Talk me out of buying it Veeky Forums

Talk me out of buying it Veeky Forums

240$ i have a grand saved up for clothes and Im in love with this garbage.

atheistberlin.com/shoes/das-black-boot.html

I wouldn't wear those, except maybe to bowl. What kinda stuff do you plan to pair em with?

They look like clown shoes

Thanks pham
something hipstery,

keep saving, get a downpayment on a mortgage instead

kek

>atheistberlin

don't give your money to atheists.

I'm not atheist just edgy

>people pledged over $50,000 to have edgy shoes that look like shit made
God damn these are pathetic

i like the quality antiquated look. It takes me back to a simpler time

the laces come down to far. you'd look like a cunt

thanks I like that.

would be nice if the sole was thicker imo

thanks

I do not like the figure, and the sole seems too thin, reminds me of medieval shoes.

I like the antiquated look pushed into the modern world. I don't have a outfit planned to go around it. Yet!

But it might be the inspiration

Well let's fucking review, shall we?
>240$ for a shoe with a rubber sole
>which also has maybe the faggiest possible phrase debossed on it
>that dire craftsmanship
>the incredibly ugly style
>and let's return to the fact that this is an aggressively atheist shoe shop? What the fuck? Who would think "Presbyterian Shoes" or like "Shinto Sandal Shop" was a good concept? It's stone cold retarded

In short if you were to buy these you might as well go out and spend another 240$ on getting I AM A MASSIVE RETARD tattooed onto your forehead.

honestly I like em

Antiquated as in 13th century before the industrial revolution which gave us things like Goodyear Welts? That means they should be cheap.
Comparably priced USA made Allen Edmonds Neumock's have a hell of a lot more work in them compared to these over priced and oversized child booties.

rekt

How much is the fedora?

this is a special kind of autism

these are unironically great, how much?

they're supposed to be super comfy and having seen them, i think they actually look good in person. go for it, if you want. i'd get the petrol blue colorway

those literally look like shit

did you just not read the OP, dunce?

I have a pair. They do indeed look like bowling shoes to some people. Those people can and should be ignored.
They're quite compact. Make sure you wear them with skinny jeans or a very fitted pant, a wide leg is no good.
Don't buy them if you are looking for shoes to wear every day.

i agree, i can overlook the laces/side panels but the sole does look just too thin.

whats resolability on these/

no just saw that picture and thought they looked pretty cool, sorry!

this just seems pointlessly provocative and counterproductive. im not religious myself but find some of the stuff on their site in poor taste, 'for those who live on their feet and not their knees' - come on, this is cool and edgy if its 2009, youre 17 and have just seen your first Christopher Hitchens video

Enough with this nasty negative shit, youre the dunce anyway as the OP said he had that amount to spend, its not what they cost

He said they they cost 240 USD (€205.00).
He has a thousand to spend.
Regardless they're ugly as fuck and there isn't so much as 50 dollars worth of craftsmanship in them.

Reminder that this is what you buy into old memes, reddit humor, and oh so superior enlightened atheism.