What's the deal with new balance? Why do I see old men and neckbeards wearing them...

What's the deal with new balance? Why do I see old men and neckbeards wearing them, but also see them with fashionably aware people as well?

Idk man, your post is dumb as fuck for multiple reasons.
1. They're shoes, "good" is subjective and there are people who think they're good shoes, so they buy them. For whatever reason.
2. Lrn2SentenceStructure so you can articulate your thoughts as an intelligent person.

Sage because this didn't need it's own thread.

It's the new way I like to be.

>2. Lrn2SentenceStructure so you can articulate your thoughts as an intelligent person.
>>>/reddit/

>Not an inarticulate retard
>u must b frm reddit!
Shut up you inarticulate retard.

stay mad dicklord

You can call me whatever you want. But at the end of the day, I know I'm intelligent enough to use the English language (which isn't hard). I also know that you're not intelligent enough to use basic punctuation; which is a real tragedy, because I assume you're a full grown adult. Let's break this down. You, a fill grown ass adult can't use punctuation; flip side. I know 8 year olds who learned how to use punctuation in elementary school. Now we have the parts, let's do some simple math.
>You: full grown adult who is too stupid to use punctuation
>8 year old: completely capable of understand how to use punctuation
Did you ever watch that show 'are you smarter than a 5th grader'? You have literally proved, in this very thread with 2 replies, that you actually are literally, in ever sense of the word; dumber than a 5th grade child.
Holy shit man. I may be a "dicklord" but at least I'm not your dumb ass.

>You can call me whatever you want. But at the end of the day, I know I'm intelligent enough to use the English language (which isn't hard). I also know that you're not intelligent enough to use basic punctuation; which is a real tragedy, because I assume you're a full grown adult. Let's break this down. You, a fill grown ass adult can't use punctuation; flip side. I know 8 year olds who learned how to use punctuation in elementary school. Now we have the parts, let's do some simple math.
>You: full grown adult who is too stupid to use punctuation
>8 year old: completely capable of understand how to use punctuation
Did you ever watch that show 'are you smarter than a 5th grader'? You have literally proved, in this very thread with 2 replies, that you actually are literally, in ever sense of the word; dumber than a 5th grade child.
thanks for the pasta, vaginalord

No problem. If the others eat my pasta like you eat cock, I'm sure this will blow up in no time.

Just a great company that makes shoes for everyone.

Wow you're a faggot

wow this board is autistic

Lmao you must be trolling

if you're not b8ing hard you need to go back to r9k because you have aspegers

Because they're shoes!

they look nice, they're not worn by every basic bitch on the block, they are incredibly comfy and come in thousands of colors
what more could you ask for

what the fuck

this

It's almost like brands don't matter and it's actually about how you wear clothes rather than who you wear

Fucking Supreme/Rick/Polo/Gucci faggots have yet to understand this

Never understood the social stigma surrounding NB. Nike and adidas also make plenty of ugly ass shoes worn by aspies and old men. NB just like any other big name brand has a huge variety of different styles for different people

theyre shoes for milquetoasts who voted for trump

true

are they good shoes for kansai dorifto?

If you can't see the difference between the shoes you posted and these, and think it's the brand itself that makes them autistic - you're beyond help

another absolutely abhorrent post