Can someone red pill me on underwear? Literally every brand I try does not do the trick...

Can someone red pill me on underwear? Literally every brand I try does not do the trick. Is there something that is comfortable and keeps everything in one place? I'm a newbie.
Picture unrelated because I really don't want to surf the internet for a picture of underwear to download it, just to use it in a Veeky Forums thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

getcomfy.in/gJwAA
youtube.com/watch?v=BEtD0p6BIic
youtu.be/BEtD0p6BIic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

might be the pleb in me but champion boxer briefs are pretty comfy imo. but i got THICC thighs.

I don't wear underwear for this exact reason. I'd love to get a nice pair but they either look bad or for poorly.

That might work for me but I was hoping for something under the radar, or at well known one I never thought of.

Ex officio boxer briefs are goat

Under Armour boxers are super comfy. Then again I lift and run trails. Used to buy cotton but they rip after a few months

PACT

exoffcio briefs or boxer briefs. the best.

Under Armour boxer jocks

Andrew christian underwear, lots of options and they are made with a nice pouch for your junk and dont crush. Only brand i buy anymore

Icebreaker.

Costco's Kirkland brand is aces. (boxer briefs) Better material and comfort than any major brand I've tried.

kirkland

I did a lot of looking around and then a friend of mine turned me onto meundies
a little expensive per pair but honestly theyre the most comfortable underwear I've ever worn.
I've since bought several more and I really love it.

getcomfy.in/gJwAA

thats my referral if you care to use it. i dont expect you to and you can order from them directly through their site, though you do get 20% off your first order if you use my invite.

really though they're so comfortable.

I really like climacool boxer briefs. Any similar moisture-wicking material underwear should be the same.

do you have podcast or something lol

Bamboo trunks.

Old Navy large kid's size boxers

American Eagle has the best underwear

no just mentioning that site. i do like them a lot. the comfiest underwear ive ever owned

Huh, so I just got these and the champion ones but i feel like the champions ones tend to ride up less but cup the goods better.

Arc'teryx Phase SL boxer shorts (briefs)

Most comfortable underwear I've ever worn. It isn't cheap, however, and is too good at retaining smells.

I wear panties. I'm a male(male).

>and is too good at retaining smells.
that's kinda hot

youtube.com/watch?v=BEtD0p6BIic

youtu.be/BEtD0p6BIic

Try some well-fitting briefs. Measure your true waist size and aim for a snug fit.

start wearing panties. They're the most comfortable underwear ever made. Try something cotton from aerie or VS to start. They go on sale for 7-10 for $35 often