OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN VIDEO UPDATE

To those of you concerned about this Friday pump thing, i wouldnt worry.

The video is being made atm (its actually 1 of at least 3) and is being edited as I'm typing this now. I don't know why people got Friday in their heads because I never said that would be the release but rest assured its on its way

Even if it dropped today its not going to instantly change the price so everybody chill. Shill it like crazy when its out, I hope to see it spread, but in the meantime enjoy the food and beverages, the rocket will be taking off shortly

Other urls found in this thread:

localbitcoins.com/
yobit.net/en/trade/TRUMP/BTC
trumpcoin.rocks/
cointelegraph.com/news/trump-calls-to-make-all-campaign-donations-crypto-launches-trumpcoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can you post a screenshot of the video so we know we're talking to the actual video creator?

WAIT UNTIL SATURDAY, DADDY!

We need to get it back down to 0.012$!

its not as dramatic as the last one
very simple, mostly 2d/3d animation what the coin is to normies

the second will be how to buy (both in bitcoin and USD).

its almost definitely going to be saturday at least mane

i genuinely dont know where folks got friday from

Great to hear. Anyway if people were buying just because of the video then they were missing the point.

Looking forward to it, take your time bro.

Glad to say, I am in on TRUMP. Waiting on more BTC to get more.

Looking forward to promo video!

Hey video creator, any updates on the videos?
When can we start enlightening the world with the first one

Also we should start compiling a list of trump related websites to put the promo vid on

hey, still polishing up the first, taking my time now that the weird friday hype thing has blown over

gotta look noice for spread

Good point. Take your time man, plenty of time until election day.

So can we expect it today/Sunday or later?

>friday hype thing has blown over
maybe

>hype thing has blown over
I wouldn't bet on it.

hopefully
friday specifcally, trump hype hasnt begun to peak

**hopefully sunday

there's a bit of 3d work and animation so its time consuming

I am crossing my fingers. Looking forward to the video! Keep up the good work. I'll keep on staking.

>friday specifcally
so... where is it?

what? i meant the hype about it coming out on friday (something i never said) has specifically subsided but overall trump hype is yet to explode

its being made

>trump hype is yet to explode
october. that is when the real fun will begin.

MAGA

Oct? Thank you senpai, could've sworn it was supposed to be today.

or yesterday

can't remember, seems the date changes occasionally

Does it really matter? Just don't be late when it starts.

fellas, should I use yobit or c-cex.

C-cex is more trusted, although I like yobit simple layout better.

Ccex probably.

Yeah I was also seduced by the yobit layout, but after looking at the economy of TRUMP on c-cex+the more turstworthy deal I just took all my dosh out of there and stashed it in wallets, c-cex and poloniex.

I like C-Cex layout better, but normally trade on Yobit since most of the Trumpcoin volume is on there. Which is strange, because there are far more buy orders on C-Cex than on Yobit.

Just want to say thanks OP. You're doing the lords work.

This, +1. I saw your first video OP it was top notch. I have a feeling when the next few come out and people start to understand the point of Trumpcoins this thing will start to explode in popularity.

Use either it doesn't really matter. But depending on the volume you're buying you may need to use Yobit, there seem to be more sells on Yobit and more buys on C-Cex atm. Good opportunity for arbitrage actually.

SOMEONE JUST BOUGHT THE 0.65BTC TRUMP WALL on yobit. We're going to the moon today!

It just crossed 4k. Pumping like mad all of a sudden, what's going on?

People are finally waking up to the gains that trump will provide. Expect more pumping today

Can we not pump this yet I still want in lads give it a few more days

are you dockspecter on yobit?

Are you phoenix?

haha, yep.

MAGA, bro!

Nice, together we are enlightening the yobit'ors of the HUGE gains

You mean YUUUUUUUGE

YUUUUUUUGE gains

YUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!

so, High energy, baby!

I wonder if greeny is here in this thread!

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

Right here bro, just doing my part to help Make Crypto Great Again!!

Gained 0.00421916 Trump from staking over night! Looking forward to a pump. YUUGGEE

you must not have too many coins in the wallet.

