ITT: Veeky Forums's Favorite YouTube Channels

Hey, Veeky Forums

I’m going from board to board and asking members to tell me what the most popular channel is there. One user writes a channel, and whoever gets the most replies is the winner! Your channel MUST be related to your board in some way.

Ex.: If one user puts PewDiePie and he gets 12 replies, but someone else puts Markiplier and he gets 16 replies, Markiplier wins.

I’ll also let you know where I’m going next, and if you want, try and predict what the other boards will guess, and I’ll let them know when I get there.

If samefagging ensues, I will make a strawpoll with whoever is in the lead at that moment.

Veeky Forums’s Prediction: Nothing

My Prediction: Jake Daniels

Tomorrow I’m Going To: /an/

/mu/’s favorite (theneedledrop): youtube.com/channel/UCt7fwAhXDy3oNFTAzF2o8Pw
/sp/’s favorite (ArsenalFanTV):
youtube.com/user/arsenalfanstv
Veeky Forums’s favorite (Doug DeMuro):
youtube.com/channel/UCsqjHFMB_JYTaEnf_vmTNqg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ashleypweston
youtube.com/channel/UC3T5fmgL4Kvk3kG1kF6JFeA
youtube.com/channel/UCYWrFKvV9FwgUxTURL6fiZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Awesome minecraft parodies

Ashley Weston

youtube.com/user/ashleypweston

Frugal Aesthetic

Slikhaar TV

No one. Fashion youtubers are trash that pander to broke hypebeasts. Most viewers are kids.

GearedTowardGear

FF Chanel
youtube.com/channel/UC3T5fmgL4Kvk3kG1kF6JFeA

Or Fashion Feed
youtube.com/channel/UCYWrFKvV9FwgUxTURL6fiZw

Showstudio

this

youtube isn't a good place for fashion inspo or advice

Magnus Ronning

Going with this

doug demuro won on Veeky Forums?
what the fuck
he's like the skyrim of car youtube channels

as for my vote in this thread,
TheReportOfTheWeek

Would boards like /an/, /ic/ and /p/ even have answers

reportoftheweek has better fits than any hypebeast youtuber. he's got my vote

Seconded

/p/ might do DigitalRev TV if Kai was still there.

>Jake Daniels
I feel insulted

Fashion-related youtube channels are generally pure vomit and garbage anyway

this if anything

Fuck off

this

yep

jake paul

OP here.

I wouldn't know, that's kinda why I'm doing this hahaha Try and expand my boundaries, I guess. Plus I'm curious to know what the other boards I don't visit watch.

I don't know. But I'm curious to see if they do.

I'm thinking about swapping some out with others. I know someone on Veeky Forums told me to put /asp/ somewhere, so I'm probably gonna replace /p/ and /an/ with /asp/ and /lgbt/

They were pissed lol. It was really close between him and Scotty Kilmer. When I stopped tallying, Doug barely one, and people were saying samefags ruined it. But even after I started a strawpoll near the end, Doug barely had it, so...

>Scotty Kilmer
That would be way more characteristic of Veeky Forums. He's mostly a meme (I think?), but he has been probably the biggest one for years.
Granted, I haven't frequented Veeky Forums since I sold my shitbox. fuck I miss that thing.

Here’s the thread:

>tfw when you wanted to start a youtube channel on just talking about fashion ideas, runway shows, the business aspect, etc. with your friends years ago and never got around to it.
>tfw when your friends don't talk fashion as much, so you finally started a channel by yourself last week to get them back into it, and although you think some people on Veeky Forums would enjoy it, most people would probably just tear it to shreds (as is tradition)

This, basically the channels that post the runaway shows.

gets my vote

post it, seems fun. who gives a shit if people critique it its fun and youll learn something from peoples valuable opinions and get new viewers and subs prolly

It's gotta be reviewbrah

OP here.

I'll give it until 5:30 PST. Whoever has most votes by then gets the spot on the chart.

these

can this be the answer for Veeky Forums

Why hasn't anybody mentioned him before? I'm voting for my boy Brad Hall.

this

i vote this

^

this is my vote

Yes please

absolute truth
reviewbrah / reportoftheweek might as well be the Veeky Forums mascot

With no real competition, TheReportOfTheWeek is Veeky Forums's favorite YouTube channel!

I've added /asp/ and /lgbt/ to the list. Because it bumped off /an/, tomorrow I'll be visiting Veeky Forums.

Thanks for playing!

