How does one stay Veeky Forums during their later years?

How does one stay Veeky Forums during their later years?

Death.

Wear clothes that fit
Most adults don't

Take care of yourself and watch your weight. A lot of older people just kind of say fuck it I have nobody to impress.

Fucking this.

stop trying to be cool to 20 year olds

Wear clothes that fit. Don't wear clothes that convey youthfulness.

really made me think

LEWIS THA ORIGINAL PUSSYMASTER!!
lewis is the digital genghis khan
>the small Lebanese child who drives the girls wild.
I love this man, he will be a silver fox soon and I guarantee he'll still be slaying pussy. Have fun in Japan big guy, keep it real

This is wrong. Lewis is the exuberance, lackadaisicality, shitposting, devil may care and irony of youth and power. Honeydew is the war veteran, grizzled, the man who has witnessed the abyss and came back to guide us away from it. Lewis keeps me happy, honeydew keeps me going and keeps me grounded on what's in front of me. Massive respect for Simon. A man who came back from whichever hell he lived in. A good man.

t. ugly ass beta who never looked good even when he was young

Tea, Matcha, Hot

couldn't possibly be further from the truth lol

date highschool girls so you always know whats Veeky Forums or nawt

I was literally about to post the exact same thing. Good advice. Just make sure to have a good skincare routine (and don't start balding) so it doesn't look creepy.

generally, if you're in your 20's-early 30's you can still dress young adult fayfay as long as you take care of yourself by keeping your weight down, keeping your hair nice and getting your sleep.
From age 24-32ish people look pretty much the same.

Older than that, stay fit, take care of yourself, and wear nice clothes that fit. Unless you're an artist of some kind and you live that artist lifestyle, you'll probably look like a goof wearing urban fashion type shit.

teenage girls are vacuous and uninteresting.. and they are more often than not boring in bed.

>teenage girls are vacuous and uninteresting..
well how about you don't pick up basic chicks at the fucking starbucks of a suburban mall you troglodyte. there are plenty of intelligent high schoolers, they just probably don't hang out wherever you do.

>and they are more often than not boring in bed.
well no fucking shit. and I doubt any of us here are tantric sex gods either so who cares.

if you're near 30 years old and find highschool/early college girls interesting there's something wrong with you. the only people who think highschoolers are smart are highschoolers.

So I'm 31, recently broke up with my long time gf, and have been hanging out with a 20 year old chick, is it a terrible idea to try and get a relationship going with her?

Go for it :^)

Shirt + dress trousers
Be fit
Work for long hours

Taking care of your skin, not smoking and eating lots of vitamin A and C. Basically, you want to continue looking young because being 30 is not fashionable.

Is that Lewis from the yogscast?

Yes, it's a terrible idea. Just try to have fun with her first.

Alright, I'll give it a shot.

>Just try to have fun with her first.
That's the plan. I've known her for a month but I figure we should keep hanging out for another month or so before I try and make a move.

>matcha
>cereal bowl
>not frothy
>one hand
pleb/10

Classic men’s wear from foreign countries.

Fancy rings.

20 year olds are fucking retarded dude

shit I'm 24 and I'm fucking retarded

25 year old here
still fucking retarded

>highschool girls
>know whats Veeky Forums
middle schoolers detected

dont be a jawless manlet with the arms of a middle school girl and shit tier beard game