Books about men's style/fashion

Guys i'm looking for books that reveals the basic rules of men's style and fashion like: seasonal color analysis, colour, pattern and shape effect on visual sensation of look, how to dress for different bodytypes etc. Long story short i need some kind of a book that designers and image consultants are learning from.

God I'd pay a lot of money to wound this annoying guido. Just one punch.

hahaha, whats wrong with him?

not the other guy but he's such a shill in every video for the product he's being sponsored by, and outside of a few videos where he talks about good skin routines or whatever, most of his videos and advice are super tryhard alpha

'image consultant' is like 'life coach' - total bs bud

If there's one bit of advice I could give, never trust someone wearing a vest with a button-bown with anything but serving you a drink.

Bruh, I'm just looking for something scientificly-prooveded(Does it make sense?) basic things about shapes colours. Just to make my outfit experiments less random. I'M JUST LOOKING FOR A BOOK. I see that it was a mistake to chose this pic ahahah

>You will never be alpha enough to be a professional manlet

>prooveded

Just read the fucking sticky, bitch

I've never seen such a thing discussed here in all my years

Good question though

kys

checked

Not sure if it was mentioned already, but Alan Flusser's "Dressing The Man" is a hallmark of sartorial advice.

Hardy Amies has a good read that covers more general areas if Flusser's text digs too deep. Can't remember the name atm but fcks with Goog for it.

You came when all my hopes were broken...
Thx bruv, i'll check it. It was surprising that russian 2ch /fa was more helpfull in this question.

Btw, any other ideas gents?

you arent going to learn shit about how to dress by reading books

fashion is personal and every rule is subjective

the only to learn is to observe a LOT of different outfits and designs and the people wearing them and try different things yourself.

You are right that observation is very important, but let me disagre about books. I'm not aiming to come from dadcore to high-fashion after one book. But i believe that some theory can improve my looks.
Can you say that using dozen of differrent patterns in your look is ok? Or atleast subjective. Or maybe wearing sneakers for a black tie party is subjective? THERE ARE basic rules. As every art is up to the artist but he have to folow some key things.

raphael schneider over at the gentleman's gazette got you. Best style youtuber + doesn't try to sell you shit in every video.

What you are looking for are entry-level art textbooks.

Color theory is core to dressing well.

>tfw this is the triggered guido himself

Shoo, manlet.

Doesn't he sell like shoe laces and shit? It's total fedora tier tho

Saw him couple times. I would say his content is for 30+ men

"My twisted world" by E. Rodger, great insight on how clothes can affect your self perception.

yes he shills but have you ever looked the products up hes promoting up?
none of them are overpriced garbage or money graps the reason that he is so successful on youtube is because gives genuine advice

-some words