nice

very nice

:^)

pants are too baggy

the shoes do not fit. egregious error here. switch shoes for white sneakers

nothing special today, but i got to tour the depressing zoo in utica ny

can't tell how anything fits
like the top half a lot but the boots seem too much and i don't like the jeans
pants look too wide in the hips but maybe that's just the angle. jacket is nice, shirt is awesome
agree with on losing belt, i would also try to find some jeans with a higher rise

I want critique please. Thank you.

Them boots are awesome

cozy

This is bad. Shirt is ugly, colors don't match, shorts look like ass at that length and cut and the shoes are boring.

How’s the family?
You lost some weight, huh good for you.

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

OHHHH NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What were you thinking

I never put thought into my clothes. Ever since I found this board, I've been wanting to improve it. Even if it's critical, it beats being stuck with fits like these. Little do you know, means alot to get this critique. Everyone else bites there tounge. Have a great night.

7/10
love Columbia

Read the sticky

Thrift core

shirt is nice but you don't have the sharp features needed to pull off the look you're going for you look like a minor character from suite life of zack and cody

2015 justin bieber red carpet core

u wish my face looked like that lol

boring

fwiw though this coat is about 7 years old, it's a size 40 and I got it when I use to be huge from lifting weights. I would say my size is 38 conservatively now , and his coat also has shoulder pads. so it's basically the opposite of what I should be wearing. but it was a $600 coat from Jones New York. so I secretly harbour a wish that I can wear it still. it's a fantastic coat. I also have an over coat version for wearing over suits which is even wider on the shoulders :( but it doesn't have shoulder pads

Pants too low waist senpai

what the fuck i wrote f a m not senpai

(just checking if it changes to senpai again) senpai

WHAT THE FUCKKK I FEEL TOO NEWFAG FOR NOT NOTICING THIS BEFORE

kek
It's ok S E N P A I

Been a year since last post, pls link me a belt buy.

This is actually why your fit looks off, need higher rise jeans

Uncuff

Looks like you're wearing an artist's smock. And your pants are WAY TOO HIGH on your waist. I know you're trying to be avant garde, but it's not a good look imo.

How is it

Very nice and basic, looks comfy/10

Tell me why I’m shit

Jeans are way too long. Get them tailored

This seems like one of those styles that only work if you have the right facial structure. Looks well put together but the open shirt seems a bit much

shitty jeans quality
shitty shoes
show skin but no muscle definition

Fair, I do think the jeans would sit better on the shoes if shortened a bit

What would you say the right facial structure is? And yes I know the shirt might be too open for some

What do you mean by jeans quality? Agree on the shit meme shoes though and that im fat

Not really my style but you could pull it off if, as others have said, you got a pair of pants with a higher waist, ditched the belt and rolled up your sleeves a bit.

First impression is your pants are a bit too baggy. Then I think skinny black jeans are overplayed, but considering your top half is kinda bulky maybe you should get some slimmer jeans. All in all very nice bro.

Guy, what is going on here? The top and lower halves do not go together whatsoever. The boots are cool but I would not wear them with anything else in your outfit. I would go with darker jeans and a pair of sneakers. The jeans aren't ugly at all but they don't go with the rest, and all the holes are kinda tacky. That being said, I love the top half, your jacket is really cool.

Not bad, it's a good outfit, but your shoes don't go too well with the palette. I'd go way darker on those.

REALLY loving that shirt, reminds me of what I'd wear when I was a kid. I can't do baggy shirts anymore, my build doesn't allow it, but you pull it off. Nice outfit, if a bit bland.

Nothing here is right.

-Don't wear the t-shirt outside the house.
-If you're gonna wear those shorts, roll them up a bit and they'll look decent
-The shirt is 2010 in Sweden core

Also I can't see the shoes working with a lot of outfits. Maybe if you were a 17 year-old with a very specific, modern street style, but I think you're going for something more adult and laid back. Your white adidas are a good pair of shoes, go with those and then just wear a well fitting plain black or white t-shirt. With that you could wear a green parka or an M65 jacket. If you're just starting out, it's advisable that you go with very simple, basic stuff first and learn how to match your clothes. Simple is always best regardless, you'll see a lot of really out there kind of outfits here that are cool for now but will be dated very fast.
Read the sticky.

