I thrifted this jacket. i am worried it's too baggy. pls make me feel better about my choice :(

i thrifted this jacket. i am worried it's too baggy. pls make me feel better about my choice :(

looks nice friend

:)

Seems to have a bit of extra space but it doesn't look too shabby

thank you!

thanks, once it gets colder i'll wear sweaters etc underneath and i am hoping that'll make it fit a bit better

this is hella cool jacket
i mean this

looks fine dude

nice! i'd take off the german flag tho. but you do you!

nah.

Good work man. If you still feel self conscious just lift and bulk into it.

>I bought a cool jacket and need validation

>anyone on Veeky Forums
>lifting

like the jacket man, jut get it takin in a bit and it will be killer.

There's lots of muscle dorks on here

not me though, I'm full man-twink.

it fits exactly like it should, looks good

Wtf
Was the thrift shop you were at near the location you shot this because I was there like 5 hours ago

glad to see it wasn't a bad choice. as much as the validation is nice, I asked primarily because my friend kept insisting it was too large. thanks guys!!!

u look like a commie warlord

i got it from the monk vintage store near West 4th, it's good but a bit pricy. you find anything good there?

your friend is a retard

>g*rman flag

>shitskin
>wearing german army shit
lmfao

yes too baggy in the arms, you arm looks like it has no tricep muscle at all, which it probably doesnt, but it wouldnt would it. you are literally wearing an army outfit, that would entail you actually having some muscle from digging ditches and trenches, and doing daily pushups and other duties of an officer.

;(

it looks okay, brown nazi

This guy has no idea what he's talking about.

There's a reason military jackets are oversized and it's not because military dudes are all ripped, it's because they're designed to be worn over several layers of fairly bulky clothing - at least a uniform, and (often) a cold-weather liner. When you're not wearing all that extra shit, they're SUPPOSED to look roomy - when you see people wearing field jackets etc that don't look baggy, it's usually because they're wearing a jacket that's just military-inspired and not an actual piece of surplus (not that there's anything wrong with that).

OP, your jacket fits the way it's supposed to fit, don't worry about it. It's meant to look roomy when worn without anything under it, and it looks great in colder weather if you want to layer something underneath it.