Lingerie

no complaints

can't you faggots go find your fap material somewhere else

elaborate

pls post actual places to buy nice lingerie and not just fap

this isn't a consumer thread
it's also neither forcing nor encouraging you to focus on the women

I posted these by the way

Anyone ever notice that qt females who are absolutely clueless about actually dressing themselves with a shred of uniqueness or flair are the ones who've got the most insane amounts of lingerie?

Like the expensive Agent Provocateur / La Perla type shit.

I always wondered if it's a choice to just be bland
deliberately and not stand out with clothing AND looks, or an attempt to convince themselves of their own 'good taste' and make up for the their own inability to exercise control over the half assed way in which they package their own selves on the daily.

Cool
Call them "depressers" perhaps

wtc

I like how lingerie looks, but I'm scared to buy it online. I'm a 36-38 DDD/E (depends on shop) and everything looks so small. I bought a dress thing from Victoria's secret and the bra part doesn't fit but the skirt is really baggy, and the matching panty that came with it was too big. Any recommendations for something actually cute for bigger chests?

stop being a tranny.

Are you looking for specific items for sale?

General style-wise, you can go with a non lace leotard and just supplement it with lace clothing that doesn't exactly depend on the bust like so

Nothing specific, anything that would look flattering on someone with bigger breasts but a smaller butt. That is really cute, I'm still kinda self concious about sexy clothing so something like that might be a good option.

be glad you're bigger, the girl in the OP doesn't even get anybody hard and that lingerie is not very charming either. I like women with CURVES.

Love these, thanks user for the idea!

sure thing

For me personally I wasn't too interested in fashion? But the interest in it started through lingerie so I started buying cuter and nicer bras/underwear etc and from there it just kept growing until now. So I think those are the girls starting to learn how to be more fashionable and just starting through lingerie like I did

Oh, as in, from the inside out being a safer approach when it comes to familiarizing yourself with the core elements, which makes sense on account of the pressure women (and to be fair, many young men - look at Veeky Forums) face to dress woth competence.

Yes exactly! It lets you experiment a bit and familiarize yourself with things and understand your body better with what works and what doesn't without having your failures viewed publically

low-cut = vomit

best one ITT, by far

Most of the rest would make fine trapwear but that's about it.

congrats, you're probably wearing the wrong size. check out r/abrathatfits. because the males here are just here to fap to girls in panties and have no idea how bras or bra sizes work at all.

wondered about that since... a long time. Makes perfect sense. Grats.

>redditor
>accusing perversion

Why is nofap so hard goddamit

It's about time for hi-cut to come back forever, honestly

>tricky ricky