Like a bit of a chad / defined jaw. Can't be baby faced with that type of look since you are putting out the statement of "look at me and what I am"

Not fat, just don't have the pecks to warrant the shirt being open that much

that's weird, could've sworn that was all H&M

lose the fishnet

I’m half Japanese, any way I could look chad?

Yeah I can see that. My chest is definitely a weak point

I love this fit. It's unassuming and not too exciting but it's clean and stylish. I feel like you've got the frame to look good in those shoes, I couldn't do it.

Great outfit. Not too hyped about ripped jeans but they're not too bad. That jacket is awesome.

what are you doing
Did you just get out of the hospital? What are those things on your legs?

Actually 14 years old and hanging out in the town square smoking cigarette buts-core

Yeah but it looks good, you pull it off.

Hmm you need to wear pants that do NOT look like pleated sweatpants, also avoid those shoes for that look. And cuff your shirt.

Not bad I guess, but I think it's too colorful. Wear darker pants and get all-white sneakers.

Lose the belt and the keychain, wear tight pants, and suede boots if you're gonna wear that shirt (which I do love)

8.5 / 10 would cuddle with

No way to do that unless you already have the cheek bones and chiseled jaw, but if you had a defined chin and or anything of that sort then you should be fine

what can't u wear if you have a defined chiseled face. a clown outfit?

is that that uniclo coat? i think that you should have some nice shoes or boots here, such as brown chukkas or just casual derbies, d the coat begs for you to have more smart shoes then beat up bland sneakers. now, i just bought a coat today, with kind of droops off the shoulders like yours is, and i am going to return it tomorrow because of that, but i was iffy, because i kind of like the overall fit, the smaller size was just too small on my torso, i think you should get a coat that fits your shoulders if you really want to look good, yes it looks ok right now, but without the droop, you would elevate into looking smart, as opposed to "droopy", droopy is a look, i feel, just not a look i think i want right now.
thanks, for the comps.

very original outfit user

It's a Zara my dude thanks for the r8

Why you people post as other people?

Stylish
Classic:3 like it

Who is posting as somebody else?

What app for these stickers?

u have a nice room

this is the exact same thing you were wearing last time?

Feet looking hella long for ur height, would suck but I suggest wearing some socks to make them look smaller

I have long feet (41) and my hight is 171._. Pretty ok. I cant do anything with my feet. All my shoes a long

Looks good :)

Sharp, wish more dudes dressed like this.
i like the coat. Maybe try a collar+tie for your top instead?

Not many can pull this off but you can. You look great in red

Its not an app. When you do a story in social network you can put some sticker in your story and save it. I did it in „vk“. Its russian social network. Like fb

Thx, you look pretty cute too^^

thanks, yeah i'm still waiting for it to get cooler so i can wear more than just tees and jeans
on a dif note, i know the division bell is cheesy and not pink floyds best but i always liked it anyways

dios mio

Derbies would make it way better famo

I agree

This, other than that. It's pretty good.

he fit on the jacket is kinda shit, it's clearly too big for you and not even the trendy 'oversized drop shoulder' thing, the shoulders just sit real awkward
it's not very offensive other than that

desu i agree with you there, but until i can afford decent derbies, stan smiths it is

hmm must say i disagree, yes the jacket isnt fitted but thats not the fit i wanted, i wanted a straight fit where the dropped shoulders would've been too relaxed, in this case i have broad shoulders so the jacket drapes over them nicely leaving no immediate creases in the material that would've been the concern if the jacket was too 'fitted'

well the issue is that oversized shoulders look kinda silly when shoulders have structure
and the shoulder starts to drop like 1cm after your shoulder it just looks like you bought coat that's the wrong size or decided to dress in your dads clothing cause you are such a big boy already
there are no creases but the 2big fit of the shoulders is immediately obvious from opening the pic, I really don't see how properly fitted shoulders would have been negative in the fit in any way either, I would shop the pic so it sits right but I really can't be bothered

Can I fuck the shit out of you?