/p/ is dead as fuck, but /an/ and /ic/ aren't. i'm sure /an/ would be something gay like brave wilderness, but as far as i know, loomis doesn't have a youtube channel, so i don't know what /ic/ would pick.

it has to be reviewbrah, he's even done AMAs here in the past

What’s the schedule for this? 1 a day? When’s the /pol/ one, I need to be there for the Varg vs. Styx shitflinging session.

I'll be there to help MDE win

I think I’m gonna do two a day on the weekend. After Veeky Forums, I’ll do Veeky Forums, probably both tomorrow. I think I’ll do /k/ soon

Cool idea user, is there any way to follow this without having to visit other boards?

I’m definitely doing /b/ last, though.

Sure, I can post the progress on Reddit or something like that.

fpbp

yes

Curious to see who /v/ picks desu

alright man, here you go:

/watch?v=0N-syQKQ5J0&t

This is "What's happening in fashion", a review of articles on art, fashion, and business over the previous week, which I'm gonna be doing twice a week from now on (another one is going up tonight). I will also be doing more essay-ish pieces, like one on minimalism vs. maximalism, which should be coming out tomorrow.
Feel free to critique on any part of it (this is only the 2nd video I've ever done, so everything helps), and the next videos should have better audio since I finally got a decent mic setup. Also, the shirts in the background will change based on the video, so it's definitely not gonna just be a streetwear channel (even if it looks like it for the time being).

>Sure, I can post the progress on Reddit or something like that.

This is the only answer

Alright, give me an alternative so doesn’t have to travel to different boards

link the thread you make in the thread you're leaving. might not work for the faster boards but tough shit. bringing rebbit in will just ruin it.

Yeah, true. This board doesn’t seem too fast so this thread might still be alive when I start the Veeky Forums one tomorrow.

The Veeky Forums one was still kicking when I made this lol

I guess posting the threads in an editable pastebin

>reddit

Also, unironic answer, just make a volafile.io room and post links/updates/updated images every day or so

voted

I never heard of volafile. I’ll probably do that.

YE

test

/g/ is linustechtips say hello to /g/ for me

This, unironically

The honest answer is that we don't have one. We don't even have channels we watch simply to make fun of, like Veeky Forums or /g/ or /pol/ does.

Any answer you get is bullshit with regard to Veeky Forums

I was too late to help you user..

this

Sugoi DesuuuuuuUUau

If you're going to make the background an important part of your visuals, I would recommend at least getting some better hangers. You can get a bunch of velvet hangers for decently cheap at Target or Amazon.Additionally, give us some cooler shit to look at - organize your room a bit better, especially those dang ole dolls you got there pard.

I would definitely recommend some jump cuts/trimming, videos clocking in at 1h long are a big turn off for people like myself. Maybe once you get some more viewership you can split your videos up into parts, or just trim things down (or speak more concisely).

I'll sub though, cheers and good luck.

Gotta be this

>ctr-f
>threemilk
>no results

Yeah, for the shorter videos, jump cuts will definitely be used, the "WHIF" videos are supposed to follow more of a podcast style, which will be close to 20-30 minutes from now on.
I'll definitely look into those hangers, and work on being more concise and adding energy (I know it's definitely needed), and any thoughts on how to rearrange the room?
And thanks for the follow and the advice, it's all very much appreciated.

this

but also this. Forward is good.

or this

this

this

Sadly, this.

Some are good for DIY guides, but even ones that used to be good (cleanestapparel) have gone off the deep end.

seconding this

This lesbian

reportoftheweek is the only real option, he is a god and has transcended human form.

Reviewbrah always and forever

this

Volksgeist

I really don't fuck with video games at all these past years, but I can list to that britsh guy by the name of "Yahtzee" shit on big studio titles and fan favs alike for hours. He's just amusing AF, and bounces back and forth between fart jokes and existentialist despair while speaking no stop for 7-9 minutes at a clip.

Zero Punctuation. Just for the rapid fire delivery of filth and despair and its creator's genera inabilty to like anything but Silent Hill 2.

This

this duh

Knowing /v/, probably dunkey

I'd probably put TGV but Reviewbrah is winning by a landslide, so I'll go with him.

We made the right choice

This desu.

Reviewbrah!

I like Haute le Mode.
Its about runway fashion

>Veeky Forums foodwishes or ja/ck/
>/v/ DSP
>/tv/ RedLetterMedia
>Veeky Forums Delray Misfits

yep

yuh

/k/'s going to be Forgotten Weapons