I seriously need help on what haircut to get. I admit I'm pretty limited by face fat (a WIP, started at 170 lbs, at 160...

I seriously need help on what haircut to get. I admit I'm pretty limited by face fat (a WIP, started at 170 lbs, at 160, aiming for 145).

Also should I keep the beard? This is maybe 10 days worth of growth. I feel like they're cliched these days but at the same time it might be a good way to hide the face fat until I'm at a better weight.

>inb4 thinning
I talked to a dermatologist and she said it's because of scratching my head too much rather than male pattern baldness (you can even see scabs if you look close up). Thinking about getting minoxidil for that regardless.

1/3

2/3

Buzz it.

Don't fall for this meme. You're nowhere near the point of no return, if you actually are losing it fin and minoxidil will save you.

Op isn't quite that chubby.

Yeah but something tells me he's a lonely britfag

Own your shortcomings, let them be dwarfed by your inner king. Buzz your head, change your diet, lift and master something that makes you proud, every second of the day.

Finasteride been linked to impotence, btw.

OP here, I'm lonely but American.

If I'm even balding at all (a big if) I've got some years ahead of me before I'll need to buzz it. But I'm working on the other things.

I've been getting back into running and I've been spending time at the bouldering wall, though I'm struggling a bit with consistency on both of those things.

Your hair is typical for men in 30s. If you are in early 20s I would take minox, if you are willing to take hormone disruptors (fin) you will get better results

I could it shorter regardless

>big if
Not to make you insecure but I would say the thin regions you have align with MPB. Second picture especially for the horshoe shape, and I can see scalp in the third pic

After 3 months on Min I'm starting to see
weird hairs all over my body? Is this normal? I'm on fin as well by i don't think its that since I hear that's supposed to reduce body hair. I mean it's cool that it's working I guess.

shut the fuck up retard

OP do not buzz your head lol

Yeah I see that, but it was like that even when I was a kid, plus the lighting is harsh and I've always had thin hair (along with it being wet). My hairline though, that moved back two-three years ago and has stayed still. My crown actually used to be WAY thinner because a few years ago I had this bout of hair pulling, and I still have a problem with scratching it (dry scalp + I worry about baldness -> I "inspect" my hair -> I start scratching/picking at my scalp).

Even my most brutal friends and relatives insist that I have nothing to worry about.

I'm sort of thing of buzzing it to calm my baldness fears so I can hopefully say "see, even if you do go bald, it's not so bad." Though I don't know if I'm quite ready to take that plunge.

I'm honestly thinking of doing it just to kill the "baldness is the end of my life" thing but I feel like I still have enough to work with and I will for at least several years.

In retrospect those years are kinda wack, I gotta say. Espesh once you get in shape, take certain leaps and find out you're doing better than ever. It's like "What was I holding on to?"

Pls don't make this a hair loss thread.

OP just wanted a haircut recommendation but not everyone is derailing it.

*But now everyone

For reference, this is my dry hair under natural light, it should give you a better idea of how it behaves on a day to day basis.

Is it just me or does the babyfat on my face kinda make me trapped for now?

I feel you, I was born with the shittiest hairline and its gotten a tiny bit worse, still nw3 at 25 just like 16

If you have a scalp picture I could determine better

I would love to buzz my hair but my gf really doesn't want me to (or take minox, weirdly)

For me the hairline is the part that changed the most. I'd say I'm NW2ish, but I've always had a widows peak.

But thin hair runs on both sides of my family.

I'll get you a scalp pic later, but I can vouch that under natural light you can't really see any scalp.

I don't really find hair in the shower drain, on my pillow, or on my comb. It does come out when I scratch or play with it a lot though. I have a pretty bad problem with that, I even have scabs on my scalp.

It actually was a lot thinner at the end of 2015 when I was really stressed.

Interesting, no worries about the pic then unless you want to

Like I said, it might be thinning but time is on my side. I think what's more urgent is that I need some products and a better haircut (which is why I made this thread). It's definitely too long and unruly right now.

You won't have anything to worry about for a long time brother.

You need pomade and a good barber much more then finasteride dude

>dude balding lmao
holy fuck. you retarded teens. your hairline will always go back. doesnt mean youre balding.

Great. But can someone please now tell me what I should get for a haircut? Baldness is a dead horse at this point, but I'm seriously overdue for a haircut and I still have no idea what looks good on me.

welcome to fa. a board full of 18 year olds.

>wet hair looking thinner
zOMG BALDING!
Are people on here really that insecure? You can't make this shit up.

OP here again. I think I'll get Nizoral for the dandruff, plus I read it can help hair loss too. I currently use Head and Shoulders for my day to day shampoo but if someone knows another one that's good for scalp repair (it's all fucked up from me scratching it), thickening hair, or dry skin it would be great.

Since nobody seems to be suggesting haircuts, I'll just post some and ask if any of you think it would work for me. Pic related, thoughts?