What does Veeky Forums think of timberlands? Ive had this pair for a while now...

What does Veeky Forums think of timberlands? Ive had this pair for a while now, but I didnt properly clean/protect them so they look awful now. I dont really like the suede. They have another pair of black ones like this that arent suede. Im open to other brands though.

Other urls found in this thread:

sierratradingpost.com/chippewa-1939-original-service-boots-leather-6-for-men~p~297xr/?filterString=s~chippewa-boots/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Timbs are low quality trash and only beta nu-male faggots properly clean and care for their booties

/thread

do you have any alternative reccomendations?

Red Wing Heritage, but if you’re poor, Red Wing Heritage (Factory Seconds from Sierra Trading Post)

I have some timbs but they started squeaking when I walk

Wat do

>Red Wing Heritage
i would rather die

>only beta nu-male faggots properly clean and care for their boots
I was taught by the military to clean my boots, it's a habit.

>only beta nu-male faggots properly clean and care for their booties
have you ever lived in a black neighborhood? Crummy footwear = instant scrub.

bought a pair of these on sale.

not sure how i feel about them

I want you to listen, and listen carefully.

you go to sierra trading post, right this minute, and click on these right here:

sierratradingpost.com/chippewa-1939-original-service-boots-leather-6-for-men~p~297xr/?filterString=s~chippewa-boots/

these are the chippewa horween service boots, which are higher quality and a cut above the regular service boots, which are already really good. these are normally $380. but this website got them just a few days ago, and theyre like $125, which is 68% off. oh but wait. if you look around coupon sites (like retailmenot), you can get a coupon code for an additonal 25% off. thats right.

so you can get these incredible $400 boots with horween uppers and vibram soles, made in usa, goodyear welted, for around $80. this is pure insanity. you drop everything, and you go buy these right the FUCK now.

>have you ever lived in a black neighborhood?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no, I can't say I have. I also have never been scum so there is that.

calm down you penny pinching latkes lover

I still wear timberlands but like another user mentioned in this thread I look like a numale faggot sooo eh

Chippewas are pretty good desu, bought a pair last month and they're really comfy

I removed the american flags though, as I'm not an American, would have probably kept them if I were

i bet you wear bootcut jeans and skechers

These are pure heat

im not paying $80 to look like a neckbeard

adorable hair user but I don't like anything else here

Timbs are for niggers and hipsters

if u aren't a negro you shouldn't be wearing these

Timbs are good shoes, if you make sure to get the $200 premium ones and not the trash tier "budget" ones that cost only $30 less. the quality difference is enormous.

Only acceptable colours are black nubuck and wheat. maybe the all-white timbs if you're already stunting, but if that's the case you aren't reading this thread

you have to be really careful about the pants you choose to wear with timbs as well

Jesus even the model they chose for product photography has visible scuffs.

Clunky boots that you can't resole. Save up $100 more and get a real boot.

ok grandpa

Eh I was lazy that day but I absolutely do need some changes

timbs are cool af

I love the silhouette of timbs but I dont want to wear them. Should I get these

Or these

The first one is the wrong boot what It actually should be is the same boot but with the sole of the bottom one

nicely stated

Timberlands are ok for grunting boots. They hold together well enough and it's not like steel toe and a shank is ever comfortable in the first place. If you're doing any climbing you'd be better off with Danner or La Sportiva, though.

Oh you're talking about looking cool? You can't look cool in work boots.

I like em?

These.

t-thanks

I've had pic related for over two years and absolutely love them. They are incredibly comfy and look better the longer you wear them. Would recommend.

w2c

I always thought the flags were really out of place there - I really like those chippewas anyway, nice buy.
These

Also what's with all the timberland shilling I'm seeing today

amazon

Just got these, pretty comfy but god damn are the laces shit on Timbers.

This so much.
I missed out on the 1939 originals but stp still has Chippewa homestead boots (basically red wing iron rangers but quality-wise a tier below) for 90 dollars, which is about 70% off retail price. 360 goodyear welt, cap toe, full grain horween leather, vibram outsole. Mine are on the way.

lmao red wings.