What do you like?

So you guys hate:

*menswear ("cringy r/mfa shit")
*streetwear ("gtfo gay hypebeast")
*palewave ("dead meme my man kill you'reself")
*90s-inspired ("Drop the cosby look, you nostalgia ridden idiot")
*lunar core ("stop wearing memes fucking freak")
*basic fits ("spent so much to look so boring")
*wearing popular clothing ("normcore bullshit fuck off")

So Veeky Forums, you trash everything. What is it you actually like?
Can you post some examples because it seems that you hate everything.

I think it's more that trying for each one of those things is pretty dumb

if you pick elements from each of those categories and mesh them nicely with your own personal style to create your own style you're less trying to follow some vague guideline more so making a cohesive outfit out of what inspires you

also full rick

I like Rick Owens and stuff he makes, but 99.99..% of Rick fits by anybody anywhere suck major ass

Literally the only thing Veeky Forumsggots will consistently praise will be full rick, and other similar, autistic styles. Basically stuff that has absolutely zero practicality, looks like fucking shit on everyone besides the person who designed it, and is far too expensive relative to its usefulness.

Rick Owens, usually what I'm dressed in.

wow it's almost as if the board is composed of multiple people with differing opinions. weird, right?

full rick

No, you're a hive mind of dumbfuck high schoolers with autistic tendencies.

Reminder : it's Veeky Forums, there is always a guy to call you a faggot.

Oh I forgot, there's also the nazi larpers who beat off to their god Dylan when they're done getting stuffed into lockers at school.

Full Rick.

Full Lemaire

And I thought everyone on Veeky Forums hated everything

Seems like everywhere hates their hobbies

what did he mean by this?

If you actually wear rick shit in public you're going to get laughed at like the autistic spergs you are

not that guy, i still don't get the cult.

People who wear common cucks and minimalism cuck shit

>Veeky Forums is one person

Well you're all edgy seventeen year olds, so you might as well be

>Literally the only thing Veeky Forumsggots will consistently praise will be full rick, and other similar, autistic styles
Have you ever been on the WAYWT thread ? Tricky ricky fits get shit on just as consistently as the other ones, if not more.

Faggot.

there are too many people with differing opinions on this board (yes surprise) for you to make a blanket statement like this

You do realize we're the ones doing the locker stuffing, Right?

where to cop pants and boots? or similar

Can't believe people need to be reminded of this.

Remove head from butt. Veeky Forums is full of assholes so there's always going to be haters. There's also going to be people who like the fits (ex: person who posted it). Still individuals. Get used to Veeky Forums, it's like that on every board.

this is dope

You say that while one of the guys you quoted openly outed most Rick fits are being shit lol

Full Uniqlo x Lemaire

Subtle anime

>you're a nazi because you wear combat boots!

lol what a faggot