Beard thread

A few days ago i had this beggar beard (worse than in this pic) and i decided to trim it...but i fucked it up and the best solution i could achieve was this...(2 pic)

I don't want to shave it all but i'm not happy about this shit, I was thinking if would be cool if I left only the moustache.

What should i do Veeky Forums?

le bump

Let it grow out from that again, that would be pretty cool. Once it's too long again get some manner of professional to shape it for you.

That's my dream....

obligatory

What?

Profile photo is a few weeks older than the frontal one.
Any ideas on what to do with this?
I haven't shaved in almost a year, but I've had it trimmed a few times. I know it looks like shit and needs cleaning up, but I don't really know where to start. No one in my family wear a beard, nor do any of my close friends. I've entertained the thought of going down to a goatee, but I want to keep better coverage for the winter.

Trim it a bit and get one of those horse-hair brushes. Also clean your ear, please.

You have a curly beard and nothing is going to change that but oil and a brush can make a difference.
There is a YT channel called Beard Brand with everything about beard maintenance, it's 2016+1 you don't need a family member to know anything about anything.
It also depends on what you want to do. What's your goal exactly?

>clean your ear, please
Normally I'm on top of that
I stopped shaving mostly because of the inconvenience of dorm life. I never really had any style goals with it, but I guess I should work that out. Normally my dress tends towards something along the lines of terrorwave.

Almost a year, how can i get my musache to connect in the middle?
It feels real fucking bad

Please trimm this shit

Trim it, mine does the same shit and keeping it around a 6 clipper guard makes a huge difference. Your mustache gap will close over time, just don't stress

thoughts on doing curtain hair+ beard?

thanks user

anything longer than this and it just starts looking like shit for me.

this looks awesome

Peter?

badger hair brush, argan oil, a comb, and good scissors to trim stray hairs.

>tfw blonde tache
Think I might trim it down to the 4 - 5 month length. I'm starting to look like I'm into religion. What's you guys' thought?

Comb that shit. Also your beard will develop a lot more over the coming years so this is definitely not your final form but let it grow, no goatee.

3 months was perfect in just about every way for you

Dennis?

wtf is this haircut on the 3th pic?

Your moustache looks like george harrison's moustache.

Chechen warlord cut

bastard man

Henlo should I grow a beard? Y/N
Style suggestions welcome too ofc
thank ya thank ya.

That shit is ugly as fuck

Yes.

Anything to reduce this huge jaw.

Lol is it really that bad? Any advice on what I should go for?

i saw this image on fit what are you trying to do

That was me. Figure I'd stop by for beard recs. Clueless about what'd look good.

A goatee or fullbeard.

(if you can achieve this)

Doesn't look like you can

Got it, any examples?

Lol I hope so, but idk since I never really tried to yet. If not, fml ig

dude

just google it

lmao

You can't grow a beard my dude. Maybe in a couple of years. Otherwise look into minoxidil.

Beardposting
Pic is the longest I let it grow last year. Considering bringing it back but shaping it nicely

How do I achieve this stache?

Nicholas the II is my beard goal too.
He must have had a 3 to 5 year stache that never trimmed or shaved.

Should I grow out some stubble or keep a clean shave? The stubble grows blonde btw

484 KB JPG
I know it’s time to shave and get a haircut but I can’t get over the absurdity of how unkempt and homeless I look right now. Love it.

I’m 22 and this is the first beard/mustache I have ever grown beyond a goatee.

I’m at about 3.5 months and will likely try to reach 6 before I trim and shape it.

I’m not sure why you would post this here. We don’t know what kind of facial hair you can grow

If you ever get tired of it, go for just a mustache before you take it all off. Do it for Me, user, since I cannot grow nice one myself.

Hey tyrone. I'm Sorry I called you Jamal in the other thread

you're like a fusion of mc ride and gambino

I said I can grow blonde stubble. Blonde moustache, blonde beard, slight disconnect between the two. I didn't want to create a whole new thread.

Thoughts?

Should I keep going? I've been feeling the urge to shave it all off.

What color compliments an orange beard?