that is particularly durable, even less so with the consumer friendly prices. 30% or so polyblend is fairly standard simply to offer fabric that's high enough quality without breaking the bank.
I'm sure you can break down how exactly the older ones are better quality and you have some extensive stress testing to prove your point.

lol this distressed over mall pants

So you have fuck all to say?
color me surprised

:(

what size and color? i might buy it off you

In my experience, the reimbursement can take up to 2 weeks.

medium, the navy colorway. i was gonna list it for like 100 if youre interested (including shipping)

damn, i really wanted the green one, sorry my dude :(

they both so sexy just careful with the sizing !!

>oversized clothes

It's like staying fit so you can dress yourself to look fat

Manlets are both physically and mentally inferior huh?

Has anyone received the Lambswool Blended Crewneck yet? I ordered mine in Off White.