How do I merge 90s style with techwear/cyberpunk Veeky Forums?

How do I merge 90s style with techwear/cyberpunk Veeky Forums?
Am i describing lunarcore?

depends on which parts of each styl you sway towards. Maybe Terrorwave might be your thing? Lunarcore is probably too futuristic.

2nd guy looks legit. looks like some bluecollar worker that actually uses that shit on his head

I fuckin love the hair on the guy 3rd from the left

I'm trying the same thing, so far it looks like terrorwave in black and grey. The hardest part is getting cargo pants that don't look too dadtier or too operator larping.

You have no idea how fucking cool those guys really are.

It may help to understand that every one of them is wearing more than your dad's car cost in early wearable tech and is presently among the most desirable employees on the planet.

Meanwhile you probably thought Google Glass was expensive and revolutionary or some shit, and Apple was doing something new with the failPhone X AR apps.

btw the guy on the far left literally figuratively invented supreme

Ohhhh.
Godamn.

The next big thing will be Exoskeletons.

woah! so effay!

S.Korea killing it with tge fashion.

Rate my attempt

What is it about cyberpunk influenced styles that attract such losers? I really don't understand why these people want to dress like this when they can't pull it off at all. I miss the 2012 era techwear crowd before Nike opened the floodgates to streetwear normies.

i don't recommend anyone to get into the 90s 80s "vaporwave" fashion since it's a passing trend it's going to die and soon.

Lunarcore is fine since it's not yet exploited.

you can still dress like 2012 noone is stopping you. inspire people to not dress like shit.

It surprises me but I find those fits pretty good

nice bait

Every time I see this picture I can't help but laugh at the middle guy. He looks so smug, like he honestly beleives his fit is worth doing a photo shoot for. Which he did.

>unzipping your jacket just far enough so the very obvious Raf graphics show through

lmao wow

looks really nice

yo right now you are describing looking like shit and getting no respect for your swag from strangers on the street

little to nothing '90s' about this, rest just looks like boring millennial athleisure, you've failed

If you're not walking around with a butt set hanging from your tool belt, you probably aren't doing this right.

Early 80s Issey Miyake if wondering

>Not AR glasses and headsets

You’re wrong bud.

i actually like this. good job keep up the good combinations m8. that bag is cool too

I keep it in my backpack. I got the induction clips, too. Ain't even gotta cut a wire open, just place clips over em.

acne studios, i am a techwearfag and i realized acne gets the 80s cyberpunk more right than anyone

try putting an elastic cuff on the bottom of ur cargos. ik it sound fuccboi but it could make them signifcantly less neckbeardish

When did we all decide we wanted to be cyberpunk again?

After you pussed out on lunarcore, bruh

rollerblades

Thanks guys, this was a fun outfit to put together and I want to keep doing stuff like this.
>wide leg pants tucked into high socks
>midlength boots
>jacket has both a cropped length and short, padded sleeves for the 80s/90s silhouette
>fanny pack worn crossbody
Not to mention there isn't a single "athletic" look or texture to the whole outfit besides nylon on the jacket. I'd ask you to apologize but I'm sure you don't even have the capacity to feel shame at being so ridiculously wrong.

Looks legit with the glasses. I like it

that jacket is as 90's as it gets

I like it. Jacket and glasses are fucking legit. Might swap the boots but they still fit the theme.
Picture is a little dark.

That coat gives me flashbacks.

>/p/

This couple strikes me as maybe the only legitimately effay people on any of the current threads. They have a sense of life and they look like they're having fun, without striking poses for the camera or with their headlights in empty cocaine husk thousand yard stare mode. That thoroughly ubiquitous expression which models always have, with their blanked out and frighteningly vacuous eyes betraying their boring and dull lives, as though they've just completed a round of electroshock therapy which completely wiped their memories clean of any thought whatsoever, just neatly summarizes the entire fashion industry. I'd rather see people like the pair in your photo any day!

youre right man, stinky hippies are soooo fashionable

Make this the new pasta

i find jeans to be particularly tricky. they're a must for a 90s outfit but i don't really see them anywhere in techwear

jet black jeans can fit pretty well with techwear I think, but any other color I agree would be hard to piece an outfit together with

fun fact, most of the 80s stuff by issey miyake was actually designed by chisato tsumori, although not this piece. Pretty sure most of the stuff with the IS logo was by her.

IS is Tsumori... And it is all shit.

He's wearing rock climbing shoes

yeah hurry up and cop a good exoskeleton before the normies hit the trend

This couple strikes me as maybe the only legitimately effay people on any of the current threads. They have a sense of life and they look like they're having fun, without striking poses for the camera or with their headlights in empty cocaine husk thousand yard stare mode. That thoroughly ubiquitous expression which models always have, with their blanked out and frighteningly vacuous eyes betraying their boring and dull lives, as though they've just completed a round of electroshock therapy which completely wiped their memories clean of any thought whatsoever, just neatly summarizes the entire fashion industry. I'd rather see people like the pair in your photo any day!

i mean it's not wrong

>spending that much to look like shit

Reminds me of this

Id on boots?

those are bicycling shoes that clip into his pedals

holy shit how do i get a hair like the guy in green?

Black timbs