Meme with caution

Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

TTNP Never forget edition

Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com

Candlestick charting guideline:
> stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:introduction_to_candlesticks

FAQs
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.

> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).

> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.

> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, please go to Stocktwits, Plebbit, or one of our many chat groups.

> What's a good penny stock to invest in?
Don't buy penny stocks you cum guzzling mouth breathing retard.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

AMD pls

Should I just cut my losses?

honestly there is so many retards bagging that shit that if you give it sometime you could at least break even, but it's your call.

When does the ARRY shuttle leave?

I wouldn't yet, user. Give it until their next PR.

Why hasn't there been news on the Australian "beta" for over a year now? Does it take take that long to do the translation (eg add the word cunt after every sentence)?

I just went in with a quarter of my portfolio so you can expect it to be a penny stock by the end of the day.

I hope the PR is soon.

nevermind it hit bump limit sorry

at least link to the new thread in the previous thread

Despite all my rage, I am still just an autist in a cage

Taxes man. It's gotta be a fucking nightmare to learn every countries tax codes and send forms etc etc

Woke up this morning and sold all my XgTi
It was a good morning

SHIT day

lol I'd cut it loose. MGT is in the rebranding phase, it'll probably continue to drop for a couple months until they announce their first big merger/acquisition.

It was a meme stock, you should have gotten out when it was $4. It's going to continue to drop in the near future, then you can pick it up when it's below $1 and ride the moonshot when McAfee surfaces to announce their next move.

Who here /OLLI/?

suck my cock

>CERU

Case in point

CJES won't default, does this mean it's prepping the rocketship?

EBIO

Me too. Set a limit for .19 bought at .17 but it sold at .20

14% profit in under a week ain't bad.

Hope all you cucks got out of CERU lol

Should be Monday. If that pans out I'd advise holding until the 30th. If both of those trials are approved this company is for sure getting bought out by big pharma.

Nope. Still above my average buy in. No sense selling now.

Yes the Harry's CEO will be presenting trial results during one of the sessions at a pharma industry conference next week.

ARRY's CEO

I hope so. I'm long

It's already priced in.

Nothing will happen.

pls no, i cant take another TTNP

Still goin up doe

>TFW all dreams and hopes turning to DUST

Only proves my point: Everyone is expecting good news so there were be no spike come the conference. However, if something goes wrong in the press conference, say goodbye to your money.

>He doesn't buy NUGT dips

Are you crazy? It's not going down to $1.

TTNP is dead but the company (Indivior) that makes suboxone (the drug that the implant is made of) shot up 36% today and still climbing. WTF does that mean?

>ARRY

DO I BUY?

REEEEEEE

Savage

Seemed suicidal to hold either overnight though

HA

But I do, last NUGT trade was at $101 a share, decided to go YOLO on DUST

maybe or maybe not.

What have you got to lose?

Yes. With a short ratio above 10, ARRY is a tightly sprung coil. Short squeeze coming. You do the math.

Loading up on more MSTX because I'm a degenerate with hopes and dreams that will more than likely end up in me getting raped.

why do u have to be late cuck

CBYL

what the fuck?

I wasn't. you were

sup dogs

thanks for the tip on XGTI by the way. I got in at .13 and it's hanging around .20 today. Anyone else holding? when do I sell? always hoping for a moon landing but its already up over 40%...

I hope this is the right thread for this. How am I doing so far? I'm totally new and decided to try a simulator before I spend real money. Rough start?

I bought 1 share at $1 because thats all the buying power I had lel

Why are you buying total dogshit? Don't waste time with bluechips.

If I were you I would sell now, it will most likely drop again

Hold until more news. They're just going to keep going up. Just don't let your weak hands take over and force you to sell. It usually dips a lot, but be patient. Something is definitely brewing in the background for this one. My opinion? Hold. I've been in since .07.

>stock simuator

My general strategy is to sell when half of my position will cover my initial investment. I keep the other half as profit and sell when I need money. I suspect XGTI is going to have big things happen in the near future, so it may be worthwhile to hold long term.

>tfw TLOG is gonna be at $7 next week and cucks here still haven't bought any shares.

I was told blue chips and index were safe to start with

Total waste of time. You won't learn anything.

Is AMD a long hold or just dead. Considering just dumping it now

where did you buy in at?

They are. Keep in mind that people here are looking for get-rich-quick meme stocks, and the "learning" that is talking about are lessons in day-trading or short term holds, which you may not have any actual interest in.