Lucky bugger! I'll be getting more soon hopefully. But yes on 97 Trumps. How many do you have to get those kind of profits?

new to biz. how do I buy pls.

would love to buy more.

Buy bitcoin from localbitcoins.com/
Or somewhere else

Put them on yobit.net/en/trade/TRUMP/BTC then buy trump.

Then go to trumpcoin.rocks/ and download the official wallet so you can store your trump

Nice! I'm waiting for a BTC process to clear, screw centralization and their week long delays.

Hoping to get a few thousand!

C-Cex.com has a pretty good layout too, just not as much volume of Trumps being traded there as yobit.

>a few thousand!
good on you.
It's not YUUGEE but a few thousand should be like minimum.

My plan is to buy a couple hundred every week until august or September. but it depends on how many are available.

Agreed, I would love 10,000+ but it may be like you said, just get a bit at a time. Hopefully the rocket to the moon just doesn't leave without me.

I've got 40k coins, to the moon boys!!!

cointelegraph.com/news/trump-calls-to-make-all-campaign-donations-crypto-launches-trumpcoin

Did Trump really acknowledge cryptocurrencies for campaign donations and Trump coin already?

nah its an april fools, BUT he may soon!

OHH, jeez. Should have known by the date.

Seemed like fucking everyone was talking about these things so I bought some. Can't decide whether to get more or hold onto my btc. You Veeky Forums autists made me a lot of money on eth though, I almost wanna go all in on trumps as well.

Other presidential coins have gone to +$5. This is fucking big balls trump. Its gonna be YUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuGGGGGGGEEEEEE

What is a Stealth address?

Sorry for this being stupid, but I'm willing to pay yuge trumps to anyone who wants it.

Can someone explain pumping to me?
I understand that it's raising the price, but how is this done? Buy just buying all the sell offers? By hyping it up? By doing both?
I appreciate it.

EVERYONE, get over to yobit, big trump pump in 12 minutes, 21:35 GMT. Help PUMP the trump to the moon!!!!

Is the video about to drop?

Final polishing touches are being added. Should be early tomorrow. We're pumping now though due to the really weak sell orders meaning we can get it up a couple hundred sats for really cheap

pushed it up 400sats and only just beginning good job guys keep it going

bout to get a little more

pumping is when one person, bot, or several people constantly buy.
what they do is, they start at a certain price, let's say X, and keep on buying a certain amount of coin, let's say Y, at that price.
what usually happens is the price keeps jacking up slightly.
x+1
x+2, and so on.
when the price is jacked up sufficiently high, some one just sells all of his coins in one go. it is called dumping. these huge sell orders are called sell walls. and these walls are sometimes 10 feet high! often times they are just way to YUUUUGEEE!

my wallet address - TQNtDdxMoQbzGgShBfCAPUDkEdU61hfA7Z

MAGA!

Re-brand to CarsonCoin when?

So sleepy, this coin is.

The sleeping giant will awake. Right now is a buying opportunity.

Some pretty big buy orders are listed on yobit right now mind you.

>Right now is a begging opportunity.
fix'd

But the dump would have to be much larger than the pump right, unless it's the pumper dumping?
It's just strange, who would buy on an obvious pump, perhaps sometimes it's not so obvious?
Is the point of the cell wall that everyone else that wants to buy will have to buy all of his stuff first? Can people make cell walls before his cell wall?

>But the dump would have to be much larger than the pump right, unless it's the pumper dumping?
yes.
that's exactly the point of pump-and-dump. the pumper knows he's gonna slow down at the end, let others "wanna cash in" on the increasing prices.
It can be easily calculated how, the pumper, having started at x and taking the price at x+[*%], stands to gain several times on even the last few coins he bought at 900% more than x.
* - 100%, sometimes 1000%, i once saw more than 6000% on yobit

>who would buy on an obvious pump,
stupid people, noobs and stupid noobs.
when i started, i bought 3 coins which halved instantly and have never bounced back.
thankfully, in the learning phase, i never put in my own hard-earned money. [i'm not even ashamed to accept that i faucet-licked the first few months and invested only those satoshis. let's just say i paid way less to learn the secrets of the trade, than most other noobs]

>perhaps sometimes it's not so obvious?
it's almost always obvious to someone who has spent a week on the trading platform.
Bot - the same amount of coins and money being bought 10 times a second.
whale - ridiculously large size of the buy/sell wall.

