So uhh, did idubbbz single handedly kill the hypebeast? Does this mark an end of an era...

so uhh, did idubbbz single handedly kill the hypebeast? Does this mark an end of an era? Does this mean we should follow in his footsteps as if he is the shepherd and we are the sheep? Should we start dressing more like him aka like normal middle class white kids?

Fuck off, you're probably not even 18.

Yes

Just goes to show what kind of insecure little shits these people are that a fucking youtuber makes them reevaluate their sense of fashion.
Personally, I think some Supreme pieces are pretty cool but the prices and hype around them are just ridiculous, they're just graphic tees.

^ Also, Ian's shirt is better

i feel like people are gonna wear these unironically, when the whole point was to make a shirt as an insult to rice cunt

am i the only one who thinks that idubbbz is a pretentious prick?
and if you dare say anything bad about him his army of reddit virgins attack you
shit meme shirt it'll be forgotten in a month or two

Fucking supreme has been garbage ever since ian connor and every nigger started wearing it. How can you be fashionable when everyone else is wearing what you are wearing? How are you being creative or unique or innovative wearing this trash?

It takes some nerd on Youtube to make you realize something is dumb?

ya hes a massive faggot, edgy reddit humor

Agreed, the text and color of the logo is that, but the fatties that wear them are not.

No.

The whole point of the shirt was to ironically insult all the idiots buying actual supreme shit, calling them sheep. Not just as a direct insult to rice gum

Doesn't the barbara kruger reference in the original supreme logo do that already? "I Shop, Therefore I Am"?

Oh for sure he’s an edge lord faggot

Copped one of the hoodies because I can get a few laughs out of some friends who watch edups. He didn't make me reevaluate my sense of fashion but I dont mind wearing subtle things like this that only people who watched the content cop would get the reference to. I wont lie most youtubers who have over 100k subscribers begin to accumulate shitty fans. I wish he made more kickstarter craps. I guess he doesnt have the time to dig around on the internet like that anymore.

this site is 18+, buddy.

exclusivity is something that humans naturally yearn. Streetwear is 'cool' to many people, and naturally others dislike the notion of people thinking they're superior for wearing exclusive yet incredibly materialistic garments

Wear what you think is cool, it's OK to wear hyped garms as long as you dont let it define you, dont be that guy that thinks the branding on their t-shirt forms their identity

to follow up, what makes this jacket worth $500? the graphic print. its no different than wearing a rolex, it's the socially acceptable way to tell people that youre rich and not autistic

supreme box logos are pretty much the same

dumb question

its also incredibly ironic that a brand such as supreme has come to personify wealth and status when its ultimately (began as) a working class skating brand

no

I don't know for sure if this is true, but according to the great man theory, Tyler's being responsible bridges this apparent gap so that the transition is fairly natural

People who dislike Supreme just cause its Supreme piss me off so much. They usually have no sense of their own style anyway and just shit talk the brand because "wow stupid box logo idiot hypebeast". It's probably the only brand considered "streetwear" they've ever heard of. IMO Anyone buying these "Sheep" hoodies are sheep themselves for following stupid memes and sucking this faggot YouTubers dick.

You know what else is funny? The "Sheep" shirts are exactly the same as Supreme, in that they're a trend as well. By buying the parody shirts, you're just as much of, if not more of a sheep than the people just wearing Supreme. The only difference is that you're turning your nose up a bit more.

what's this girl's name again? she's fucking peng

>this is exactly the reaction idubbbz wanted

Supreme used to be really at the top of their game about 4 or 5 years ago. Some of the even older stuff was cool too but really hard to find nowadays. As of now the past few seasons theyve done just dont seem that interesting other then collab work.

you are missing the point by a fucking mile like most of the retards in this thread
it's not about making fun of supreme or dissing it
it's about the hypebeast culture and the oblivious morons like ricegum

Not sure how. I'm not even a "hypebeast"

someone please, I know she's english