If you want slow and steady gains, your current strategy will likely deliver. If you want to ride a roller coaster of net worth and emotions every week, stick around here and ride the memes.

Appreciate it! While I do want a steady gain over time I also want to make some risks. If I start day trading should I buy more than what I'm doing now (10 stocks per)? Or should I up the ante? Also aside from picking memes is there something I should look out for when buying short term stocks? Seeing a lot of red gets me spooked

the fuck are you talking about

Not OP, but I bought in at $2.57 I'm thinking about holding it.

I don't think most people who trade think about it in terms of # of stocks, but more in terms of % of portfolio (i.e., a dollar amount).

Upping the ante ups the risk, but can also be a great way to get huge gains. A guy on reddit snapped up almost 60k shares of CPXX at 1.70, and the company is now trading around 30. He could have lost a lot if the company's drug results weren't as positive.

You should look out for articles and research that people have done, if you don't want to do your own. Sometimes news articles on big sites will spike up a price but those spikes usually don't sustain unless there is some real source of added value associated with the story.

Good luck!

I know people have their cautions about buying chinese companies, but weibo is a pretty big contender in the tech industry over there and has been consistently growing over the last year..

>YFW you didn't buy a few months ago when it was at $9 dollars

So is this a good buy Veeky Forums?

Keep in mind that same guy did a TON of DD on CPXX. Bluechips will honestly not teach you much, I played them and had 5% profits over six months (usually you will get around 2-3%).

If you are using fake money, get into more profitable ventures, like the pharma boom, or commodity ETF's, or trading stocks that have formed channels. These will teach you infinitely more than holding SPY and coke. When you start really investing, then you can reassess your risk management skills.

>He could have lost a lot if the company's drug results weren't as positive.

He could also have lost even if they were positive results. Fucking TTNP

DD? I'm guessing that's not due diligence, right?

>Keep in mind that same guy did a TON of DD on CPXX.
True, I remember he posted that he had gone and called people at the company to sound them out over certain issues he was concerned about.

>tfw ARRY slowly climbing

It would be climbing faster if the whole market wasn't taking a shit today

>sell CERU to get into ARRY
>have RH Instant
>"sorry but since you just sold a volatile stock you must wait until tomorrow to buy again"

WHATS THE FUCKING POINT OF INSTANT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why the fuck would you sell memeru, lol?

>using RH

why is it taking a shit again?

Weak jobs report just came out

>robinhood general thread

>Robinhood general

ALSO SKLN DUE TO POP
JGW JUST HIT 52WK LOW

GOD DAMN IT, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!

-sold my NUGT shares at 74 the other day to go all in on DUST at 16

-gonna have to avg down and hold for the long run if DUST gets lower than 11

-also, fuckin DGAZ...

Sold 15,000 shares of EBIO on Wednesday for a small loss. Average cost of 1.25 per share.

I hate myself

Whatcha losing on senpai?

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IM FUCKING DONE
FUCK MEME STOCKS
REEEEEEEEEEEEE 2K LOSS FUCKING REEEEEEEEE

Holy shit I love whoever made this pic. I'm dying.

See you tomorrow!

Why is robinhood giving me money to invest?

I have all my money in shares and they just gave me 50% portfolio value to spend.

They do this when you are making money? Anyone else?

>P/E of 140
>EPS .2
>dat MACD line

Might go up to 28-29 before crashing back down to ~22.

>how do I greentext

Ok be honest, did you hold nugt/dust overnight? Because you are a fucking idiot.

dividend? Did you set up auto-deposit?

They don't give you money lol

Iktf

You guys should buy NETE now. It'll go up next week. I think Wednesday is 10 days $1 compliance, could go up on monday as well. Has hit heavy support right, now.

Disclosure, I'm in 20,000.

New report just came out. Background checks for the last month were at another new low.

I was actually thinking about it. With the market down its a great time to buy a gap play, looking for something that fell hard to pick up at decent value. Everyone's crying about losing 3% today but some things fell hard its a great time to buy

No just wait it out

when did you buy in? I remember near the end of april the Great NETE Shilling of 2016 in this thread and the butthurt aftermath that makes ttnp look like nothing

Yeah user is right its baked in!!! We should have listhened last time

I'm down 5% today. Average price is 2.40. I'm confident i'll make money on this though. A few weeks ago I made 7,000 on NETE. Could go as high as 3 next week. Worst case scenario I hold till next ER where A $4-5 spike is likely.