Last thread: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.

Please be kind to people and don't just call them a fatass or something - help them change it. It doesn't make you look worse if they also look good.

Feel free to post:
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Also try post thinspo pics, post your goal bodies(fictional or real), recipes and tips etc. to help and encourage each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3943438/
legionathletics.com/reverse-diet/
jtsstrength.com/articles/2014/07/11/need-know-metabolic-adaptation/
tdeecalculator.net/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-p8QkzoFY8c
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>5'3", 203, F, 25
>HW: 250
>GW: 120-130
>preferred method
IF, calorie restriction
>aesthetic
Slim and androgynous

>tfw make the shift to all veggies a month ago
>finally losing my cravings for dairy
>losing my sweet tooth
>losing desires to binge

Feels good man.

I'm at 113, boys. LOOKIN at 100 quicker than I though? :3c I'm short to I might aim for lower

>5'3,100,F,28
>HW:130
>GW:90
>preferred method
Vegan mostly raw
>aesthetic
Thin and cute lol

I'm hungry lads

>6'1, 150 :(, m, 18
>hw: 155
>gw: 140-145
>cal res
>thin but slightly toned

I often skip breakfast and eat next to nothing during the day but then I eat "a lot" during the late hours. I'm still below my TDEE but I'm just not losing anything.

I gained a lot of weight pretty quickly and now I'm stuck. I only drink water and do like 40 push ups a day. pls help

stay hiddrated

I'm not

t. keto masterrace

>>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
5' 10", 146-lbs, m, 31
>>highest weight
216-lbs
>>goal weight
143-lbs
>>preferred method of losing weight
IF
>>aesthetic you're going for
I'm just trying to stay trim. I'm 30+ and starting to bald, don't even know why I care anymore really.

I've been creeping up in weight lately and been super hungry, not sure what's going on. I've been really bad at controlling myself at dinner too.

>5'7", 151 lbs, m, 19
>Highest: 187 lbs
>Goal: 135
>keto and intermittent fasting
>Izumi-core

>6'0, 190lb, M, 24
>hw: 240
>gl: 150
>preferred method
calorie restriction
androgynous or ottermode, whichever I can pull off

has anybody tried reverse dieting from the previous thread? Copy-pasting links. I'm not nearly at plateau yet so not going to try it for at least a couple months.

>The goal is to increase the metabolism with minimal weight gain, then resume dieting with the higher BMR.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3943438/
legionathletics.com/reverse-diet/
jtsstrength.com/articles/2014/07/11/need-know-metabolic-adaptation/

had such a shitty day i couldn't eat

>>finally losing my cravings for dairy
>>losing my sweet tooth
>>losing desires to binge
I was there, it's fucking great. Then I fucked up by eating some junk food for a few days and since then all this shit immediately came back.

I'm up by 7lbs from my LW, still below my 1st Gw by 1 but feel really bad. Going to try to fast all weekend but I usually cook dinner with my dorm friends, so it'll be difficult.

6' Male
154 lbs but was 147 :(

Hello there, fellow manlet.

HA, Look up the difference between a caloric restrictive diet and a keto diet if you want to have shit for a metabolism u fucking loser

keto fags fuck off anorexic people only

seek help

eating very bland for at least one day, no added fat,sugar, flour etc. can help to reset your cravings

you're messing up your circadian rhythm when eating late

metabolism isn't as important for dieting, except if you're obese

> 5'8"/215 lbs/M/25
>HW: 235lbs
>GW: 150lbs
>Calorie deficit via diet and cardio
>KPop Faggot

>get thin
>still not pretty

>the leg fat won't go away

>6', 226, M, 19
>252 (nearly 2 months ago)
>160
>preferred method
calorie restriction
>aesthetic I'm goin for
Just to be a lot slimmer in general, so clothing looks better on me. one day I'd like to be really skinny and twink-like I guess, I like that sort of thing even tho it's probably not very possible for my size to shrink that much

I always get anxious posting here because i think someone is gonna call me a fatass and tell me to fuck off but I'm just kinda proud of myself for dropping that much weight in the past 2 months and I don't have many friends so I guess I might as well tell all of you

>lost 45lb so far, getting close to underweight
>legs aren't changing at all
>can't tell if it's muscle or fat

I have lost 22 lbs so far, which means I am officially halfway to my goal!

u look gr8, what's your goal weight and height if you don't mind me asking

lol thirsty fag

come on b that isn’t her, do these new fags really think that jus cause someone posts a pic of a pretty girl that means it’s an actual pic of that poster?

