Are human skin leather products Veeky Forums? I've been thinking about getting a wallet or belt...

Are human skin leather products Veeky Forums? I've been thinking about getting a wallet or belt. It's pretty expensive but I can understand why.

Other urls found in this thread:

humanleather.co.uk/faqs.html
srulirecht.com/forget-me-knot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How are you sure it's human?

They send you pictures of the item in each stage as it's being made. humanleather.co.uk/faqs.html

thats disgusting OP, why would you ever...

Jesus don't have a hissy fit. The people are dead and the families donate the body.

I'm also kidding anyways. Just a interesting topic. I know one Arab designer uses humans for his leather.

You're a fucking creep.

t. Assblasted poorfags

dang that's edgy
are there any advantages to animal skin leather other than the necckeard clout?

>T. Rich degenerate

We are literally going to eat you so it's okay for now

hey as long as its legally acquired, honestly seems kinda cool

seems like a cool idea if you're a rich vegan, but it's just an edgy fetish thing otherwise
there is nothing special about human leather, skin is skin

It's actually the finest grain leather money can buy.

humans are disgusting. with disgusting diets.
that alone makes me not want human leather or meat.

seems very unlikely. what would make it so special, compared to i.e. monkey skin?

I think they look pretty nice, if that's your thing then go for it

>coping this hard
>being this insecure about your shitty wallet that you resort to calling people poor in an argument where price/worth wasn't mentioned.

you played yourself faggot.

how the fuck is human skin "vegan"

if it's taken from a human after they die of natural causes, with their written consent, how can any vegan think this is immoral?
it's literally the most cruelty-free leather out there

unless a vegan is the "eeeeeewww eating / wearing dead things is icky" kind, in which case they can fuck off back to being freaked out over sweat being literally diluted piss, and soil being a shapeless mass of decomposed corpses

>t. assblasted poorfag
t. not OP

How does one made out of a black person look? That thing might be a great conversation starter

Dude says the wallet is $7000 and needs to meet me in person. Is he gonna turn me into a wallet?

probably not much skin to get from u skelly

that isn't even real

?

they don't take orders since 2011 and they never posted any pictures on their website

srulirecht.com/forget-me-knot

Yo wtf I want one. How can I make a wallet out of myself

The whole point of being vegan is (I believe) to not consume animal products, and I would certainly call human leather an animal product.

>learn how to do tanning
>find a plastic surgeon weird enough to take your request
ech wala

Human skin is inferior to purpose bred cows or certain wild animals that have superior qualities like durability, from animals like Rhino or Crocodiles or Elephants, or fine quality like Kangaroo or Cow.

> t. Dogmatic vegan that do things because no reason

I eat meat practically every day, retard. How is the skin of an animal vegan?

Vegans don't use animal products because it's not cruelty-free, it's a consequence of an ethical reason, not a reason in itself.

Show me a vegan in a leather jacket and I'll show you a hypocrite

a leather jacket can last a lifetime properly taken care of, the cost of the environment to make you a jacket every year i greater than the one leather jacket

Spill it - what designer?

Vegans, like most humans, have differing philosophies on why they choose to be vegan and the actual extent of their veganism.

Why would you want one, just to tell people it's human?

t. commie

Kinda cool, but only if you know which specific human it belonged to.

lmao, disgusted by human leather but not cow skin, or alligator skin, or whatever, it's the exact same shit nigga.

100% soyboy

came to post this