How long would my hair have to be to get it dreaded like this?

How long would my hair have to be to get it dreaded like this?

his are actually fake braids but long enough so that the hair reaches down to your upper lip at least

> I'm thinking of falling for a meme
Let me stop you there, user

Meme? what meme

The hot cheeto headed nigga meme
Your typical gummy worm dreadhead fuckboy

If you're black, that's about how long my dreads were when I first got them twisted, and I'd grown out a full-on 70s afro by that point. Patted down, probably about 3 inches from my scalp.

I planned to grow a big afro. My hair is 5 inches so far and thought getting it dreaded would make it easy to maintain and have it grow easier

Ask to Kaz Kaan

I...is it possible for a white guy to get hair like this? Asking for a friend

Lil uzi vert as an anime character?

Look up scrim from suicide boys my nig. He is white but has dreads.

Does it cost a bunch and do you have to go to a fancy shop? Or can i just twist it as it grows? Literally just shaved my head today and then decided i wanted to grow out the top right after so i have a long way to go

Look up twist n rip method. Since youre white this is the best and easy way to do it by yourself

for anyone wondering this is ecco2k

I wholeheartedly support the right of policemen to execute on the spot any negro with this kind of hairstyle

Stop.

You too.

What if I want this

Those are braids

>le everything is a meme meme
>uses this excuse to never change any aspect of his style and remains a boring vapid faggot who spends upwards of $1k on white tee and black jean fits

>le everything is a meme meme meme.
a true classic, user.

>how do i make it look like i have minced meat on the top of my head?

I wish I had tried this before I got too bald for it.

shut up

yes just grow your hair

YOU SHOULDN'T COPY ME, NOBODY CAN BE PART OF THE DRAIN GANG. CORRECT, I AM ECCO THIS WHOLE TIME

You have to start rapping on Souncloud first

What should i tell my barber if i want haircut like this?Do i need to have curly and thick hair?

sadbois

look at other pics of bladee and ask yourself if you have the same hair

holy shit just shut up

Is he wearing Meatloaf?

you'd have to wait long enough that by that time this shitty trend will be out of style and you will look even more ridiculous

YOUR BELIEFS ARE WITHIN THE CONFINES OF A SUPERFICIAL SUBSTRATE, RELINQUISH THEM AND I'LL FORGIVE YOU

op u still here? i got u

I think the problem with white people dreads come from them not going to shops that specialize in loc'ing hair. White people end up with dirty, stinky dreads, unstyled, and with no pattern to them. There's actually a lot of care that goes into locs.

If you're in a city go find a shop full of black women that do dreads and talk to them about starting your locs. Black people have a lot of different hair textures, including ones that are close to white hair, because we tend to have mixed race relatives, so they'll most likely be comfortable and already knowledgeable about working with your hair type or something similar to it.

Go in for regular washing and re-twisting for the new growth and you'll have neat and clean dreads.

Keep the fro my dude, get one of those 80's disco afros.
It's practically goes with everything.

I LIKE THE WAY THIS GUY THINKS

was wondering why this wasnt said earlier

anyone else go to the gig yesterday/wednesday?

literally just grow your hair like that and start a few dreads in the front with twists or something

This
You can derail pretty much any thread this way

Todays tye last day to apply for DG highschools Good Boy diploma Only available for d9-Dog academy graduates studying major Drain

I'm new to hair. How do I grow it like that specifically?

Meant for

can i minor in shield physics?

Goat album