Where can I cop a jacket that looks like this, especially with the high collar?

Where can I cop a jacket that looks like this, especially with the high collar?

Are you trying to make it seem like this movie is blatantly being shilled here, or are you just blatantly shilling this movie?

either or, I just like the high collar style

this was one of the trademarks of old lang jackets
watch better movies btw, pleb

Perhaps people genuinely like the movie? I definitely did.

>watch better movies

2049 is redpilled retard.

redpilled doesn't equal good you mindless fuck.
I thought 2049 was a great film as well but my reasoning isn't because I think it fellates my ego.

ok ten year old mixed race spastic

>redpilled

whatever you do dont get a trench coat length shearling they're fucking for autists

Damn, this board really is for Veeky Forumsggots

God I can smell the virgin on this dude

This is just what most trench coats and big lapel winter jackets do. They have big collars/lapels and extra buttons so that you can button them like this to keep out elements. That's why they have buttons all the way up the chest.

It's literally just a synth fiber trench coat with thick faux sherpa lining. Anything that makes it look unique is the sherpa and styling, like laying just one side of lapel flat and the other side like a trad collar, or buttoning all the way up and popping collar (like OP pic)

Can we locate a damn repro of this already so the invaders from other forums will stop making 2 daily w2c threads?

Taking over this thread

>Where can I cop a jacket that looks like this, especially with the high collar?
The question is not where, Good sir,
>but when

Don't

It's a different jacket

Why are you even here if you only like trash?

original helmut lang is trash?

I don't know why people love that movie so much, it's total dogshit.