What's your opinion of lv

What's your opinion of lv

Shit poor people still think is fancy but anyone who isn't a brandwhore avoids buying.

Classic and simple, good accessories and leather goods. Not as interesting as brands on the same level like Gucci though.

good bags, don't care for much else

Niggers brand
>88
Even your dubs imply it.

My mom bought an LV monogram bag just to troll her friends.

funny

expensive brand for poor people and new money.

A garbage excuse to look like higher class when you waste money on second handed pretend luxury pieces of trash.

The shit is garbage and anyone with a brain or common wealth knows not to buy.

Reminds me of the quote "Donald Trump is a poor mans idea of a rich man"

Unless the item you're buying is in Epi leather or it's a messenger bag, it's not effay. Their accessories have nice silhouettes but their canvas patterns are what started it all though so if you're wearing something totally bland then a damier or monogram accessory that's been well aged goes fine. Don't go wearing their shit unless you want to take the ultimate risk and look like a flexing fuckboy though. Clean LV stuff screams "I'm a poser who watches rap videos for my inspo"

I only like the bags and the supreme collab

The rest look like "what a rich italian gigolo should wear"

Forgot pic

Any good brand doesnt need to stick their logos all over their product to be good.

good brand, kim jones brought it back.

Christ how do you like the preme collab its awful what do you like about it

of fucking course an asian with plastic surgery is wearing it. she would snort camel piss if it were trendy.

The best brand, they’ve cornered the market on both upper class moms and hypebeasts.

#1 streetwear brand

donald trump is objectively a rich man though

and wear piss soaked AF1's

I don't like the bags with the huge supreme logo

But the shirts and hoodies look good and are easy to pull off

The grey poupon of the fashion industry

Exactly. On top of that having to wear big-ass logo's/prints just to show that you have money is essentially the quickest way to show that you have zero style and are nouveau riche trash. It's pretty much only excusable if you are a hood rapper who wants to show he made it out the trap or something.
I guess it's basically like buying a beautiful Aston Martin only to plaster the logo all over the car in case people couldn't recognize the quality from the design itself

>people on this board dont know anything about LV other than monogrammed leather goods

all of you clueless fucks need to go back to mfa

He's not "objectively" rich, he is rich.

they have gay belts with logos on them, nothing else about the brand matters obviously

THIS
streetwear has really killed high fashion

Great brand, good image but kind of ruined by the council estate mums who have fake ones.

yeah, pull it off and toss it in the trash