My diet is based entirely on caffeine and fruit. Is it sustainable?

Good on ya m8, proud of yah. Last 3 years saw me go from ~240 to 165 to 185. I look a lot better than I did, but i wanna get down to about 150 ish.

I need to get back to it. ugh.

The Chad Fast
-no tormenting hunger after an days
-cultivates mental discipline
-body switches to ketosis and gives you enough energy to stay sharp while burning fat
-recommended by Jesus Christ himself and encouraged in all ancient religions
-ascend above mundane human activity of "eating"

The Virgin Calorie Restriction
-constantly unsatisfied, tiny meals only tantalize his body for more
-encourages mental weakness, will relapse into binge eating
-body withholds energy and stores it as fat, keeping you tired and foggy
-is only "conventional wisdom" through the mass delusion of virgin "doctors"
-spend even more time and mental energy on meals than eating normally, is a slave to the stomach

lmaoing at your life lol

Well at least you're not fat

>tfw losing weight and my face is looking better and better
holy shit your body fat % really affects the way you look in the face, I'm a believer

How long do you fast? I tried alternate day fasting but I couldn't get it right. I found that just one big fat ass meal a day has been working for me though.

lol no

What do you do when you're dieting, and you're sticking to your calorie deficit, but you aren't losing more weight past the initial 15ish lbs you lost?

wow he's cute

How much calories can I lose by throwing up?

he's right, that isn't me. I don't look nearly that nice.

this is me

>5ft 6, 8 stone 7/119 pounds, Male, 20
>11 stone and a half or so
>As low as needs be, probably 7 stone
>Calorie restriction
>Renton from trainspotting

How do we convince women that they need to be skinny again? How do we make thinspo mainstream and trendy?

skinny women are gross. Skinny short men and tall thick women is god tier coupling

kill the feminazi liberal movement and start shaming fat fucks again

only short women are allowed to be thicc. Only tall men should be skinny. (unless twink obviously) You're wrong on so many levels.

I'm currently

5'11
115 ibs
However it's kind of strange because I don't actually look that skinny. The BMI counter is currently telling me i'm dangerously underweight but I feel perfectly healthy and look like like a little below average weight for someone my age. I don't really have much of a strict diet I just don't eat garbage and fast food and don't really have lunch.

Anyone have any idea why I might not look as skinny as my physical weight is telling me I am?

Holy fuck 115?
post pics, skeleton

>current stats: 5'2, 128, f, 22
>hw: 135
>goal: 100ish
>preferred method of losing weight
calorie counting/restricting
meal prepping
intermittent fasting
qt animu girl / jfashion cutie

I was near 115 but new meds, and stress caused me to gain weight ;~; but im determined to be come the cutest i can be!

idk man, where would she get that picture if that wasn't her?

You're already very thin. I think you should go to the doctor and talk to him about your body dysphoria.

Here you go pal.

Ah, brainwashed by the jews, I see

Do you like jfashion in general or a specific subtype? I've been trying to slim down to 100 to be able to wear nanchatte and larme. I'm still 14 lbs away, but I should be at my goal by the end of the year.

No women are allowed to be thicc it's code-word for fat and is a media campaign to normalize obesity and rampant consumerism.

ate 2200 yesterday and wanted to fast today but failed rip

can lemon water save me or is it a meme

i was 49,2kg yesterday morning and 50kg today

>6'4", 92.8kg (pigged out today :((( ), M, 20
>HW: 93.2
>GW: 75
>IF/Gym
>Slim athletic build, not too big but muscular and refined physique

Been aiming for a slim build and dieting however I've been pigging out a lot and its frustrating me or I end up eating large meals before gym.

Sometimes can't track stuff on the app. Anyone got some advice for keeping diet in check and good meals as well as curbing my hunger?

I think I might cut out IF and stick to watching calories because ever since I started working I my break isn't within the eating period so I don't get to eat when I get home which makes work (includes physical work) really tiring.

>tfw no qt thin gf to eat healthy with

Pectus excavatum?

i think its just the lighting

One day isn't going to kill ya. And don't bother weighing yourself everyday - there's too much variation from water and poop.

