Is Joi's raincoat effay?

Is Joi's raincoat effay?

Bright yellow stitches, yellowy vinyl

Like a bug's wings

Other urls found in this thread:

yesstyle.com/en/sheck-oversized-collar-single-breasted-tweed-coat/info.html/pid.1061712616##productAnchor
amazon.com/Shearling-Collared-Black-Leather-Trench/dp/B074NB4H9S/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_img_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=ZJSHRG475KYFVDGHPDRP
magnoliclothiers.com/2049-coat-overcoats-p-788.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's really nice if you layer it with something as simple as her black shirt imo.

this. in that outfit it works. but it might just be working bc shes a qt and anything works on qt's

bear in mind also that it fit very well with the colour palette and overall visual styling of the film. eg. most people would look retarded wearing goose's shearling coat irl

w2c tho

yesstyle.com

it's effay as fuck and already getting really popular. Anyone have suggestions for where to get a reasonably priced men's version?

Veeky Forums IS SHIT BOARD. INTERLINKED

Is that a raincoat?
Yes, it is.

I like that icy translucent look.

yesstyle.com/en/sheck-oversized-collar-single-breasted-tweed-coat/info.html/pid.1061712616##productAnchor

INTERLINKED

It's Veeky Forums in the context of the movie because the movie plays with lighting and in particular contains many scenes with an emphasis on yellow lighting. Those scenes are always related to the people that created her, so it makes sense for her raincoat to play with light in the same way.

Additionally, the original Blade Runner film contained translucent poly raincoat things.

Joi's raincoat is actually a very important piece of the whole puzzle, and using clothing to express things about your self and your place in the world is what fashion is all about.

CELLS

amazon.com/Shearling-Collared-Black-Leather-Trench/dp/B074NB4H9S/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_img_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=ZJSHRG475KYFVDGHPDRP

Stop posting this shit user. There is no way to close the collar.

CELLS

HEY, PAUL.

fine here
magnoliclothiers.com/2049-coat-overcoats-p-788.html

anyone who isn't an asian model or ryan gosling will look like an extreme autist in this

someone got "coco"'s picture. same plastic raincoat but for men and in a nice color (petrol kinda)

wtc? i need this in my life right now desu

Not even remotely similar other than general shape.

i might be autistic enough to wear the plastic fulani-style hat I noticed in the background when mariette first meets K