I'm going to be launching a street wear brand in January, and im currently working on designs. Here are some concepts...

I'm going to be launching a street wear brand in January, and im currently working on designs. Here are some concepts, feedback would be nice.

The sleeve says "A sight to remember" with the image of Medusa in the middle

lolll

actually kinda dope the black longlseeve looks cool too just not a big fan of the text on the cuff

these desgins are stunningly originial good luck

these look too much like random shit plastered together with no real theme or point.

op looks alright but the whole kanji thing has been done to death and adding Cyrillic characters doesn't do much

This hahaha

this is shit, just save your money. it's not the right thing for you. there is no potential in this.

You're a little late on these shit designs

generic bro bro

>2017
>Medusa

please kys and then die

A streetwear brand in 2018? LMAO get with the times loser, small couture labels are what you should be doing!!

>nip text
no, just no

>cyrillic text
kill yourself

so we're just gonna make fake black scale now?
that didnt even work for givenchy

The photoshop makes it deceptive in my opinion. That ink looks uncomfortable and thick as fuck.

>streetwear
>2018
lmao

Japanese and Cyrillic? As long as you're happy being a meme brand from day 1.

Just do your shit, dont listen to these acne faggots acting like they know Liberace and shit.

I wouldn't wear it but I know lots of people who would. Fuck the haters, good luck man.

litteral meme

op im being serious right here. Don't do it especially now. the market is more saturated than ever with the exact kind of shit you are making now. If you really want to pursue fashion, start to realize that streetwear is more than just printing trendy text on a gildan tshirt. buy a sewing machine and the materials needed and create your own clothing and see if you can come up with something people will wear. just because vlone can make bank on idiot teenagers doesn't mean you can too

What's this. It's tight

You like it?

Yeah its tight what is this

idk about the mix of three different languages senpai

>god
>russian text
>japanese text

youre off to a great start to differentiate yourself.

I need this where can I cop

>2018
>streetwear

this is great, kinda reminds of c.e.

I have a machine and can use it

how do I make clothing people will wear, the only thing people wear are tees, and there's nowhere to go with those

i dont see a problem with starting a street wear brand. it might not blow up but if you are just making tshirts it doesnt matter how saturated the market is. people with always want shirts

w2c

Sorry my ig is conceptnebulous
I just finished this shirt so it isn’t exactly ready to be sold yet

I love this

are the eyes embroidered

i would buy this if i saw it a thrift store but its kinda corny but i do like the god one

w2c

I WILL buy that once youve released it

this is excellent

Absolute trash. This meme's long passed bruh, please don't fill a pile of shit that is "imma designah" streetwear start-ups. You all look same, you are all boring and you are all shitty.
Now that's interesting. Please stop doing first three and only do something interesting similar to this. Noted the brand, but won't buy anything until I see if you can do something good like this again.

I'll get one once you start selling them m8.

This is pretty trash. These designs belong in 2015 when monochromatic fits, kanji, and random edgy phrases were considered cool. The current trends are towards thrift fashion and 90's revival which has a pastel and earth tone color scheme. Try for that instead.

please be b8, please be b8, please be b8

they're pretty obviously different people user