Dress Shirts

ITT: 10/10 Dress Shirt patterns & Color combinations

>Starting a dress shirt thread with that shit

My mistake, Shirt thread.

disgusting pattern

Looks timeless to me, I'd wear it in a more casual outfit. Let's see what you got user.

Finally a decent thread. Veeky Forumsggots should grow up and post more decent clothing instead of muh fear of god/ kanye/ ninjacores

is that sports bottle full of piss

I hate shiny dress shirts with a tight smooth weave. Feels like they don't breathe at all and even when fabric is not plastic it will still feel plasticky.

Personally I'd rather wear casual fabric in dressy cuts. I go for fabrics with texture in solid color.

Is your mom's mouth filled with piss?

Found the office slave living in corporate culture environment.

How many teenagers did you harass on your way home today?

None, but I'll take my dress shirt in to Hooters later on tonight and creep on the girls there

Mr Smith did we permitted you to take a break? Your sale numbers were really low yesterday, it really concerns us. So please work for 10 hours today to make our CEO Goldstein richer.

>12833065
>subwoofer on the desk
Why do people do this?

*dabs in confined office cubicle*

Guys this is my student room, I try to humblebrag my way into a law firm enjoy your poverty

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

>cut to sign reading "No Exit"

White dress shirt best dress shirt.

That's not a dress shirt. Too Casual of a pattern.

The only acceptable Dress Shirt come in the following colors without a pattern:

White
Blue

If you want to talk casual shirts,

Plain OCBDs are some of the best looking shirts (again in white, blue, plus pink - yellow and green maybe okay sparringly) especially in a heavyweight, non iron format from a good shirtmaker.

After that University stripe, Bengal stripe and Tattersall are pretty good. Again in the OCBD format, although Tattersall is doesn't have to be.

Gingham and the Windowpane are okay tier.

Plaid is super casual, but comfy.

Literally laughed out loud when i saw this, strong trolling

My errondo cotton shirt from Hugo Boss
nice dark red color and the pattern is fine and subtle

some speaker sets come with a midrange woofer, not quite a subwoofer.

They need to be placed on a desk similar to normal speakers.

Garbage

>dark shirts
>ever

Acceptable, although too saturated for my taste

Holly shit, what went wrong with Veeky Forums ?

>Starting a shirt thread with that shirt

Wow this thread is pure garbage

I find it fascinating how Veeky Forums has poor taste even for the most easy and straight-forward kind of style

disgusting

meh

nice

Preferring the color blue, especially light blue, automatically outs you as low test

didn't see you, you also get a (You)

pathetic

Fight me right now, faggot

It's hilarious. Even though it sounds preposterous MFA is literally miles above Veeky Forums now.

What colors should I pair with these pants? I got them for $10 and I couldn't pass them up.

Light pink ocbd and white nubuck shoes for P R E P W A V E

>that collar roll

Not really a dress shirt though. That's a casual shirt.

This thread is proof that the button-down dress shirt meme needs to go and stay gone.

It had a good run. Let it die.

Love this.

what about these japs from 1987

Silk/satin
Vertical stripes
Anything Light blue
Are the only dress shirts in style desu excluding formal wear

They REALLY look like they feelin' that coke.