STEALTH TRAPFAGGOTRY GENERAL /stg/

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL STEALTH TRAPFAG THREAD, WHERE YOU CAN SHITPOST EXTREMELY UNSUBTLE ERP BAIT ALONG THE LINES OF "Is it okay for a boy to wear leggings?" or "w2c cute clothes" or "are feminine colors effay?" WITHOUT FEAR OF BEING CALLED OUT.

Neat.

Is it ok for a guy to wear hooded capes/ponchos? I know way back when it was commonplace but it seems now that only girls do it.

Wow this is a convenient thread. My tranny knee high socks finally arrived from chinkland today.

What. I never see women wearing hooded capes and rarely see ponchos. Wear a poncho though those need to come back, they're comfy.

is it ok for a boy to cut off his dick and balls so he can act like a woman better?

i'm asking for a friend

kek

Are there traps in fa? If so post kiks no homo

I see them on /g/ and /v/ an in like 9 different discord groups

traps are only gay if they're not cute

but "cute" is trapspeak for "gay"...

wtf I'm gay now?

sorry

we don't call em traps for nothing

you got trapped into gayness

Do these traps have cute faces or are they man faces? This is what truly determines whether you’re a trap or not

It can only be a trap if the face is andro- leaning female
Otherwise is just a cross dresser

traps are cross-dressers are cross-dressers

what did you mean by this

bump

Stop promoting gender dysphoria and autogynaephilia

tangientally: where would a female go about buying men's clothes that fit a female body without being too tight in the hips or hilariously oversized? i generally buy cheap men's clothes and cut them down to fit me, but i don't want to treat nice clothes like that.

Is there a cd starter pack? Or recommendations on expansion packs. I only have terrible clothes.

I wear a thick south american wool poncho in the winter. It's double sided grey/white. Though I'm a tranny now.

I've worn ponchos, comfy as fuck and I love the way they look

I've started to integrate, I guess you could say, "emo" clothing and shoes into my wardrobe. Like dark colored long sleeve tees and sweatshirts, tight black pants, vans, even some piercings but nothing super degenerate

Forgot to mention that I grew my hair out as well

Can u traps Post pics plz

I think skinny jeans/pants and oversized shirts/sweaters are as starter as it gets

I was honestly looking for clothes that i could wear around the house to be comfy in but also look feminine. Can we copy stuff from the modest female thread or will that not look good on a male shaped body?

Maybe an oversized hoodie and some slim straight sweatpants

>wear around the house to be comfy in but also look feminine
fucking why

This too

Because im not going out in it. Have you never heard of people who like to stay partially dressed up even when inside?

Just get one of those dumbass sleeping bags with arms and legs

To the actual femboy trap crossdresser whatevers, how have your parents reacted? Do they even know? Do you talk to them?

I told then im bi, that's it.

This thread is garbage. There aren’t any traps posting their legs and feet/fit pics

I wear pantsu daily. You can see the outline if you look carefully, but nobody seems to mind that much. I have a feminine half brasilian body with a big butt so it only adds to the mystery anyway

Why don't you get a plastic bag for your head

Mhm

where do you guys buy your panties?

I started with VS but they ended up feeling pretty cheap. Moved on to aerie and forever21 which were both a lot nicer. Usually wait for a ~7-10 for ~$35 sale and order em online.

more like tap water
what kinda trap listens to deathgrips

The one that drinks too much water from plastic bottles I guess

uhm

How do I pull this off wearing this for halloween in a way that my friends will think is ironic and ballsy but will also make senior boys hit on me?

here's me trapping it up

unless you have the same body you can't

I mostly do, minus the boobs and the long hair. I can't wear the bows but I can compensate with this.

post body

If you wear that hat I WILL give you an std

w2c that dress. Where'd you find it?

>aliexpress extreme pushup bra or VS bombshell bra + socks
>massage your tits and take fenugreek and PM daily from now till halloween to puff up your tits
>nair your legs
>buy that costume
>trim eyebrows if you want to go all out
>have lady friend do makeup
>use body makeup to paint on curves, abs, cleavage
>buy wig if you have to, and follow /cgl/ wig prep guide
>diet
>follow pic related's exercise routine from today till halloween
>dehydrate yourself the day before

managed pic related with a VS bombshell bra

achieved this with second bra on top of that

my bepis is about to explode
t. bisexual pls hit me up I'm not fat

they even bounce pretty good

This is from 4 months ago. I'd take a new one but it's late and I don't feel like shaving.

Thanks fampai. Already got some depilatory cream and spearmint tea in the mail, stopped fapping a while ago, and lost 8 lbs since the beginning of the month. And I already do most of those exercises (plus twist-crunches, did 100 of those today) and take saw palmetto.

I don't know about the pushup bra and wig though. I think traps with more boyish features are the hottest, no homo.

also consider a corset to train your waist for the month. You can shave like 5 inches off your waistline in a month if you wear it to sleep

bump