Is hi visibility gear Veeky Forums?

Is hi visibility gear Veeky Forums?

no

wtf i love visibility gear now

yes!!

I used to go to loads of the illegal warehouse/free parties where I lived years back... and so many people would come dressed in hi-viz... never thought it looked good though.

only if you don't wanna get run over by a drunk

im more of an invisibility gear guy myself

yes, but its hard to pull off without looking stupid

>tfw wear a jacket with hi-vis strips

Yes it is very. Next major trend

look at those just absolute slags

>Schalke

?

it's literally a Gazprom worker's jacket lol

First it was ikea bags, and now fucking DOT-core.
Seriously, you autistic highschoolers need to learn how to dress like normal human beings and not try to force the most pointless memetrends like these.

Anything just to look different and unique.

My theory is hi-vis was implemented because office workers were dressing down and even wearing "workwear" and they didn't like the idea of tradesmen looking close to or more respectable than them. So they make hi-vis mandatory (in certain countries) and they make it look much shittier than it has to look so those Deltas will know their place.

This is outstandingly retarded.

It's the next trend. Maybe not like construction vests but visibility stripes are in

That.

OSHA. Regulations enacted in the 70s to lower jobsite deaths.

Yes. It's safetycore.

If you're trapped in an illegal underground music venue-slash-warehouse fire, you're much more likely to get rescued if you're wearing hi-vis.

Nasty

Ausfag here. Only tryhard teenagers wear this shit to parties or raves.

Aus is different though, half the people I pass in the street are tradies wearing high-vis.

Shit, man. Time to bring back the SafetyDance.

That's cara, not some highsschool rando

goddamnit I sure hope not

I wear a high vis vest when im out late at night as cop armor so I dont get hassled

Is it safe to dance?

the orange is kinda ugly but the reflective stripes are good. That shit will light up like a christmas tree in a club.

Safety apparel is always Veeky Forums.