? At 5'2" and 128 she's not "very thin", lay off.

I hit my goal but I went off the rails shortly after
might get back down there by christmas, maybe

dunno why I can't just have a normal relationship with food
my brain simply won't allow it, I've gotta be eating nothing or everything

Not that much at all. Your body has already stopped fasting and started absorbing food the minute you swallow it. Regardless, you should know vomiting all the time is not worth the strain on your intestines and heart. That shit can kill you. Just don't eat the food in the first place, what's your problem?
>Calorie restriction
Oh.

Accurate and correct

>thin
>128
>5'2
....um my dude im at like a 22 bmi
I love all jfashion styles but i stick mostly with fairykei and menhera kei but i dabble a bit in lolita but i dont feel good until im at 100 as well. the clothes just look so much better on a thinner frame.

I agree! I'm into jfashion as well; specifically lolita. I really hate the way it looks on my legs since usually the dresses cut off in like mid calf... also yes I am very short. Good luck user! Anytime you need a thinspo buddy who is into jfashion I'll be haunting this thread.

>5'7", 115, F, 20
>GW: 110
>aesthetic:
androgynous but leaning toward more feminine now

Do I keep going? I don't even own a scale at this point and I'm worried I'm gonna fuck up and go too far. I love the affect on my face and jaw but I wish my legs were slimmer, I have bit more muscle than I'd like because used to be runner.

>6'0
>117
>M
>22
My skeleton is almost ready to hatch

Pizzacat?

halppp

Keep sticking to it, maybe do more cardio

5'10"
Highest weight: 177lbs
Goal Weight: 145lbs
Current Weight: 162lbs

I just really want pussy.

You might want to try the keto diet, keeps your hunger better in control. Otherwise at least keep your carbs very low and fat high.

>6'0, 165-170 lbs, M, 18
>210 lbs last year
>Don't know
>Don't eat food
>A more feminine to androgynous look

I haven't posted here but I came in search of what I should do about my stomach. It looks bloated and fat and I would prefer a nice flat one.

I'm not currently on a diet but I don't eat much food at all. I also don't exercise as I dont like doing it much.

Any suggestions on what kind of plan I should try to help out my situation? I'm thinking that I should diet more but I think I need a workout as well but I don't know what would be good.

I'm willing to do anything to look good at this point and I don't know what I should do. >_>

Start tracking your calories every day. Keep track of everything you eat because its probably more than you realize. Start running or lifting too. There are plenty of programs for the latter on the internet.

I would say its safe to say you get rid of at least 50% of the calories when you purge so long as its 20-25 minutes after eating.

honestly yes, it wont feel good and it wont be easy but you'll live

Thanks user, Ill try running as well as watching my calories.
Should I keep around 2000 cals or somewhere below that?

tdeecalculator.net/

figure out your TDEE then subtract 500 calories from it. Eat that amount of calories every day.

Who else here currently at bmi 15.7?

Keto in combo with IF good? Or would you recommend going for Keto with a calorie limited diet.

Thanks, will keep that in mind.

I'm 6ft as well (190lb now) and I'm at 1650 cal to lose weight. 2000 is my maintenance cals. Do what other user said and check the calculator

I think you should just try lifting while watching your calories.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-p8QkzoFY8c

have throwaway emailand wanna exchange contacts???
ummmm who?

Great progress senpai. I suggest looking into intermittent fasting as a more structured and effective "don't eat" kind of weight loss. If you wanna start working out, any sort of cardio is a good start.

Jealous of your budding titties to be honest

A healthy approach to weight change including muscle training, cardio, a healthy balanced diet and positive can-do attitude, or fasting?

Seriously though, is it worth going to the gym?

healthy balanced diet is always better than fasting
most of the difficulty lies not in losing weight, but in not gaining it back

1m76 50kg but I'm feeling very tired and I'm having a bit of anemia.
Should I bulk up a bit?

>you'll live
Great! This is my dinner for today.

Did you pour red bull over raspberries...? That's fucking disgusting.

Shhh.. It's nice.

funny hat with no reason, good evening :>

Nice boobs.

>no reverse image search results

jesus...

So stopping the tired feeling your body is giving you by consuming caffeine? Good luck man, atleast eat some nuts for a protein boost so you don't atrophy

:^)
Thanks for the advice maybe i'll get some pistachios from the shop tomorrow.

is that you in the pic?