>Is the point of the cell wall that everyone else that wants to buy will have to buy all of his stuff first?
yes, pretty much.
this is why the newer sell walls are slightly [1 satoshi] cheaper than the previous one. the cheapest deal is completed first because that is what's reached first.

>Can people make cell walls before his cell wall?
you can make your sell wall anytime and of any amount you wish to.
but do make sure you see the buy wall as well. the best is to sel only what someone is actually looking o buy.
ex - if there's a buy wall of 100 sat. then you are better off setting your sell wall at 100 rather than trying to make more profit by putting it at 105 or 110.
what sells quickly, helps you in buying something else that much quicker.

the time you spent on those faucets probably was way more than doing the equivilant thing on Mturk. So maybe you paid more.

so.. in other words.. given your definition of pump and dump, no one should believe a word that anyone says around here, because of all the lies and subterfuge going on?

>cell wall

also the "supid people, noobs, and stupid noobs" you're talking about taking money from are infact the very same people this thread is trying to convince to buy your coin.. aren't they?

we are trying to spread Trump's free society and WALL message with a big fat cell wall as tall as mexico is wide

>Mturk
if you are talented, or know some shit, Mturk is indeed the best route forward.

>here
well, if you know how to read order walls, and graphs, it doesn't matter what you are reading here.

But on exchange trollboxes, you are better of never even glancing at it.

kek. i didn't want to point out in my post.

>buy your coin
>YOUR coin
for the last time, i',m NOT Donald Trump. i mean, i wish i was. like, who doesn't?
and this WE just know that considering the meme status of all these name-coins, investors stand to profit several times from them come november.
Of course i also have some BLRY and CLINT. not buying BILL though, that degenerate is probably going to die before elections and kill whatever i invest in it.
But it's about what i believe in as well. A strong Nation is what i want. And strength comes from strong decisions, like walls, and muslim-ban.
MAGA!

>cell wall
thats my bad lol. Thanks for the explanations though man, I am surprised you answered every question. The world needs more people like you

always ready to help, bro!

Just, please, vote Trump!
MAGA!

There's a big beautiful buywall at 3790sat right now. Just got 0.6btc bigger since I checked too.

I've just seen, fantastic news!

Should go above 4000sats today and hold if the buywall remains

Anyone want to donate to an up and coming Trumpcoin investor?

TRLBKj2ttyHkxaLrhhkAZz1CwofRznFoxP

I'll move dat cute 'lil wall-let up to 4k in a few hrs m80

Sounds good, to the mooooooooooon

Sent ya some Trump change to get you started

>I've just seen, fantastic news!
When's the video coming? I'm just about ready for this launch.

Where do you get the V2 wallet ? the exe says V2 but the wallet says V1.

accepting TRUMPs :
TCxwbLqBeNJE9i6BGAuFKDobnPEKNMvrcW

Mr Video Creator,

How long until the first video?

Just finished

Awaiting approval from the dev

TAs4zXfMZGNBgiNmHZDJ59nfgsgAMRcSij

anyone wanna donate some change, willing to invest, but no money atm, hope will have it in time before it blows up, hopefully

Will you link it here once it is up?

Nicee. When it's up I'll see if I can get it linked in the Trump General on /pol/

Yeah, here and in the other general
that'd be great mane, cheers

its not as aggressive or dramatic as the last, very much a cheerful, hopeful investment opportunity angle

lots of animation and simplicity to get normal folk on board

Hows the devs outlook? Seem approving?

very much so

few minor tweaks and it'll be up, likely in the next couple hours

slight delay, dev wants to play with it a little but will be up shortly

great news bro. can't wait for this.

i can think of more than a few places to link it once its up.

Do we have any high karma redditors who can put it on the Trump subreddits

I heard Milo Yianopoulis is a mod of The_Donald now. If we tweet it at him a bunch he may even link it himself.

Good Call. We'll do that when the video drops

Just pumped .5 btc into trump, to the moon!

Thats just fantastic man !