Thoughts on how men dressed in 60's

Thoughts on how men dressed in 60's

yeah.. thanks

The 60s were a continuation of the 50s up until JFK was shot. After that, the 60s you're familiar with today began.

OP said men.

Mexicans still dress like this

I'd 100% dress like that but I can't pull it off..

BRING IT BACK!!

goat modern style

I fucking love high waist pants.

Everyone wore suits and dress pants. It's not like you can't do that today. In fact, it's quite recommended

dats rite homes beterr believe it

I prefer the 50s. Like said, 60s is just 50s but with more hippy shit.

Their suits were awesome, not as cool as the 80's though.

great suiting and even better casual style

I fucking hope the jeans fad eventually goes away

Fuck jeans hardcore, especially in the workplace

1950's was the era of cool

>60s is just 50s but with more hippy shit.
No it isn't. Suits were a lot slimmer, smaller lapels, no pleats. Also the greaser thing wasn't that big anymore

I'm a fan of more restrained 1960s fashions, or just generally, the clothes worn by regular people. A lot of men wore decently fitting clothes back then, compared to the period between the last twenty-thirty years to now, where the concept of fit is all over the place. There were guys wearing poorly fitting clothes back then, as well, but I notice less of that in old photographs. People tended to own less clothes, and there was a bit more of a lived-in comfort that they had with things such as formal, semi-formal, and casual wear that many today would consider dressed-up or smart casual.

This was cool. The rest was pretty boring though

how to look like a fag, a visual guide

you must have a massive penis

Yeah, the fits are totally different. Coen Bros. Serious Man did a great job of capturing the average American late 60s style. As far as suits go, 50's to 60's is one of the biggest leaps in style.

Pink Floyd were effay af

Wtf, where

t.b.h. 60s casual clothing was really stylish, something that you could wear without looking like a larper even today. It's a shame that this hippie shit with bell-bottoms caught on.

Dude asks about Don Draper and you post psych inspo...

>how men dressed in 60's
i don't see anything about don draper there

>hippie shit with bell-bottoms
that's literally the best part

you must be really insecure

I like that too. But it's damn hard to find pants with a fit like that, especially chinos, they're all too slim and low waisted

>hard to find baggy, high-rise chinos

what fucking planet do you live on?

try going to literally any store

Looking aside from the flappy tie, second from left in this photo could easily have been worn today.

Don't live in burgerland

Hippies are not men

too bright and clean to qualify as 'hippie'

>literal psychedelic colorful flowers and shapes on their pants
>not 'hippie'

Paul looks great, the rest are random 60s poop

>ywn grow up in the fifties/early sixties

just die in my sleep

Men, not beatnicks