What is the most effay face shape ?

what is the most effay face shape ?

Square followed by diamond in a distant second.

/Thread

Mine

The least Veeky Forums is yours

Diamond
Why do square faced people always seem retarded though?

round and oval are most common, most versatile i'd say.

square looks shit

>t. low test chinlet beta

oval

>mfw round

>Tfw round
>male

Shit I meant to say heart but the faggot above me threw me off

I have a square face and am female... w-wanna change headshapes?

No at least I'm a pretty man. I can't chance being ugly

Triangle and Round
Anyone who says otherwise is offended because they're not these

what is the difference between heart and diamond? idk but i definitely have one of those.

my jaw is defined (with kind of a high gonial angle) but this faceshape is kinda feminine so im a weird mix of masculine and feminine leaning more on the feminine side. as a guy it can be frustrating but ive never been the chad personality anyways.

i dont think theres anything effay about something you are born with. just play with whatever cards youre dealt with. style your hair and dress in clothing in a way that will accentuate your facial shape and make you look your best

>Mfw diamond face shape

I hate this picture. Tge guys are trying so hard to act cool and natural especially tye guitar guy with his eyes closed, its like theyre trying to say like "yeah, this is just a normal moment, this is my life as usual" when this is clearly a really unusual situation.

Square, oval, and Round (only at low body fat) are far and away the best

im square and it honestly sucks, i wish i had a different head shape every time i look in the mirror.

>Round (only at low body fat)

Yeah, I'm at 200 right now and look kind of bad. Last spring I was down to 185 and felt so good about myself. The lips really pop out and I had the beginning of inward cheeks and my jaw looked very defined. Jesus, if I could get down to 10% bf I'd be a different person.

Yeah I feel you user. Round heads usually have wide jaws and an even wider cheekbone area, so it's pretty ideal, but it ends up looking like a potato if you're not running hollow cheeks. Oval is the same, but it has too much downward growth imo

Tfw look exactly like him somehow. Very strange shit never post this again plz

Skrong jawlinez are tight as fuck on females too. Be grateful you atleast have a chin

I'm guessing mine is Diamond?

SKINCARE

you would be very handsome if you fixed your acne. dont take that as an excuse to not treat your acne. you look like shit right now

cope

What's mine?

yeah no you don't lol

triangle or oval im not sure but you are good looking

thank you fampai

Mine ? I guess round or something like that

Excellent skin. What do you do?

high resolution

buttchin

the face shape does not say that much
depends more on the strength of resources than on the shape

whatever this is

>square

wait until you see square on a wimmin and literally watch yourself run the other way.

fucking cubeheads.

congrats, you're a meme.

I know, its actually a genes problem, got it from my father

no it's acne and cheese you gross fuck

Bad acne is a problem that runs in the family tree of my father
My nose was much more fucked up a year ago

How would you react?

Most people would stay "cool"

diamond and triangle

lucky me

other answers are other-fags in denial