David Gandy

You need to explain to me why Gandy isn't the most effay man in the world.

He is the welthiest male model and the most beutiful man that exist (when he was young, now he look old)

You can find pictures of him wearing 9000$+ outfits and he model for Prada, Dolce Gabanna, Rick Owens and all the god tier fashion brands.

He literally madre fashion forma masculine mens. Before him almost all models look androgynous or like faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BXst9pBlfgn/?hl=es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>You need to explain to me why Gandy isn't the most effay man in the world
V-neck.

V neck is bad 99% of the time but tell me: does he look bad? He pull off that outfit which is hard as fuck, also that outfit wouldn't look that stricking without that v neck

That picture looks too recent for anyone to pull off the deep v-neck. Maybe if it were taken in 2010 it’d be ok.

>why Gandy isn't the most effay man in the world.
He is wearing a V neck.
> the most beutiful man that exist
No, you have been brainwashed by lookism. Gandy looks like a grumpy half-arab. No girl would list him as the hottest guy in the world. Not ever. That spot is reserved for the likes of attractive men like Tom Welling, Sean O'Pry, Matt Lemond, even a young Zac Efron.
>Prada, Dolce Gabanna, Rick Owens and all the god tier fashion brands.
All of those brands are shit. You can find business execs wearing $20k suits, that doesn't mean they're trend setters.

>does he look bad?
Yes, he looks a little gay in that pic. Women aren't going to be attracted to you if their gaydar is going off.

Another half-arab sand nigger. Disgusting.

>grumpy half arab
Gandy is half nordic half mediterranean. He look greek and a little bit italian.

>Sean Opry is attractive
No, he look like a pale souless alien. Good for fashion not for real life.
>Matt Lemond
That guy look like shit, no kidding, he look like a block, is like a caricature in real life

>no girl would list him at the most attractive male
See my pic

>Prada is shit
Kill yourself, you are coping here

>Zyzz look half arab sandnigger
Agree

damn, he's got pretty wide hips
there's still hope

>calls tom welling attractive from a non lookism point of view
>Matt lemond looks like trash in motion, upper/lower half of his head ratio is fucked
>Young zac efron was only mired by teenage girls and now is a roiding manlet
Only sean opry is a competitor, but he, like jordan barrett suffers from alien disease

if you weren't a coping anti-middle-eastern racist you would share OP's perspective.

He looks good. I don't think he is particularly effay tho, definitely not in that pic

>He is wearing a V neck.
/thread

Just be yourself bro

He had a frame wider than average, without it he will look like a block

What about this pic?

The OP pic is 2000s tier

I also believe Kanye had a better formal style when he doesn't wear oversized hoodies with 3kg gold chains and yeezys 350

>12826808
instagram.com/p/BXst9pBlfgn/?hl=es

>most effey guy in the whole wide world
>gf still leaves him

Really don't see anything particularly effay in these. It really looks just what some really slick italian gigolo would wear. staged photos anyway

What you mean by alien disease ?

he looks like a male prostitute who hangs out in gay clubs. fuck off retard.

Basically alien looking.Prime examples Barrett,O'pry,Kelly Mittendorf.

kek

>Kelly Mittendorf.

wonder what shes like in bed

also cant forget Annie Tice

More like Gayvid Dandy, am I right?

what the fuck

nigga u gay

There's loads of them ayy lmao girls like her in finland

>You need to explain to me why Gandy isn't the most effay man in the world.
Supreme effay is innovation. He doesn't innovate. He dresses maximally classically.

gonna step in with my two cents.

sean o'pry looks like he's sucking in his cheeks. he's got a lot of tension in his lips like he ate something sour, but he's got gorgeous eyes and brows. looks like he should be from the UK but actually he's actually from bumblefuck nowhere, Georgia.

Jordan Barret's face, neck, and shoulders are really wide so he looks built but actually he's really skinny. he seems to live a cool life and has matching attitude. his eyes are very short and sharp. his jaw and nose are really nicely shaped.

david gandy is basically the man that all middle aged women day-dream about while drinking red wine. he's really classically handsome and attractive, as well as being tastefully muscled without being intimidating. he's 37 but looks like a really good 50.

pic unrelated

his face is extremely feminine looking not manly, look at his ears they're tiny , typical female features tiny nose, tiny ears . this is an attractive man not a jam who looks like a woman, big ears big nose fat head bushy eyebrows, this is what women like

You're fucking blind

you're an idiot lmfao gandy has very masculine features, that's obviously the only pic of him you've ever seen, look at his others