>well the issue is that oversized shoulders look kinda silly when shoulders have structure
I don't mean to fork in on a discussion that isn't mine, but I've gone over the img to figure out whether the shoulders are too large for him: they're not.
If anything, they're too small, as shown in pic related. In this pic, I've illustrated the silhouette which I observe, which is pretty staple for too narrow shoulders. However, this effect is so subtle that I believe it to be an artifact(?) of the posture.

>too large for him: they're not.
well I hate to fork in this discussion as well but I don't think anyone should take anything you say seriously if that's what you think

shoes?

can joggers ever work with a button up? i tried my best but I want to hear what Veeky Forums has to say

belt is awful, try some higher rise pants
not bad
do you shop on alibaba?
let go of the bomber meme
good fit, nice proportions.
never again.
everything good here except the fishnet, shirt?
nice. simple. honestly would have just gone with a boxy tee , but not that oversized.
clean. wouldnt change anything.
alyx belts look so good. only thing i would have changed are the shoes.
nice

90s stone island
levis 501 custom
yeezy season 4 combat boots

finally cooled down in md and could wear more than a tshirt
i would say naw, even if if it's a casual buttonup like yours. also just wear crew neck shirts
idk what people are saying about your coat, fit looks great. also like the book as an accessory for the picture
no to the hairband but looks nice
hate bright red normally but it looks good on you. it looks like a light coat, but still bare midriff throws it off
hoodie looks cheap and knees are stretched out

ID on that shirt?

Very good. I personally dont like the colour and the pattern of the coat, but you pull it of with your dark hair and complexion. Are the shoes Doc Martens monos?

Holy mama why would you even try wearing joggers with a button up?
Are jeans really that uncomfortable for you?

your inability to understand the fact you're wrong is pathetic and is going to bite you in the ass later in life

i hate denim tbqh. gonna try this fit with black chinos instead i agree it looks kind of goofy lmao

>your inability to understand the fact you're wrong
the irony

>the man himself said he went for oversized fit
>let me just butt in and spout shit anyway

you cant pull off slp

waist is too low, i disagree w/ other anons abt the belt but i have no thoughts on it
graphic tees in general are a no-no. i would like to say that they are ok if you really know what you are doing, but that always seems to be what people think
your flannel is too colorful. there is nothing inherently wrong with that, but it's much more difficult to pair with
your shorts are very stiff looking
lurk moar and form your own opinions
ewwwwww, this look really depends on where you live tho, bc you'd be reeeeeaallllllllly stupid if you are going to places where people aren't generally quite Veeky Forums
i dislike this fit a lot but at least i can see consistency in your style, so if you dig it go for it
too much skin on the top,
fishnet ripped jeans is stupid
your boots don't match
lol
everything looks cheap, and thus i think irl this look would be of poor taste
the cheapness is because from the textures of the fabric
also poor color coord
also your shoes with a style like that? nahhhh
you should focus on wearing something that fits ur body better
what everyone else said is good
and ur not shit dont deflate urself!
ur T is too trihard, but i guess that is a subjective metric. regardless i feel it has too much presence on your look, which is opposed to ur style
ur coat is wayyy too bright, and ur other stuff should be brighter to match it
wearing a coat style like that w/ ur belly out is an outright disgrace
not a fan of the shoe, i would prefer if it wraps ur feet more
backpack is cool
u look like you go to a privite school, which i giess might be a good thing
you can add some more timid colours to ur fit, but not sure how
hey its a good look, ur coat is a bit long thoug, but its good
also nice place 2 take a pic
8.5/10
hey i remember you
naw dude, ur fit here looks good, unless the "very casual" look isn't something you like

>those hips
>skiny pants
do yourself a favour and get looser pants, you look really effeminate